4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
What am I reading ? Just think how many derogatory terms there are for woman that sleeps around vs man. In my language there is actually none for male and overall the worst curse .....
I was explicitly talking about media. IRL women gets more negativity and consequences; from a moral standpoint cheating was considered bad in any era.
As for why in fiction "male cheaters" are punished more (assuming they are) - My guess would be the audience, I believe such drama shows are generally aimed at female audience.
Yes, and also because percentage of men cheating in 80's 90's were much more than women but now it's getting close to 50/50
That's why it always seemed strange to me that she insisted in front of Zack that she still loved Felix.
Yeah, this trope is in many FMC cheating media. I read a book from Amazon as someone suggested it was good corruption book where the wife believes she still loves him to end and he is a cuck (which he was not). Just to achieve it she helps the bull financially ruin his career by sharing his unique idea with bull and make a slave out of him. Later a little bit hurt because he wasn't affectionate like before and never participate as cuck in her infidelity.

I don't know if you've played Kyoko and Misumi. In case you did, I think you've seen that our endings are usually pretty grim. If you are talking about a bad ending for all the characters involved, I'd rather not answer that. I wouldn't want to create expectations.
I played both and honestly I liked Kyoko and Misumi's bittersweet Endings; it's rare to see MC getting an ending where he moves on (specially the Kyoko version). But there was no non-happy/consequential ending for Misumi (or Kyoko), she is either happy with Shoma when pure or Isao when corrupt.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I was explicitly talking about media. IRL women gets more negativity and consequences; from a moral standpoint cheating was considered bad in any era.
What i said very much applies to media. In media it is not exactly rare for the male hero to have multiple partners incl cheating, but for female hero ? Nah. Look at media aimed towards general/ male audience and you will find the male favouritism.
Yes, and also because percentage of men cheating in 80's 90's were much more than women but now it's getting close to 50/50
I wonder what is source for that opinion. My opinion is based on fact that males are far more sex driven are far less family attached so it just makes sense for guys to cheat more.

Reactions: xcalibar4

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I played both and honestly I liked Kyoko and Misumi's bittersweet Endings; it's rare to see MC getting an ending where he moves on (specially the Kyoko version). But there was no non-happy/consequential ending for Misumi (or Kyoko), she is either happy with Shoma when pure or Isao when corrupt.
Never played those. Bittersweet endings are possible? I don't mind spoilers.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
what rule are you talking about?
The dev(s) have repeatedly asked people not to leak the new updates until at least the Game Access (5$) tier is out because it hurts their income and thus their ability to develop this and any future quality NTR games.

Doesn't stop these cretins from begging for leaks every single time, though...

Reactions: deathon and tata19

Salaryman2032

Jun 30, 2023
The dev(s) have repeatedly asked people not to leak the new updates until at least the Game Access (5$) tier is out because it hurts their income and thus their ability to develop this and any future quality NTR games.

Doesn't stop these cretins from begging for leaks every single time, though...
lol. the devs more active in this thread than their actual discord.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
So, yeah. I caved...
I really wanted to know what that talk with Amy was going to be like. Happy to say that I don't regret it.

Now some light spoilers...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm leaving a few details out, but that's so you have something to look forward to. :D
Also, sorry, but I'm not gonna leak the game early. Not even if you DM me, not that that is going to stop some of you from trying. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, goodnight.

Last edited:

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Never played those. Bittersweet endings are possible? I don't mind spoilers.
In Kyoko, if the MC takes a part time job as a farmer with a elderly couple he will end up staying with them when the mother ditched him.
In Misumi, if the MC notices the infidielty then he divorces her and moves on but scarred for life about relations (cause the wife ends up with the bull and sends him picture of their wedding ring to be covered in bulls cum)

Though none have any ending where the FMC is sad.

Yadi29

Jun 28, 2023
What if, sophie discovers zack is gonna abandon her, and felix goes on a hell of a training arc and she gets pregnant and felix makes her abort or sum and felix humiliates sophie and makes her regret everything with his new hot and monstrous cock or sum, and cause a reverse ntr or sum and makes her his slave or sum, but sophie shouldnt get a happy ending, and zack should, i dont know, lose his legs or die in a accident idk, but felix should win

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
What if, sophie discovers zack is gonna abandon her, and felix goes on a hell of a training arc and she gets pregnant and felix makes her abort or sum and felix humiliates sophie and makes her regret everything with his new hot and monstrous cock or sum,
What sort of training exactly would increase dick size...? Asking for a friend :oops:

Everyone knows the only effect going to the gym has on your genitalia is shrinking your balls.

Next update (meaning the next "Felix update" probably) being the final one for this path is pretty much confirmed, AFAIK.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
In Kyoko, if the MC takes a part time job as a farmer with a elderly couple he will end up staying with them when the mother ditched him.
In Misumi, if the MC notices the infidielty then he divorces her and moves on but scarred for life about relations (cause the wife ends up with the bull and sends him picture of their wedding ring to be covered in bulls cum)

Though none have any ending where the FMC is sad.
There are 'ingredients' for an end where Sophie is unhappy. Two in particular standout to me:

1. The heavy implication throughout the story that this is all a sport for Zack and that Sophie isn't really 'the one' for him but 'one of many' and not the last. (Don't forget the video of the Sophie lookalike Felix found on Zack's drive.) Sophie is looking for monogamy and Zack isn't likely to give it to her. If that turns out to be the case, she's gonna have a bad time.

2. The miserable state the Amy is in now that she's no longer the focus of Zack's attention (particularly in this update, girl was literally blubbering in front of Felix now that she's come to her senses). That could be foreshadowing Sophie's future. If Zack leaves her to move on to his next conquest, again, she's gonna have a bad time.

But really, the first ingredient is the main one. If it doesn't somehow get countered in the next update, I don't see how Sophie comes out of this a happy woman. Whether the authors choose to show that or not is another question entirely...

Personally, I'm thinking the Threesome route is much more likely to have 'happy' ends for Sophie. She's not going to care about monogamy in that one, and Amy is still going to be under Zack's spell so she isn't likely to betray her by telling Felix anything. Yeah, the Threesome route is likely to be pretty brutal for Felix.

I'm also expecting the Threesome route to be the route where Danielle gets corrupted. Probably by Sophie or a Sophie/Amy tag team.

Looking forward to it! :D

Last edited:

Salaryman2032

Jun 30, 2023
So, yeah. I caved...
I really wanted to know what that talk with Amy was going to be like. Happy to say that I don't regret it.

Now some light spoilers...

I'm leaving a few details out, but that's so you have something to look forward to. :D
Also, sorry, but I'm not gonna leak the game early. Not even if you DM me, not that that is going to stop some of you from trying. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, goodnight.
what was the sex scene? i don't mind spoilers btw

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
There are 'ingredients' for an end where Sophie is unhappy. Two in particular standout to me:

1. The heavy implication throughout the story that this is all a sport for Zack and that Sophie isn't really 'the one' for him but 'one of many' and not the last. (Don't forget the video of the Sophie lookalike Felix found on Zack's drive.) Sophie is looking for monogamy and Zack isn't likely to give it to her. If that turns out to be the case, she's gonna have a bad time.

2. The miserable state the Amy is in now that she's no longer the focus of Zack's attention (particularly in this update, girl was literally blubbering in front of Felix now that she's come to her senses). That could be foreshadowing Sophie's future. If Zack leaves her to move on to his next conquest, again, she's gonna have a bad time.

But really, the first ingredient is the main one. If it doesn't somehow get countered in the next update, I don't see how Sophie comes out of this a happy woman. Whether the authors choose to show that or not is another question entirely...

Personally, I'm thinking the Threesome route is much more likely to have 'happy' ends for Sophie. She's not going to care about monogamy in that one, and Amy is still going to be under Zack's spell so she isn't likely to betray her by telling Felix anything. Yeah, the Threesome route is likely to be pretty brutal for Felix.

I'm also expecting the Threesome route to be the route where Danielle gets corrupted. Probably by Sophie or a Sophie/Amy tag team.

Looking forward to it! :D
I agree if there is going to be a bitter end for Sophie, she will be on this route.
In this route, it is possible that at some point some type of jealousy on Sophie's part will bother Zack a lot and he will leave her.

Reactions: yamanra90

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
What i said very much applies to media. In media it is not exactly rare for the male hero to have multiple partners incl cheating, but for female hero ? Nah. Look at media aimed towards general/ male audience and you will find the male favouritism.

I wonder what is source for that opinion. My opinion is based on fact that males are far more sex driven are far less family attached so it just makes sense for guys to cheat more.
So just because males are far more sex driven and far less family attached automatically makes them more of a cheater kind of sounds like feminist biasness to me but eh to each their own, I guess.

Reactions: xcalibar4

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
So just because males are far more sex driven and far less family attached automatically makes them more of a cheater kind of sounds like feminist biasness to me but eh to each their own, I guess.
Have to agree that was not based on facts. Sex driven yes but women lead in requesting divorces and the deattaching of families.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes