4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Have to agree that was not based on facts. Sex driven yes but women lead in requesting divorces and the deattaching of families.
Did you consider why that could be ? Are the women perpetrators or are they the victims ?

So just because males are far more sex driven and far less family attached automatically makes them more of a cheater kind of sounds like feminist biasness to me but eh to each their own, I guess.
:FacePalm:
When you see bias in logical conclusion it only means you are biased yourself.

Anyway this is off topic so its my last post about it here.

Reactions: Sixty

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Did you consider why that could be ? Are the women perpetrators or are they the victims ?

I'm sure it would be easier to say victim long time ago that might have been true. But now no reality is women want the big wedding and the novelty of saying they are married. But they don't want to be wives still wanting that single life. Government doesn't help either divorce him get half even if you are in the wrong.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021

Anyway this is off topic so its my last post about it here.
But your statement was in fact biased just because of those 2 so-called observations you automatically assumed the third is also true hypocritical much?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
What if, sophie discovers zack is gonna abandon her, and felix goes on a hell of a training arc and she gets pregnant and felix makes her abort or sum and felix humiliates sophie and makes her regret everything with his new hot and monstrous cock or sum, and cause a reverse ntr or sum and makes her his slave or sum, but sophie shouldnt get a happy ending, and zack should, i dont know, lose his legs or die in a accident idk, but felix should win
I played a game awhile ago guy finds out his wife was cheating by the end he had her tubes tied and she was tied up and she was basically a cum/fuck doll for random guys allday everyday and she was happy. Husband was getting paid.

Reactions: asaremoqua

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I can understand you guys discussing how should the plot end in a way that makes sense or improve the enjoyability of the game, but are you guys really having a mental and political breakdown over a NTR game where the creator's intention is literally to make a bunch of scenario where the bull fucks the girl as he slowly corrupt her?
1719001857955.jpeg

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I played a game awhile ago guy finds out his wife was cheating by the end he had her tubes tied and she was tied up and she was basically a cum/fuck doll for random guys allday everyday and she was happy. Husband was getting paid.
Game name if you can remember?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is it so hard to understand that we are political beings (and that includes EVERY person in the planet whether you like it or not) and that extrapolates to every human creation? We're living in the Earth not in a magical world where things don't matter.
Well, here on F95, if someone interjects politics into a thread, that person's posts will likely be deleted by a mod. If that person persists, banishment from the site is possible.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Well, here on F95, if someone interjects politics into a thread, that person's posts will likely be deleted by a mod. If that person persists, banishment from the site is possible.
Yeah, those are the "policies" of f95zone, which are okay, that's why I tried to go back on topic but the anti-political warriors always want to continue the politics discussion for some reason. I'm going to delete it so it ends already.

Last edited:

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I'm also expecting the Threesome route to be the route where Danielle gets corrupted. Probably by Sophie or a Sophie/Amy tag team.

Looking forward to it!
I haven't played last 2 updates but if the threesome route will go in that line I'll wait more.
I am a corruption genre fan and play NTR, Harem etc as extension to that genre.
In my opinion the best outcome for corruption genre is when the person being corrupted becomes the corruptor.

I wonder what is source for that opinion. My opinion is based on fact that males are far more sex driven are far less family attached so it just makes sense for guys to cheat more.
I think now it's 23% male and 20% female cheater ratio. Based on some article I read and seeing people around me. 15-20 years earlier there wasn't much female cheaters but now I have seen cases where the wife/mother run away with their lover and later file for divorce.

I played a game awhile ago guy finds out his wife was cheating by the end he had her tubes tied and she was tied up and she was basically a cum/fuck doll for random guys allday everyday and she was happy. Husband was getting paid
Can I know the name of the game? Is it good?

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Come on i have played other NTR games but felix as a cuck is just on another level lol
It also seems to me that he is too pathetic, at least until now, and he doesn't even do Zack any honor. If he didn't prevail over Felix, he would speak very badly of him. I have played other games where the cuck at least excels in some aspect and where he makes it difficult, in this case it was all due to Sophie's insecurities and guilt.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes