4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
It also seems to me that he is too pathetic, at least until now, and he doesn't even do Zack any honor. If he didn't prevail over Felix, he would speak very badly of him. I have played other games where the cuck at least excels in some aspect and where he makes it difficult, in this case it was all due to Sophie's insecurities and guilt.
Yeah, I mean, it's a challenge to write a sympathetic and even vaguely realistic cuck when he doesn't know what's going on. It's one thing in a comedy game- I forget the name of it, but there's a game here where the FMC is a foxgirl who rides every dick she sees while the MMC is clueless, but it's played for laughs and works- but another thing in a serious game.

Generally I think serious NTR is more engaging when the cuck is realistic, even if he's not always sympathetic. And that's easier to do if he knows at least some of what's going on. If he's supposed to be the player's POV, he can't be an idiot, right? But in a game like this where he's not watching her slide away from him, it's happening completely behind his back, at some point the devs have backed themselves into a corner and have to write him as dumb as a box of rocks.

For my taste, the devs missed with both the MC's as this game has gone along. And again, it's the challenge of writing a game where the MMC never has any idea of what's happening. At some point, she's just awful and he's better off without her. And at some point, he's just too hard to sympathize with.

But don't hope for less cluelessness. It is what it is now- him figuring it out is the end game, so her corruption has to be complete first.

Reactions: Fidelidade

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I could care less about Felix. Whatever he gets he deserved. But…I want Sophie to get dumped by Zach and crushed. I don’t want her crawling back to Felix I want her and Amy stalking Zach to try and get back with him and he just laughs. That’s the perfect ending for me

May 27, 2020
Felix took a step back on this last update for me. But he's still not as sad as the A Promise Best Left Unkept MC. Even in the Aya version when he's supposed to have learned his lesson, he finds new ways to be a bitch.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Felix took a step back on this last update for me. But he's still not as sad as the A Promise Best Left Unkept MC. Even in the Aya version when he's supposed to have learned his lesson, he finds new ways to be a bitch.
True.

And it's sad because he was doing so well...

But hey, maybe he'll redeem himself (a little) in the final update. I'm not expecting much, though...

Still wondering if they're ever gonna do something with the "Felix digging into Zack's past" plotline. Probably to late for that in this route anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
True.

But hey, maybe he'll redeem himself (a little) in the final update. I'm not expecting much, though...

Still wondering if they're ever gonna do something with the "Felix digging into Zack's past" plotline. Probably to late for that in this route anyway.
Any redemption for felix ? after this ?

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
True.

isn't it too late for any plot at this moment ? coz right now we got the path where he's most suspicious at and he he didn't do nothing and trying to deny reality while he's sure everything is over i can't imagine him chasing zack's past in oblivious path

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
There's just not much Felix can do right now. That he still denies it or doesn't realize Sophie's cheating goes a little with the plot of these types of stories. There is already the route where Félix is most distrustful of Zack's intentions and it ends in three chapters. The problem I see is that Felix has nothing to compete with for Sophie against Zack, neither physically, nor sexually, nor psychologically, he is more boring, less masculine, even Sophie already equals them intellectually in many aspects, enough to be able to reverse. the situation with Sophie even discovering or showing her that Zack uses her, at most it could get her to leave him but I don't think she would go back to him let alone, as someone proposed, a relationship with Any. If he at least had the physical and sexual conditions of a "normal" person as in other games (for example, A Promise Best Left Unkept), I could think of a different and less bad ending for Felix even without Shopie.

I clarify that I have not played update 0.26

Reactions: Fidelidade

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
I'm not a fan of NTR, so I played the game with Sophie. The best corruption game I've ever played. Sophie's corruption was handled very realistically, although there wasn't much rendering, I didn't miss any dialogue. It was perfectly written. The only thing missing is the lack of art, the game is perfect, I hope it will be like this in the new game. After playing this game, I played the game "A promise to keep" and I was disappointed after having sex with the bull.at the beginning of the game
I don't know if there is another game with this game setting, I was very impressed by this game

Reactions: CleanJebboy

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
From my little thought, this well made game has 2 possible endings, right considering the whole story, Sophia and Zack will live their love, it is the worst one, Zack confesses to Sophia that she was just a toy, and that makes him understand when she was a girl, consequences, Felix leaves her, she loses her job, she loses Zack, an ending with forgiveness or repentance is absolutely not possible, it would be the only mistake of this beautiful game.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Does anyone know if there are specific games that focus on the Crystal Woman/Crystal Man/Amethyst NTR dynamic? Obviously not those specific heroes and villains
what are you talking about? it is the first time i hear those terms. are they western denominations? i would be grateful if you could teach me about them.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes