4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Felix is going to pick up Sophie from the library and then have lunch or do you think there might be a call from Amy before that happens?
OH! I SEE!

I think I understand. Please read this:

I just realized that this update splits into two different routes, depending on your choices thus far.

Route 1:
The update ends with Felix making a phone call to Amy, saying that they need to talk.

OR

Route 2:
The update ends with Felix heading up to the room Sophie is in to see what's going on.

I wonder which one will be continued in the next update. Then again, maybe they are the same route with only minor differences. I kinda doubt that, though. At this point they seem wildly different.

So, just so we're clear, how did Felix's update end for you?

Reactions: tata19

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
OH! I SEE!

I think I understand. Please read this:

So, just so we're clear, how did Felix's update end for you?
The truth is that the first is possible but I did not take it into account that it would happen immediately. It seems more to me that the call is going to come from Amy's side. For me things go the second route you propose but I see myself more for a chat between both of them where their thoughts will be spinning in their heads with what each one of them is feeling at this moment in their stories and that is what intrigues me the most. How will it happen but well I don't know if that's what will really happen in the next update as I think.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
The truth is that the first is possible but I did not take it into account that it would happen immediately. It seems more to me that the call is going to come from Amy's side. For me things go the second route you propose but I see myself more for a chat between both of them where their thoughts will be spinning in their heads with what each one of them is feeling at this moment in their stories and that is what intrigues me the most. How will it happen but well I don't know if that's what will really happen in the next update as I think.
To be clear, I'm wasn't proposing those routes. Those routes are actually currently in the game as of version 0.25.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
To be clear, I'm wasn't proposing those routes. Those routes are actually currently in the game as of version 0.25.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you.
Ah ok now I understand you, sorry. It ends on route 2 then, but where is the choice of both made? It's not the last one at the gym.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Ah ok now I understand you, sorry. It ends on route 2 then, but where is the choice of both made? It's not the last one at the gym.

I am currently under the impression that it depends on the choices you've made up until this point in the story.

If you make choices that are likely to make Felix more suspicious (ie. catching sophie with her sweater stained with cum, checking Zack's drive whenever you get the chance, etc), then you get the route where he calls Amy.

However, if your choices make Felix more trusting and oblivious, you get the route where he goes up to the library.

Reactions: tata19

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I am currently under the impression that it depends on the choices you've made up until this point in the story.

If you make choices that are likely to make Felix more suspicious (ie. catching sophie with her sweater stained with cum, checking Zack's drive whenever you get the chance, etc), then you get the route where he calls Amy.

However, if your choices make Felix more trusting and oblivious, you get the route where he goes up to the library.
Good point, the truth is that I lost the thread of the elections a bit, because of the ones you mentioned I think I mixed it up a bit. While I wait for the new update I will see if I can get the other route

Reactions: mzer0

tata19

Jul 22, 2019

A query on Sophie's route also shows you any changes in the endings or only with Felix?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
A query on Sophie's route also shows you any changes in the endings or only with Felix?
Only Felix from what I can tell. The only end I got on Sophie's route this update was Felix walking away and not coming up to the library.

Maybe you'll find another one.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Since we're getting our first ending can someone leak early this time ? since nobody broke the rule for quite some time so guess its fine

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes