4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
i hope there is at least one way in this game to make felix happy by the end poor guy
Happy? To be honest, I don't think 'Happy' is in the cards for Felix at this point.

However, I can see him at least having a future that doesn't involve a woman like Sophie. And that by itself would be a huge improvement.

Possibly an (unlikely) ending where he finds out everything and vanishes.

He quits the school without telling anyone except Brooks when he hands in his resignation. When Felix tells him that Zack is the reason he's quitting, Brooks just nods. Since that other school was head hunting him at the conference, Felix already has a place to go where he can start over. He'd secretly make the preparations over the coming weeks, pretending to believe the lies Sophie would continue to tell him. Pretending that their marriage wasn't that lie it had become. But then, when he was ready, he'd pack up all his shit while she was 'out with amy', and just leave without saying anything.

He'd send the divorce papers later, though. Along with his wedding ring.

Maybe he could even place a hidden camera in his house to catch Sophie in that act, and then hand the evidence over to the school board. But I think that might be too out of character for him.

However, the more likely ending, as I've said before, is going to be a perversion of the 'Happy Ending' from the beginning of the story.
- Zack dumps Sophie because he's done with her, but not before getting her pregnant.
- Felix finds out about the cheating.
- Felix still loves her and takes her back, raising the blue-eyed baby as his own.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Happy? To be honest, I don't think 'Happy' is in the cards for Felix at this point.

However, I can see him at least having a future that doesn't involve a woman like Sophie. And that by itself would be a huge improvement.

He quits the school without telling anyone except Brooks when he hands in his resignation. When Felix tells him that Zack is the reason he's quitting, Brooks just nods. Since that other school was head hunting him at the conference, Felix already has a place to go where he can start over. He'd secretly make the preparations over the coming weeks, pretending to believe the lies Sophie would continue to tell him. Pretending that their marriage wasn't that lie it had become. But then, when he was ready, he'd pack up all his shit while she was 'out with amy', and just leave without saying anything.

Maybe he could even place a hidden camera in his house to catch Sophie in that act, and then hand the evidence over to the school board. But I think that might be too out of character for him.

However, the more likely ending, as I've said before, is going to be a perversion of the 'Happy Ending' from the beginning of the story.
- Zack dumps Sophie because he's done with her, but not before getting her pregnant.
- Felix still loves her and takes her back, raising the blue-eyed baby as his own.
Ngl somehow this feels so pathetic ending for felix than the suicide ending i talked about lmao

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
There's some speculation about potential endings. Looking at Azienda's previous games, each one had multiple endings which cover a variety of scenarios. While there's a ton of possibilities, I think these are a lock:

• Wife continues cheating while cuck is oblivious
  • Wife leaves cuck, cuck is in despair
  • Cuck finds out, comes to terms with it, realises he can do better and leaves wife
  • Wife gets pregnant and leaves cuck

Reactions: Thatlostone

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
There's some speculation about potential endings. Looking at Azienda's previous games, each one had multiple endings which cover a variety of scenarios. While there's a ton of possibilities, I think these are a lock:

• Wife continues cheating while cuck is oblivious
  • Wife leaves cuck, cuck is in despair
  • Cuck finds out, comes to terms with it, realises he can do better and leaves wife
  • Wife gets pregnant and leaves cuck
Fine by me in all cases, Number 3 is the ideal ending for me. The rest is just your standard NTR cliché, nothing that can't be resolved with some therapy and a good divorce lawyer.

People talking about a suicide ending though... I really hope it won't go that route, ever. That's way too dark and way too serious for a game like this. It would certainly ruin the game for me.

Last edited:

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019

Pretty sure they are planning a route where Felix ends up with Amy. There was an option early on that was greyed out that seemed to indicate bonding with her. I doubt any ending will keep Sophie, as that's kind of the point of the game, but I bet they'll let Felix waltz off with Amy if he plays his cards right.

Amy also seems obviously uncomfortable with what is going on and feels like Felix deserves better. My guess is she had a crush on him from when she was his student, got used and tossed aside by Zack, and now wants someone sweet and kind.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Pretty sure they are planning a route where Felix ends up with Amy. There was an option early on that was greyed out that seemed to indicate bonding with her. I doubt any ending will keep Sophie, as that's kind of the point of the game, but I bet they'll let Felix waltz off with Amy if he plays his cards right.

Amy also seems obviously uncomfortable with what is going on and feels like Felix deserves better. My guess is she had a crush on him from when she was his student, got used and tossed aside by Zack, and now wants someone sweet and kind.
Omg??? Actually?? Wow. I haven't played the latest updates but is Amy really uncomfortable with what's going on? What does she say?

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024

I really didn't get this impression at all. I felt she pitied him when Zack and Sophie were being so obvious in front of them, but nothing besides that. She's also one of Zack's whores so there's that.

Felix should end his life that's the Ideal ending He should commit Harakiri
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please seek help if you think someone killing themselves is an ideal ending for anything.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021

Felt like this may be the case. Theres little things spinkled here n there that point to this nothing concrete but you can almost feel that thats the where they may take it. Plus it always feels good watching girls freak out the second someone shows interest in the person theyve been cheating on.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
I really didn't get this impression at all. I felt she pitied him when Zack and Sophie were being so obvious in front of them, but nothing besides that. She's also one of Zack's whores so there's that.

Please seek help if you think someone killing themselves is an ideal ending for anything.
The dark side of NTR enjoyers...those that watch it just to see the guy get driven to hell.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
The dark side of NTR enjoyers...those that watch it just to see the guy get driven to hell.
Well, by netorare definition it's somewhat expected that the guy will suffer though. True dark side might be those who wait for a revenge ending or who hate female characters in netorare games

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
Well, by netorare definition it's somewhat expected that the guy will suffer though. True dark side might be those who wait for a revenge ending or who hate female characters in netorare games
Nah i meant genuine darkness meaning those who get off on the suffering of others so much they want to see the guy commit suicide. As homie above said they need to seek help.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Nah i meant genuine darkness meaning those who get off on the suffering of others so much they want to see the guy commit suicide. As homie above said they need to seek help.
Oh okay, driven to hell sounded more about suffering. If we talk about suicide, that usually doesn't make the story any better, sure.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
What surprises me is that Sophie's behavior hasn't had consequences already, and I'm not talking about how she's treating Felix, I'm talking about her students. As someone that worked at a University, showing up to class 20 minutes late multiple times, leaving early and making herself inaccessible to her student would have led to complaints. If not before the end of the semester, definitely on final evals.

She never even attempted to have a review session with students as a cover. A slip of the tongue by any student would have revealed that. I'm kind of surprised Felix didn't ask other students how the review session went . . . not necessarily out of suspicion, but concern about students that overlap her and Felix in the department, such as Jonah.

As for Zach and Sophie I'm surprised there haven't been more rumors among students or efforts by some male students to blackmail her. It's not like she and Zach have been careful at the Frat or anywhere else. It's a small college town, not Ohio State.

At a minimum, she's going to lose her job when everyone finds out she's been sleeping with a student, and it is inevitable it will happen. They aren't being careful at all.

I must say her change in personality has been quite dramatic. She's gone from being a fairly good person, to being cruel, narcissistic, and very self-centered; harming not just Felix, but consistently putting Amy in a bad situation, and abandoning her students.

Because of this, I am honestly wondering whether, when she is found out, will she has some kind of "Karen in the Wild" moment where her new found belief in her own privilege and sense of self-entitlement causes her to have a meltdown in public, insisting she's done nothing wrong. She's pretty much bought Zach's attitude that she is better than everyone else.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have been playing this game as Feliz not realizing that I could have played as Sophie (which would have been my choice). All this time I've been wondering why I wasn't seeing all the sex pics that I see on the OP. Playing Felix is boring, to me, and all the great pics are from Sophie's perspective, (win-win). So, I started over, as Sophie, and am having a blast. I am currently at the part where Zack and Sophie just 69ed and Zack ran out of condoms so Sophie sucked him without a condom. Not sure how much is left in this version, but, I assume, I still have a ways to go.

It looks like Sophie is falling in love with Zack and his monster dick. I hope so. I hope he starts having her dress sexier and sexier, sluttier and sluttier. He even tells her to start going without bra and panties all the time, and she does it to please him. He is slowly turning her into his personal slut, and he plans to turn her into a money making whore. They go out to dinner or to a nightclub and she is dressed to the nines like a real whore, outfit and whore makeup. Right there in front of her, guys come up to them and start talking to Zack about Sophie, first complimenting her and then asking him how much to spend some time with her in the men's room or a back room. When the money offer is too good Zack tells Sophie that he wants her to make them some money with these customers. Sophie is, by this time, so in love with Zack that she agrees to do these despicable things to please him. She would surrender all her holes to anybody to please Zack, even taking on more than one guy at a time, for super big bucks.

How's that for food for thought? Ok, they are calling me back to my room. It's time to take my medication and a little nap. We'll chat again, when they decide to let me out again.

Felix doesn't have the huevos to stop Sophie from doing anything she wants. He's the perfect cuck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021

Womp Womp felix is a lost soul who nobody cares about

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
No bro its not like that im not a monster but i do want an Darker and Cruel ending for Zack coz his weakness is the main reason he lost his wife he should be punished for it

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
I must say her change in personality has been quite dramatic. She's gone from being a fairly good person, to being cruel, narcissistic, and very self-centered; harming not just Felix, but consistently putting Amy in a bad situation, and abandoning her students.
I'm Kinda wondering if this is the real sophie all along and all her "Good Person" Persona is just a Facade to for the society is she tho i can't honestly come to an conclusion on that one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: radical686

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
My desire for the suicide ending is just i want to see atleast one Dark ending coz i think it would be great of a finish coz TTP started sweat and lovely it would be poetry that it ends in Dark Cruelty and Tragedy(in a way that makes sense to the story) also i love dark endings in movies and in video games once i finish getting the good ending my second playthrough is straight for the dark ending and i don't want it to be cannon just one of many endings

skeerey

Sep 4, 2022
Do you guys know if we are ever getting a continuation at some point on jonah/danielle/nate storyline or did that get scrapped?

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes