4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

TopIsTOp

May 21, 2021
She already has a happy ending with felix, why would she need another one when its gonna be the same thing ? not to mention adding it at this point in the story is WAY too late on top of it making no sense, and even if they did decide to add it, wich would need to be before she breaks (No condom scene), theres the fact that its also extra work needed that couldve gone into finishing the story and that im certain the great majority wouldnt want

Also "and if the developer is a saint" no ntrdev is a saint :ROFLMAO:
makes sense :ROFLMAO: i didn't remember there being a happy ending, it's been a while since i played it. I'm just going to wait a little longer for the game to update, whatever it ends up being, it's pretty hard to make me dislike it when already have the option of a happy ending.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Someone just asked that in Azienda discord its interesting i think felix suicide ending will be great addition to Turning the page

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Just imagine Felix commits suicide due to losing sophie and finds about everything the whole school does (she moves to live with zack and others) and he does the act in home while alone she completely ignored him and oblivious to the fact that he died alone without nobody knowing it would be great ending

Jzx1000

Sep 16, 2021
Just imagine Felix commits suicide due to losing sophie and finds about everything the whole school does (she moves to live with zack and others) and he does the act in home while alone she completely ignored him and oblivious to the fact that he died alone without nobody knowing it would be great ending
Meanwhile as we see Felix swinging Sophie is shown getting pounded by Zack's huge cock

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
That dude with suicide kink is in heat. That'll be one of the dumbest scenarios, because death just ends everything and closes all possibilities. Death of Felix will not glut-trip anyone in this story - they'll just continue to live and fuck and live happily ever after. And all his thoughts and struggles and feelings will be just interrupted unfinished. Living Felix on the other hand can provide. The ending where he's dying of old age all alone still being broken and desperate will be WAY heavier.

If you are struggling today, need support with your mental health, or have experienced a traumatic event, consider contacting a helpline. It’s free, anonymous and confidential:

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Someone just asked that in Azienda discord its interesting i think felix suicide ending will be great addition to Turning the page
The only time I saw that the MC of the game committed suicide was related to the NTRMAN The Adelaide Inn and another japanese game after MC find out his gf was getting fucked by neighbor all this time .

could be an interesting ending . dark heavy brutal ntr is alwats my fav :sneaky:

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
That dude with suicide kink is in heat. That'll be one of the dumbest scenarios, because death just ends everything and closes all possibilities. Death of Felix will not glut-trip anyone in this story - they'll just continue to live and fuck and live happily ever after. And all his thoughts and struggles and feelings will be just interrupted unfinished.
Azienda has had multiple ntr endings in their previous games, so why would it be dumb to have one like this one ? to begin with whether intentional or not azienda has a potential path laid out that they could use for it, wich would be sophie constantly talking shit about felix

for example, azienda could use this to add a twisted ending where genuine felings of resentment and anger would bloom in sophie due to her constantly coming to terms about how pathetic felix is to wich would then birth the desire to hurt felix as a price for "decieving" her, decieving her into thinking that they were a good match when in reality she was way out of his league, and naturally due to how easly pessimistic felix can get, unable to handle it he would then oof himself

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Imo Felix is a 100% suicide candidate, I had that realization when he considered hanging up with a student because that is the closest to a friend he got. No friends. no hobbies, no contact with family, all he got is Sophie.
That said I'm not advocating for such ending, it is not fappable and I think Felix is pathetic enough that he could beg Sophie to stay and pretend to not realize she is cheating just so she stays with him.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes