4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
can anyone tell me about the diferences in prespective?
I was checking out the game a while ago, just skipping the text and I got surprised that even though I was skipping almost an hour passed with very few erotic scenes. even though I was impressed since the male version and the female verison both seem to be well done. but I would rather skip the male perspective if there is not that much interesting unique content there.
I think I will read this VN slowly since it gave me the feeling that it is a bible of text. reminds me of a promise best left unkept but longer

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
can anyone tell me about the diferences in prespective?
I was checking out the game a while ago, just skipping the text and I got surprised that even though I was skipping almost an hour passed with very few erotic scenes. even though I was impressed since the male version and the female verison both seem to be well done. but I would rather skip the male perspective if there is not that much interesting unique content there.
I think I will read this VN slowly since it gave me the feeling that it is a bible of text. reminds me of a promise best left unkept but longer
You are never going to get much sexual content on the husband's POV. But, I feel it adds to the game to understand his thinking and what is happening to him, in contrast to his wife's POV. The developer put both views out there for a reason.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
You are never going to get much sexual content on the husband's POV. But, I feel it adds to the game to understand his thinking and what is happening to him, in contrast to his wife's POV. The developer put both views out there for a reason.
Yeah that is why I was asking, I did notice the effort in the male POV but I do hate having to reread some lines if i want to see both prespectives when sometimes the thoughts are a couple of paragpraphs long. I wish there was a way to mix both, I do not mind getting the Omniscient POV

Reactions: Walter Victor

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah that is why I was asking, I did notice the effort in the male POV but I do hate having to reread some lines if i want to see both perspectives when sometimes the thoughts are a couple of paragraphs long. I wish there was a way to mix both, I do not mind getting the Omniscient POV
also relating to the choices. do they bear any consequence, the game looks far from over. and I want to know if you can miss scenes from choices or what is the plan for their consequences?

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
Sophie lost her cuteness with this red dye hair,feels like she isn't like teacher sophie anymore.what a waste :FacePalm:
I agree. I know the hair change usually follows clothing style change in corruption games, usually blonde, but she is less attractive with the red hair and style. Then again, i find the cute girl next door look more attractive than trendy styles. It does fit the switch to slutty/trendy looks that goes with corruption plot.

Wonder if there'll be a potential redemption/raac path where she goes back to her natural hair

Reactions: TopIsTOp

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019

TopIsTOp

May 21, 2021
I agree. I know the hair change usually follows clothing style change in corruption games, usually blonde, but she is less attractive with the red hair and style. Then again, i find the cute girl next door look more attractive than trendy styles. It does fit the switch to slutty/trendy looks that goes with corruption plot.

Wonder if there'll be a potential redemption/raac path where she goes back to her natural hair
I'd love to have something like that, there could be two routes, one where she gets completely corrupted and one where she redeems herself (and if the developer is a saint, add one where she continues with her husband, stops cheating on him, but continues with that slutty look).

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
I'd love to have something like that, there could be two routes, one where she gets completely corrupted and one where she redeems herself (and if the developer is a saint, add one where she continues with her husband, stops cheating on him, but continues with that slutty look).
She already has a happy ending with felix, why would she need another one when its gonna be the same thing ? not to mention adding it at this point in the story is WAY too late on top of it making no sense, and even if they did decide to add it, wich would need to be before she breaks (No condom scene), theres the fact that its also extra work needed that couldve gone into finishing the story and that im certain the great majority wouldnt want

Also "and if the developer is a saint" no ntrdev is a saint :ROFLMAO:

link18

Sep 28, 2018
I think we can get another ending with Felix only if Zack leaves her or he becomes a cuck is that a happy ending for him maybe but people forget that the premise of this game is NTR so she will get stolen one way or another im ok with whatever the endings Azienda chose
I only hate the prostitute endings like in most japenese VNs

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes