4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
What surprises me is that Sophie's behavior hasn't had consequences already, and I'm not talking about how she's treating Felix, I'm talking about her students. As someone that worked at a University, showing up to class 20 minutes late multiple times, leaving early and making herself inaccessible to her student would have led to complaints. If not before the end of the semester, definitely on final evals.

She never even attempted to have a review session with students as a cover. A slip of the tongue by any student would have revealed that. I'm kind of surprised Felix didn't ask other students how the review session went . . . not necessarily out of suspicion, but concern about students that overlap her and Felix in the department, such as Jonah.

As for Zach and Sophie I'm surprised there haven't been more rumors among students or efforts by some male students to blackmail her. It's not like she and Zach have been careful at the Frat or anywhere else. It's a small college town, not Ohio State.

At a minimum, she's going to lose her job when everyone finds out she's been sleeping with a student, and it is inevitable it will happen. They aren't being careful at all.

I must say her change in personality has been quite dramatic. She's gone from being a fairly good person, to being cruel, narcissistic, and very self-centered; harming not just Felix, but consistently putting Amy in a bad situation, and abandoning her students.

Because of this, I am honestly wondering whether, when she is found out, will she has some kind of "Karen in the Wild" moment where her new found belief in her own privilege and sense of self-entitlement causes her to have a meltdown in public, insisting she's done nothing wrong. She's pretty much bought Zach's attitude that she is better than everyone else.
... I never thought about it that way. But, now that I am, I have to say that an ending like that would be fucking pottery! :D

Seeing this woman - who's had her ego sent into orbit by an absolute fuckboy who was just using her for fun - have a meltdown when reality comes back to bite her in the ass would be an amazing thing to see.

Then we could get an epilogue where a few years have passed but Sophie hasn't learned her lesson. She's still looking for her happy ending with fuckboy after fuckboy, telling herself that that's the only kind of man 'worthy of her', but she keeps getting pumped and dumped by guys who just tell her what she wants to hear so they can fuck her.

Then, one day, while scrolling through social media, one of her friends shares a post. It's an image of Felix with another woman. He's getting married again. And he looks happy.

Sophie would roll her and eyes and laugh, feeling sorry for the poor woman who's gotten herself stuck in a life with him. Then she'd open a dating app and start swiping, looking for her perfect match. Looking for her 'Zack'.

However, as time goes on and her search continues, she can't help but notice that fewer and fewer men are matching with her. Until, one day, the matches stop entirely as the interest these men once had in her is gone altogether...

This is now the ending that I am hoping for. :D

Edit: A word.

Last edited:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
i hope there is at least one way in this game to make felix happy by the end poor guy
actually felix already got his happy ending in the premature ending of the game, where So rejects Zack and in the end it shows Sophia with Felix's kid

Last edited:

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
... I never thought about it that way. But, now that I am, I have to say that an ending like that would be fucking pottery! :D

Seeing this woman - who's had her ego sent into orbit by an absolute fuckboy who was just using her for fun - have a meltdown when reality comes back to bite her in the ass would be an amazing thing to see.

Then we could get an epilogue where a few years have passed but Sophie hasn't learned her lesson. She's still looking for her happy ending with fuckboy after fuckboy, telling herself that that's the only kind of man 'worthy of her', but she keeps getting pumped and dumped by guys who just tell her what she wants to hear so they can fuck her.

Then, one day, while scrolling through social media, one of her friends shares a post. It's an image of Felix with another woman. He's getting married again. And he looks happy.

Sophie would roll her and eyes and laugh, feeling sorry for the poor woman who's gotten herself stuck in a life with him. Then she'd open a dating app and start swiping, looking for her perfect match. Looking for her 'Zack'.

However, as time goes on and her search continues, she can't help but notice that fewer and fewer men are matching with her. Until, one day, the matches stop entirely as the interest these men once had in her is gone altogether...

This is now that ending that I am hoping for. :D
I really hope we won't get anything like that, not even remotely :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: H3kon

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017

Tbh this end sounds top tier. I do have high hopes from this dev to pull of some really fucked up ends.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023

We need your second fanfic ASAP :alien:

• Haha
Reactions: mzer0

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Felix needs to accept a job offer from a colleague at the conference and go to another city to change the situation. In Riverside nothing is holding him back! Only pain and loss...

Reactions: radical686

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
You know what...

I'd like to formally apologize for looking down at the people who keep asking to see BBC content.

I thought it couldn't get much worse than you guys, but I was wrong. Sorry :LOL:
we here on F95 are the Worst, home of Depravity at its best.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
You know what...

I'd like to formally apologize for looking down at the people who keep asking to see BBC content.

I thought it couldn't get much worse than you guys, but I was wrong. Sorry :LOL:
Ngl even i think Bbc is kinda cringe compared to harakiri

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
I read this in Azienda discord lol :ROFLMAO:

"How about this scenario Felix caught sophie red handed in the act he looses his mind at the moment attacks zack in a pathetic way zack being annoyed at him gives felix a one powerful slap/or shove him violently enough to end Felix life and now both panic once they find out felix is no more but they dont feel bad for him they just want to save their ass from police using zack connection he hides the murder and convince the authorities that they dont know what happened to felix sophie takes all felixs assets sells his house and move somewhere else with zack and she's pregnant with zack kid and zack finds a new toy to play and abandon sophie but she doesn't like this and fights with zack but zack uses all the evidence he has of felix's murder and threaten her that hell shift the blame on her and will snitch her to authorities which efficiently makes sophie go after zack" Lmao

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I read this in Azienda discord lol :ROFLMAO:

"How about this scenario Felix caught sophie red handed in the act he looses his mind at the moment attacks zack in a pathetic way zack being annoyed at him gives felix a one powerful slap/or shove him violently enough to end Felix life and now both panic once they find out felix is no more but they dont feel bad for him they just want to save their ass from police using zack connection he hides the murder and convince the authorities that they dont know what happened to felix sophie takes all felixs assets sells his house and move somewhere else with zack and she's pregnant with zack kid and zack finds a new toy to play and abandon sophie but she doesn't like this and fights with zack but zack uses all the evidence he has of felix's murder and threaten her that hell shift the blame on her and will snitch her to authorities which efficiently makes sophie go after zack" Lmao
:FacePalm:

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes