4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wow, this game is so much more fun, playing from Sophie's perspective. I'm not done yet, Sophie just finished having protected sex with Zach and is still denying how she feels about him. I expect her to fall in love with him. I would like to see Zack grab her in the classroom before anybody else gets in there and make out with her, fondling her and getting her hot and bothered, she responds and starts seeing him as a lover. Zack even manages to grab her with Felix in the very next room and makes out with Sophie and she does her best to be quiet but still can't say no to Zack anymore.

I want them to become lovers and not just fuckmates. I want Sophie to look forward to being with Zack whenever possible, even in dangerous times, with Felix close by. Maybe, Zack can sleep over at Sophie's place for some reason and while the couple are in bed and Felix is asleep, Zack sneeks into their room and starts making out with Sophie on their bed and they fuck and makeout with Felix right next to them. That would be awesome. And Zack doesn't wear a condom anymore. He's looking to impregnant Sophie and she's looking to get pregnant by Zack.

So, Sophie, still loves her husband, but, she loves Zack too. Can she end up with both?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm hoping there is a scene where Zack's condom breaks while he is deep in Sophie's pussy filling her womb with potent sperm, and it comes to her realization that she is fine with it. She realizes that she wants his baby, she'll just make Felix believe it's his baby if she ends up pregnant by Zack.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaybae01

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Do the other characters in the game get involved with Sophie sexually? I hope so. Nate, Danielle and the Principal too, as she gets more and more corrupt. She just has to become a full blown slut and eventually a money making whore, for herself and Zack. She still love s Felix and he accepts the changes that she is going through. He still thinks that Zack's baby with Sophie is his, (dumb ass).....and Sophie lets him believe it.

Reactions: sendforend

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love Sophie, she is just discovering her sexuality and embracing it, little by little and still loving her pathetic husband. He can still save his marriage, he just has to work harder. Be a better lover. It isn't always the size, it's the effort, being the complete lover. It is easy to see that that is what Sophie really wants in her man.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I feel like I'm hogging the site, shit, but, I've had a couple and enjoying myself. How about Amy and Sophie having a little girl on girl action? With and without Felix involved. This can open Felix's mind into sharing his wife......maybe, with one of her students,......like Zack????

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I wouldn't go so far as to say boring, but, a little variety would be nice. Mr. Brooks, getting a little tipsy at the club and then groping a tipsy and corrupted Sophie would be fun. Nate blackmailing Sophie after he catches the lovers in action. Sophie, now corrupted taking the upper hand and seducing Jonah and Danielle.....and how about her slutty bff, those two getting drunk and doing a whole lezzy thing in front of everybody. Let's turn this town into Sin City.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Do y'all realize we're just playing only the main route for now, which probably will be just vanilla "Zack and Sophie"?

If you're more into side-stories and tired of this two rabbits - just take a break from game for 3-6 months and then come back - the main route will be finished by that time and there will be other routes in productuin for things like you're asking for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: H3kon and CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I mean I want an ending where they stay together preferably romantic.

I really don't see that happening. The last scene I played she and Felix were making love, or Felix was making love and Sophie was barely feeling him and then it was over, and the disappointment and disgust on her face said it all. Felix better run to the plastic surgeon and have them put a horse dick on him or he's out. (then he has to learn how to use it)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I wouldn't go so far as to say boring, but, a little variety would be nice. Mr. Brooks, getting a little tipsy at the club and then groping a tipsy and corrupted Sophie would be fun. Nate blackmailing Sophie after he catches the lovers in action. Sophie, now corrupted taking the upper hand and seducing Jonah and Danielle.....and how about her slutty bff, those two getting drunk and doing a whole lezzy thing in front of everybody. Let's turn this town into Sin City.
You're right about the lack of variability. But this is not in the game and for me the game has long become boring - i’m waiting to see how the plot of this path ends!

A simple example with Felix, Sophie has already bj Zack three times - in the classroom during a lesson (while the class was full of students) under Felix’s nose in their office (how could hi not notice xdd) and in the gym. My question is why? Why drag out the plot with similar scenes? Ok, the first scene in the classroom is the "beginning" and the scene in the office is the "ultimate end" of similar scenes, but there is no, further scene in the gym. According to the trend, the next scene, and it has already happened, is Sophie having sex in front of Felix, i.e. must be repeated two more times!

What I'm talking about is that this plot path after Sophie changed her hairstyle, etc. has become uninteresting for me and every similar scene moves me away from the ending! I’m only interested in finding out how this path ends and what choice may be before us at the end of this path! I don’t argue that for fans of the series, such similar scenes are a gift and they probably want to prolong the pleasure longer by delaying the ending as far as possible - but personally, i’ve been bored for a long time!

Felix's perspective has long lost its mysterious NTR moments, but in the latest update his path has become interesting again.
I don’t know why the devs did this, but i really miss the jealous, suspicious husband before this update, just like at the beginning of the update, for any question of Felix’s jealousy, there was a simple justification and he believes him like a blind man. I hope that Ammy will not fail and will tell him the whole truth!
I also don’t like the fact that the devs forgot the plot about Felix’s predecessor and what happened to him! I miss such little moments and it’s a pity that Felix didn’t find anything on Zack’s hard drive.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Felix better run to the plastic surgeon and have them put a horse dick on him or he's out.
Been there, had similar thoughts:

Random crazy plot twist idea #21: Felix and Zach are in the same car crash incident and doctors sew them back, but misplace the dicks. :ROFLMAO:

The frustration of Sophie would skyrocket over the Moon.
And here's the answer from Azienda for this:

1715511262530.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
****SPOILER ALERT****** Ok, I'm at the part where Sophie has raw anal sex with Zack (very hot scenes, loved it). What I hope is still cumming is Nate and Zack double-teaming Sophie at the same time. Each guy picks a hole and maybe they even switch in mid-flight. I'm pretty sure that Nate is probably packing a bazooka inside his sweatpants, so of course Sophie is going to love that. I eventually want her to become a money-making whore and dressing like the whore that she has become, slutty outfit and whore makeup. Felix ends up becoming her pussy and ass cleaner using his mouth and loving it. Also would love to see the whore Sophie working the streets with a huge belly, that's so hot.
What is really missing so far is the romance part. It is one thing to surrender your body to somebody else, that's just lust and sex. It's a totally different thing to treat someone as a lover and be romantic with them. Kissing and fondling like school kids. Zack grabbing Sophie just to hold her and kiss her and she's looking at him with adoration and love. How about the 3 Zack, Sophie and Felix go to a movie and while Felix is nodding off, Zack and Sophie are making out and Zack is getting his fingers wet and Sophie sucks him off, sitting right next to Felix?

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Play further. There will be this kind of scenes later too. Including obligatory romantic ride on a kids swing scene.
Yup, got to the part where they are now smooching and smooching while she is being anally fucked, love it so much. So, they are now lovers, they haven't said the words to each other or said the I Love You thing, but, I'm pretty sure that's cumming. Sophie has already decided that she needs both men in her life, so that's saying something.
Originally, I was playing the Felix perspective and to be honest, I was getting really bored. So glad I checked and found the Sophie perspective, it is so much more exciting. I was so ready to give up on the game playing as Felix.

Reactions: SenMizeri
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes