4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Lexam

May 16, 2017
I like how (finally) wife is turning in a more confidant woman with herself and her body. I hope that in a while it also becomes an exhibitionist and slut.
That's one of the best parts, next few updates should be really worth waiting for.

Felix is so small he don't need to overpower. He could secretly hump him unnoticed as mosquito - Zack would not feel anything. Just need to avoid being accidentally slapped to dust.
Don't make fun of male main character :whistle:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Got to the scene where she changed her hair to short/red and Zack finally called her Sophie. Think I will just stop playing here, until the option to have a threesome with Amy gets coded into the game. I want them to form a throuple, Zack signs a 250 million NBA contract and let Felix babysit/homeschool the kids. That in the spoiler is the way it ends, in my head cannon. Azienda you did a great job but I am writing my own ending, for now. As soon as I can afford it, I will try to support your next venture. Sadly, I have the poors right now.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Omg Just now played sophie side of V 24 that felix Mf is cooked nobody can save him only way to save himself is the way of Harakiri
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I just realized that this update splits into two different routes, depending on your choices thus far.

Route 1:
The update ends with Felix making a phone call to Amy, saying that they need to talk.

OR

Route 2:
The update ends with Felix heading up to the room Sophie is in to see what's going on.

I wonder which one will be continued in the next update. Then again, maybe they are the same route with only minor differences. I kinda doubt that, though. At this point they seem wildly different.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes