4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Wow, i just got a call to Amy.
What should i do to get Felix to go to Sophie’s room? Don't go to Zach's harddrive?
To get 'Route 2', I made all the choices that made Felix NOT suspicious of Sophie in any way. (ie. Not chasing after Sophie, Ignoring Zack's drive and not checking it... shit like that.)

I don't know that exact choices, though. As I said, just play Felix as weak, trusting, and oblivious. That should do the trick.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Just played through both sides, and this - in my opinion - is one of the best NTR stories out there. Intriguing story, great art work. Great work guys, keep up the good work, and can't wait to see how this is all resolved.
yea Great NTR game indeed , i didnt skip the dialogues even for once .
this is the difinition of slow burn corruption with great and interesting build up ,it makes things and future events much more interesting .
not finished playing the game yet but till now everything was just perfect .
looking forward to see completely fallen and corrupted sophie . especially since the game is school themed theres much more opportunity for them to do interesting things.

well i have to continue playing the game and hope they dont finish it soon they can make much more interesting and spicey situation, scenarios and eventsfor the poor husband :sneaky:

Reactions: H3kon

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I have seen the game from the girl prespective up to a few scenes after she died her hair. and I have to say that the game have some amazing writing, it has been one of the most naturally progressing story that does not take any shortcuts with the characters processing their emotions and some scenes even have long setups like anal starting with some prodding before it even before actually doing it and it tying up with doing it raw.

my only negative critique is:

Why
does
the game
have
such short phrases
that you
have to press
the progress button
so many times.

Seriously the game have plenty of room to write full paragraphs why did they opt to have the character have around 10 micro lines before even switching to another's character's reply. The game would be 20% better if some short lines were condensed into one paragraph and even some small lines were out right omitted.

even the montage scene was verbose. a promise best left unkempt had a similar problem but at least they wrote full paragraphs, and you can notice the difference in the ease of reading.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
my only negative critique is:

Why
does
the game
have
such short phrases
that you
have to press
the progress button
so many times.

Seriously the game have plenty of room to write full paragraphs why did they opt to have the character have around 10 micro lines before even switching to another's character's reply. The game would be 20% better if some short lines were condensed into one paragraph and even some small lines were out right omitted.

even the montage scene was verbose. a promise best left unkempt had a similar problem but at least they wrote full paragraphs, and you can notice the difference in the ease of reading.
Single lines are much easier to read when your eye focus is on something else.

Reactions: ARJUNA91

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Single lines are much easier to read when your eye focus is on something else.
we are clearly different the line is so short i already read it before it was displayed
i also have to focus back and forth each new line disturbing my focus from something else.

Reactions: CleanJebboy

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
:FacePalm:
change of artist
First time I hear about it. Got any source ?
(n) Why?
I noticed that the art is no longer the same, but no one answered my question and there is no animation, it’s a pity, that artist was good, it’s a big downgrade!
Simply none cared to give you an answer, why would they all you do is complain? I only give answer because I fear people will start repeating your nonsense.To begin with only 1 scene par patch/month was animated, that is 1 in 3 scenes. Now we got the patches twice as often but the frequency of animated scenes is not changing. Also last month instead of animation the devs went with multi CG scene to better portray them fucking whole day. 0.25 will have animation, you could already see Sophie distinctly moving in the window in 0.24.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:FacePalm:

First time I hear about it. Got any source ?

Simply none cared to give you an answer, why would they all you do is complain? I only give answer because I fear people will start repeating your nonsense.To begin with only 1 scene par patch/month was animated, that is 1 in 3 scenes. Now we got the patches twice as often but the frequency of animated scenes is not changing. Also last month instead of animation the devs went with multi CG scene to better portray them fucking whole day. 0.25 will have animation, you could already see Sophie distinctly moving in the window in 0.24.
(n) :poop::FacePalm:
Here source, look at art https://f95zone.to/threads/turning-the-page-v0-24-0-patreon-azienda.131246/post-13936777 or you blind?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And what would you know, three updates in a row without animations!

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
(n) :poop::FacePalm:
Here source, look at art https://f95zone.to/threads/turning-the-page-v0-24-0-patreon-azienda.131246/post-13936777 or you blind?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And what would you know, three updates in a row without animations!
Check their other two games, they all are made by same artist. They even stopped making games for some time to improve their art. One can add 2 and 2 together and come with the answer that the artist is still young and is polishing their craft. The art has been slightly changing all the time but I don't think many are bothered by it. The art is consistent enough that the characters are easily recognizable and that's what counts. Only certain people like yourself try to find issues everywhere.

Reading is hard i guess:
1 animation per month
2 patches per month
April 1st patch - last animation
May animation - canceled, multi CG scene instead
June 1st patch - next animation
Yes it is 3 patches since last animation.

Reactions: H3kon

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Check their other two games, they all are made by same artist. They even stopped making games for some time to improve their art. One can add 2 and 2 together and come with the answer that the artist is still young and is polishing their craft. The art has been slightly changing all the time but I don't think many are bothered by it. The art is consistent enough that the characters are easily recognizable and that's what counts. Only certain people like yourself try to find issues everywhere.

Reading is hard i guess:
1 animation per month
2 patches per month
April 1st patch - last animation
May animation - canceled, multi CG scene instead
June 1st patch - next animation
Yes it is 3 patches since last animation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, can't you see the difference?

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Hi everyone! The artist didn't change. We are currently doing several tests with the coloring, and the art will continue to evolve over time. Also, in case a member of the group changes, we would of course let people know with a post on Patreon/Discord.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Hi everyone! The artist didn't change. We are currently doing several tests with the coloring, and the art will continue to evolve over time. Also, in case a member of the group changes, we would of course let people know with a post on Patreon/Discord.
Well, as for me, in the last scene, the one in the link, is a big downgrade in art.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes