4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Dude, the first path is close to over.

The other path, with Amy joining, is still coming after this.
That is the one I want. Also with Zack being a multimillionaire NBA star, fathering kids with both Sophie and Amy with Felix being a house husband cuck that takes care of the kids, when he is not playing tabletop rpgs or getting the weekly pity bj from either Sophie or Amy.

Reactions: raketenrocket

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
For Mac pls
Btw, there's a small trick you can easily try - just download 0.25 win version, find your installed 0.24 version and rename there "TurningthePage.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game" to "game_old", copy "game" folder from downloaded win version there instead and try it. There were no changes in RenPy between this 2 versions so it'll probably work. If not - you can also try replacing "game" folder there.

aedron

Jun 3, 2017
So the shared folder subplot went nowhere. I expected Felix to start masturbating to the mystery woman and become guilt-ridden since he considers it cheating on Sophie.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
The real plot point that has gone nowhere (yet) is Felix trying to dig into Zack's past. We might get that in another route.

However, we might also get it in this route, depending on how Felix's conversation with Amy goes in the next update.

I never thought she would be the one to flat out tell Felix everything, but that call she had with Sophie showcased some deep regret and concern for Felix on her part. And after Sophie casually admitted to her that she actually enjoys flaunting her relationship with Zack in front of Felix, I'm seeing a real possibility that she might spill the beans. Maybe not all of them. But possibly one or two of them. Enough to give Felix a heads up.

Then, the real question is if Sophie was totally serious about leaving him, or was that just the orgasm talking and Zack will end up having to give her a few more 'pushes' before she truly gives in.

We'll find out soon enough...

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizmoe

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
everything
Tbh we still don't know what this "everything" is. It may be just plain and simple "she took my Zach from me and cheat on you with him now here and there". But also may be "our Illuminati group is sacrificing one slut every year so me and Zach have chosen Sophie to corrupt her and then spill her blood on our altar, but now I'm feel sorry for ya'll". The chat in last update between Sophie and Amy is so indirect and abstract - the Sophie assumed something, but the real story behind Amy and Zack was never revealed by Amy herself so for now it rests in shadows.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Tbh we still don't know what this "everything" is. It may be just plain and simple "she took my Zach from me and cheat on you with him now here and there". But also may be "our Illuminati group is sacrificing one slut every year so me and Zach have chosen Sophie to corrupt her and then spill her blood on our altar, but now I'm feel sorry for ya'll". The chat in last update between Sophie and Amy is so indirect and abstract - the Sophie assumed something, but the real story behind Amy and Zack was never revealed by Amy herself so for now it rests in shadows.
I don't think the truth about Amy and Zack is anything too deep. If you play the good ending from Sophie's perspective, it's easy to see that Amy is a pretty decent person without Zack's influence. And the same thing is true in the current route; Zack took his attention off of Amy in favor of Sophie and, as a result, she's (more or less) gone back to her normal decent self.

Sure there might be a bit more details, but I really think that's that gist of it.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I don't think the truth about Amy and Zack is anything too deep. If you play the good ending from Sophie's perspective, it's easy to see that Amy is a pretty decent person without Zack's influence. And the same thing is true in the current route; Zack took his attention off of Amy in favor of Sophie and, as a result, she's (more or less) gone back to her normal decent self.

Sure there might be a bit more details, but I really think that's that gist of it.
In general, Amy was in conspiracy with Zack, or Zack completely controlled her, remember the scene with the Amy stream whit Zack, they knew that Sophie was watching and they even hinted at it in their conversation.
Everything here may be trivial and Amy is simply jealous that Zack took all of Sophie’s attention to himself, because she also wanted to take part in their games.
Or maybe her conscience really woke up in her and she wanted to tell Felix the whole truth and maybe even replace Sophie for Felix at the end!

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
In general, Amy was in conspiracy with Zack, or Zack completely controlled her, remember the scene with the Amy stream whit Zack, they knew that Sophie was watching and they even hinted at it in their conversation.
Everything here may be trivial and Amy is simply jealous that Zack took all of Sophie’s attention to himself, because she also wanted to take part in their games.
Or maybe her conscience really woke up in her and she wanted to tell Felix the whole truth and maybe even replace Sophie for Felix at the end!
Well, it could also have happened that Amy thought that everything would be a game where Sophie would have a good time, but everything got out of hand. Now she sees that she only contributed to destroying his marriage and sees that she ended up destroying Felix's life. Despite everything, Amy He continues to consider him a good friend and a person he appreciates and sees that her actions are about to hurt him.

Reactions: mzer0

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
I see ya'll more into realistic stories without "fantasy magic" and "hidden cults". Okay, here's the lighter yet dark enough twist for you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Actually, suicide for Felix is not consistent with his character. Though he loves Sophie very much, she isn't his entire world. He has other options.

A more likely bad outcome for him is becoming like Brooks: a cynical, bitter, lonely, old man. (an outcome Brooks warned against).

Suicide is more likely for Sophie, especially if she loses everything: her career, her respectability, and Zack. It depends on how the Dev choose to portray Zack's reaction to her downfall. On the negative side, this isn't his first rodeo. He's broken up marriages before and targets married teachers. If he leaves as everything is crumbling around her, which he's done before (even alluding to this possible future for her the night she fucked him after coloring her hair red), that could be enough for her out of profound sorrow for everything she has lost .

That is not necessarily the bad end I see as most likely for her, however. A more likely dark end is she becomes a prostitute to make money, eventually gets hooked on drugs and alcohol to drown her pain and sorrow, and dies of a drug overdose similar to Dana Plato, the Different Strokes Actress.
Ngl this is fire both sophie and felix lose their life while zack happily moves on to the next target and the cycle continues from there a possible for sequel to Turning the page with even more cunning Zack and gullible targets

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: mzer0 and Cedrog

MaxLoad

Mar 11, 2024
The way Amy was talking to Sophie on the phone made it appear as she had something to with Sophie's corruption. Like Zack and her conspired in Sophie's downfall and there's some plan for her. Maybe Amy only regrets this because of how its affecting Felix.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes