4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
This has been my belief for a long time now. Everything he does seems calculated to me. Specifically his supposed 'feelings' for Sophie.

Remember how he was bragging to his friends about how he was gonna fuck Sophie at the beginning of the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That up there is the real Zack in my opinion. Everything he did in front of Sophie after this point was nothing more than a facade.

His attempts to get to know her better (watching Crystal Rangers, and taking interest in her favorite books)? Merely a means to an end.

His sad puppy dog eyes because he couldn't be with her? Nothing more than a performance meant to tug at her heart strings.

He's a sociopath playing a sociopath's game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Though, of course, Azienda might be one update away from proving me wrong... :p
I think youre spot on tbh like somebody mentioned here before that he seems to enjoy making women abandon the things that means the most to them like with amy leaving school through his influence. He could have sex with anyone he wants and the only reason hes stayed with sophie so long is because the long game of what hes doing to sophie and felix is too fun to give up. I feel like if the route of digging up zacks past gets fleshed out its gonna reveal a track record of ruining peoples lives for his amusement.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
Interesting comment.

I gotta admit, I was really shocked when Zach made the comment that Felix was going to the gym to insert himself into their lives and interfere with their happiness, and then Sophie agrees. I went back and reread it to be sure because I was confused as to why he would even say that. It really sounded unhinged, and was just another demonstration of the insecurities Zack revealed during the fireworks.

It kind of indicates how irrationally hateful and jealous Zack is of Felix. They've done nothing but make fun of Felix's cluelessness. That comment by Zach was pretty bizarre. Felix has suspicions now, but he doesn't know what they did all weekend. So, why say that? Is he gaslighting her?
I dont think thats insecurity rather its a calculated move to nudge sophie more and more into seeing felix as nothing more than a nuisance holding her back from her happiness. All that talk belittling felix during sex can be seen as insecurity but if you look deeper hes been planting seeds of disdain for felix bit by bit. Hes a master manipulator.

Reactions: JagOvv

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I dont think thats insecurity rather its a calculated move to nudge sophie more and more into seeing felix as nothing more than a nuisance holding her back from her happiness. All that talk belittling felix during sex can be seen as insecurity but if you look deeper hes been planting seeds of disdain for felix bit by bit. Hes a master manipulator.
I agree with both you and Mzer0 that he is likely a master manipulator. It was still an odd comment and even odder that she simply accepted it as true. I never doubted that the belittling Felix during sex was manipulative and not insecurity. It just seemed odd and out of place in the gym scene. It sounded like jealousy and not cruelty, which is what his other manipulations during previous sexual encounters were.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
I agree with both you and Mzer0 that he is likely a master manipulator. It was still an odd comment and even odder that she simply accepted it as true. I never doubted that the belittling Felix during sex was manipulative and not insecurity. It just seemed odd and out of place in the gym scene. It sounded like jealousy and not cruelty, which is what his other manipulations during previous sexual encounters were.
There could be some hints of jealousy/insecurity/frustration in it at this point. Hes been working on sophie for a while now and while shes certainly really close she hasnt let go of felix yet even after all this time and even though he is in a lot of aspects far superior to felix. Probably hurts his pride that the final step has yet to be taken by her in that she reveals everything and files for divorce.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
There could be some hints of jealousy/insecurity/frustration in it at this point. Hes been working on sophie for a while now and while shes certainly really close she hasnt let go of felix yet even after all this time and even though he is in a lot of aspects far superior to felix. Probably hurts his pride that the final step has yet to be taken by her in that she reveals everything and files for divorce.
If he is a manipulator, do you really think that he wants a woman to have to keep (that's high maintenance), he is a grifter and conqueror onto the next conquest to prove he is the alpha man. Sophie has reduced felix to beta she has admitted that all along the physical relationship with her lover is more important than her marriage to Felix. The alpha protaganist has groomed, seduced and is now in the emotional manipulation phase, where he tells her what to think, dress and be and to pursue pleasure to hell with the cost. Felix is her safety net, her backup just in case... if the Alpha was loaded and proposed to her as the story stands now, she would ditch Felix and be off with the alpha in a heartbeat.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Okay felix suicide ending is not popular with yall how about felix revenge ending for me felix should buy a gun, go through a training montage like
this and confront them when zack and sophie are happie together with one swift aim and trigger pull to zacks head just like that felix ends the source of his misery

Aug 16, 2017
Okay felix suicide ending is not popular with yall how about felix revenge ending for me felix should buy a gun, go through a training montage like
this and confront them when zack and sophie are happie together with one swift aim and trigger pull to zacks head just like that felix ends the source of his misery
Without shooting his dick off first? That's a bit too nice for you.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
If he is a manipulator, do you really think that he wants a woman to have to keep (that's high maintenance), he is a grifter and conqueror onto the next conquest to prove he is the alpha man. Sophie has reduced felix to beta she has admitted that all along the physical relationship with her lover is more important than her marriage to Felix. The alpha protaganist has groomed, seduced and is now in the emotional manipulation phase, where he tells her what to think, dress and be and to pursue pleasure to hell with the cost. Felix is her safety net, her backup just in case... if the Alpha was loaded and proposed to her as the story stands now, she would ditch Felix and be off with the alpha in a heartbeat.
Everything you said only makes what i said more true....Hes a master manipulator and to do what he does as youve said you have to be a master at manipulation. If you read that comment and any of the ones i put right before it youd realize your own comment is redundant/pointless.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I feel like people who always seek a "Revenge Ending" in NTR completely miss the point of the Genre...how did they even make it this far? WHY did they even make it this far? :LOL: (Referring to the ones who whine about it)

Personally I find the entire Genre to be stupid if not laughable from a realistic writing perspective so why bother worrying about what is and isn't a fair end for the characters?

Either be a Proud Cuck and insert yourself as Felix, a Devious Female and insert yourself as Sophie, or a Raw Conquerer and insert yourself as Zack lol. Looking at it like a scholar and trying to wrap your head around why these characters are the way they are will never get you anywhere.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes