4.20 star(s) 60 Votes

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
I came here to see how the game was developing and see if I would give it another chance, and I read about a suicide ending, I'm out :LUL:
Like someone said most of the things are fan fiction that's it i propose that suicide ending coz that would be something new and dark in NTR that's about it nothing more nothing less

Reactions: KiraJames

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Idk why this thread is boiling so hard rn, maybe because latest update (0.26.0) was the weakest one on my memory, so people are just making drama up to fulfill the void of lack of content.

Hope next one will be better or even have second ending.
I kinda second this coz felix content in this update is very short

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Will Zack stay with her when everything falls apart? I have no idea. He's manipulative, selfish, and cruel. I can totally see him abandoning her, and moving onto his next target. Even if he loves her now, it won't last, and he doesn't have the stones to stay with her when things go terribly wrong. His pattern, evidence by things he's said in the story, indicate she is not his first rodeo. That he has done this to multiple other married teachers. He gets off on turning his prey against their husbands. Like a serial killer, he's a predator that will never be satisfied with what he has. Or at least that's how he's been written so far.
I think the same too and i really want to see who is going to be Zack's next Prey i wouldn't mind a continuation for Zack's story a sequel or DLC like stuff

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Like someone said most of the things are fan fiction that's it i propose that suicide ending coz that would be something new and dark in NTR that's about it nothing more nothing less
Would be pointless and needlessly tragic the tone of the story literally does not fit felix suddenly doing a suicide ending at all at worst he ends up either becoming her cuck because he gaslights himself into thinking she still loves him or he tries to snitch on her and zack out of anger

zack has some magical control over the situation and the situation gets turned on its head with felix being fired while sophie keeps her job and fucks Zack until he gets bored of her leaving her with kids and a shitty situation

Or zack just leaves her immediately as soon as felix tells what happened to the authorities (which he obviously SHOULD do) if he even has the balls to do so because I sincerely doubt they’ll allow felix to use a single chromosome in his head because IT is ntr and usually the mc’s in ntr are brain dead

Last edited:

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Would be pointless and needless the tone of the story literally does not fit felix suddenly doing a suicide ending at all at worst he ends up either becoming her cuck because he gaslights himself into thinking she still loves him or he tries to snitch on her and zack out of anger

zack has some magical control over the situation and the situation gets turned on its head with felix being fired while sophie keeps her job and fucks Zack until he gets bored of her leaving her with kids and a shitty situation

Or zack just leaves her immediately as soon as felix snitchs if he even has the balls to snitch because I sincerely doubt they’ll allow felix to use a single chromosome in his head because IT is ntr and usually the mc’s in ntr are brain dead
Felix turning into is what most likely we gonna get so suicide ending won't do anything if its one of multiple endings and i proposed it as a cop out for felix to escape outta the misery he put himself in that's what i meant i don't necessarily enjoy someone killing themselves

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
. . . or he tries to snitch on her and zack out of anger.
Snitch? Whut? She gave him the answers to the test and she's sleeping with one of her students. I'm not talking about her cheating on Felix. What she has done was morally wrong to HER just a year ago, and violates every code of ethics for teachers in education; a teacher sleeping with their student is a fire-able offense for good reason. Giving someone the answers to the test, same thing. Zack can be thrown out of the school for accepting the answers and then using them, and she should expect to be fired over it.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
Snitch? Whut? She gave him the answers to the test and she's sleeping with one of her students. I'm not talking about her cheating on Felix. What she has done was morally wrong to HER just a year ago, and violates every code of ethics for teachers in education; a teacher sleeping with their student is a fire-able offense for good reason. Giving someone the answers to the test, same thing. Zack can be thrown out of the school for accepting the answers and then using them, and she should expect to be fired over it.
Yeah nah at the point of what they've done you could hardly call it snitching it might be the only form of revenge hes capable of unless we get an ending where finding out what zach and sophie has been up to causes him to lose his mind and kill them both and likely himself right after.....crime of passion:murder suicide....tale as old as time....

Reactions: wolfling11

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Okay snitch wasnt the right word but still

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This path is likely to end badly. I'm not the author of this story. He can ultimately do whatever he wants. The sad truth is that he's been very clear that Sophie cares about her teaching. There's no reason to keep emphasizing that part of her, if he wasn't setting her up for a fall. Yes, she's been cruel to Felix, but this post isn't about Felix's fate. Her teaching career and her academic integrity has been the focal point of this story.

Once, she had integrity and was a good teacher. The entire first half of the story was his persistent seduction of her . . . even as she insisted that he pass the class legitimately by learning the materials. Him passing the first class with such a high score was a personal and gratifying achievement for her. Now, by giving him the answers she's essentially thrown away her reason for being a teacher, and spit in the face of her former self. She had total disdain and disrespect for Brooks for even suggesting she just give Zack a free pass . . . yet now, she's as bad as Brooks, lying and cheating for Zack, giving him the answers for her own equally selfish reasons. Once she cared about her profession and what it meant to her . . . also evidenced in the ending for the non-NTR path early on in the story.

It's a hard NTR-sex VN, so of course much of the story has focused on her relationship with Felix and her sexual relationship with Zack. But her integrity as a teacher was a persistent theme of the story. And now, she's not just lying and cheating on Felix, she has total disdain for her other students. And cheating for Zack, is cheating on them too. It's a fairness issue that she emphasized early on in the story. She's also abandoned her other students, since she's been so busy with Zack; some of them even complained about it to her face. She just simply ignored them. All of the pieces are in place for her to get fired from her job, and lose her respectability. She has no academic integrity now, so maybe she doesn't care at this point. She's totally lost herself in Zack's manipulations. At least for this path.

Will Zack stay with her when everything falls apart? I have no idea. He's manipulative, selfish, and cruel. I can totally see him abandoning her, and moving onto his next target. Even if he loves her now, it won't last, and he doesn't have the stones to stay with her when things go terribly wrong. His pattern, evidence by things he's said in the story, indicate she is not his first rodeo. That he has done this to multiple other married teachers. He gets off on turning his prey against their husbands. Like a serial killer, he's a predator that will never be satisfied with what he has. Or at least that's how he's been written so far.
Damn, I haven't played this one in a while, but this guy themes.

When it comes to corruption, the pinnacle of a female character's downfall is her going back on the core principles that defined her character. In most NTR, that very often is simply the relationship with the male MC, but having more layers is always preferable and indicates a higher level of writing.

Reactions: radical686

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I love this game! But am I the only one who would have liked there to be a girl with the married couple? No worries, I can't wait to see the rest of the story!

rebirth3rd

Feb 10, 2019
Sync updating two PoVs near the end of game has become really tricky for both the developer and audience. About the male MC perspective, the suspense tension is so built up that any back-and-forth before the revelation climax is too much grinding. Where in the female MC corruption arc, this stage is expected to be most meaty part and you want as many sex scenes as possible before the meet-cruel. I feel the overall playing experience would be much better if we were able to play the final part in a single shot. Anyway with a limited netorare audience base it probably works best for the developer to secure maximum income with a bi-monthly release model. If Azienda gets more money then I have no complaints.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Has there been a NTR/Corruption game where we the player see the female getting ready to fully succumb to that life leave everything behind then the Dev decides to do an about face at the last moment. I know that goes against what NTR is but what a twist.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
True but I believe the game was called secret best unkept, one path the guy killed himself and the girl killed the guy who was sexually blackmailing her. Now that was a dark and psychological NTR.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes