4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I feel like people who always seek a "Revenge Ending" in NTR completely miss the point of the Genre...how did they even make it this far? WHY did they even make it this far? :LOL:
This is yet another example of "Stop liking what I don't like" logic.

Revenge isn't anti-NTR. It's storytelling. Some NTR stories have revenge or karma. Most don't. But it's still something that's allowed to happen. And if it's allowed to happen, there's no reason why people can't want it. Even if it's rare.

A loyal girlfriend/wife (EDIT: or 'love interest' for BSS stories) that never has sex with anyone but the MC is the only thing that's not allowed in NTR. Everything else if fair game and more writers should take advantage of that fact to avoid telling the same story over and over again.

Last edited:

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
This is yet another example of "Stop liking what I don't like" logic.

Revenge isn't anti-NTR. It's storytelling. Some NTR stories have revenge or karma. Most don't. But it's still something that's allowed to happen. And if it's allowed to happen, there's no reason why people can't want it. Even if it's rare.

A loyal girlfriend/wife (EDIT: or 'love interest' for BSS stories) that never has sex with anyone but the MC is the only thing that's not allowed in NTR. Everything else if fair game and more writers should take advantage of that fact to avoid telling the same story over and over again.
Nah you are missing the point. It's one thing if a netorare fan, that likes the game, asks/expects/hopes for a particular alternative ending besides the classic ones. The other user was obviously referring to those people who don't seem to like the netorare content and are ONLY waiting for a possible revenge ending or whatever.

And so yes, it's fair to ask that question, why play the game if you enjoy 0% of it and just wait for a very specific -not sexual- ending?

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Nah you are missing the point. It's one thing if a netorare fan, that likes the game, asks/expects/hopes for a particular alternative ending besides the classic ones. The other user was obviously referring to those people who don't seem to like the netorare content and are ONLY waiting for a possible revenge ending or whatever.

And so yes, it's fair to ask that question, why play the game if you enjoy 0% of it and just wait for a very specific -not sexual- ending?
Then you're both titling at windmills.

The guy he was responding to is clearly enjoying the NTR in this game:

what the fuck is wrong with you guys? Isnt NTR bad enough?
NOT ENOUGH :devilish::devilish::devilish:
He's even rooting for a suicide ending for Felix. All he did was suggest a revenge ending and that was enough to set you off. :ROFLMAO:

So who are these people who 'don't seem to like the netorare content' that you're referring to? Because neither of you are talking to any of them.

Or are they just living rent free in your heads and you feel the need to bring them up randomly?

Reactions: tata19

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020

He's even rooting for a suicide ending for Felix. So who are these people who 'don't seem to like the netorare content' that you're referring to? Because neither of you are talking to any of them.

Or are they just living rent free in your heads and you feel the need to bring them up randomly?
Not sure what to tell you, you just need to read a lot of past posts in this thread, not sure if it's too difficult?

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021

Nah he's not missing any point and im not here for the revenge ending only i want dark and gruesome ending for felix and sophie too basically i want some extreme endings for all characters involved as one in multiple endings we gonna get and its fine coz a outta pocket absurd ending that comes outta nowhere will makes these games fun in the first place

• Love
Reactions: mzer0

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
So one can't talk? They can't say a thought they have? One can only talk when they reply to someone else?

edit: you can laugh how much you want, still doesn't make what you said any less dumb ;)
Yeah one can't talk shit that they don't know coz otherwise it would be messy imagine a industry grade chemist talk about medicine that won't end well and you can wink all you want and that doesn't change the fact that you don't know what you're yapping about

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Nah he's not missing any point and im not here for the revenge ending only i want dark and gruesome ending for felix and sophie too basically i want some extreme endings for all characters involved as one in multiple endings we gonna get and its fine coz a outta pocket absurd ending that comes outta nowhere will makes these games fun in the first place
The original post was: " I feel like people who always seek a "Revenge Ending" " etc. You were quoted as an example, and if you like the game, nice, but the point still stands. There are so many users like the one I said, I read their messages here and on several others ntr threads. So it wasn't just about you.

Your second message is incomprehensible so I won't answer

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Fucking SAME! God, I hope everyone ends up suffering at some point. :D

Gimme dat fucking tragedy. Shoot it right into my veins!!!

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021

He's even rooting for a suicide ending for Felix. All he did was suggest a revenge ending and that was enough to set you off. :ROFLMAO:

So who are these people who 'don't seem to like the netorare content' that you're referring to? Because neither of you are talking to any of them.

Hell yeah i would like the felix suicide ending lol
Remember this is the ideal felix ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: mzer0

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
The original post was: " I feel like people who always seek a "Revenge Ending" " etc. You were quoted as an example, and if you like the game, nice, but the point still stands. There are so many users like the one I said, I read their messages here and on several others ntr threads. So it wasn't just about you.

Your second message is incomprehensible so I won't answer
Okay now it's cleared what ending will you like ?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Hell yeah i would like the felix suicide ending lol
Remember this is the ideal felix ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bad end for Felix is a guarantee. I'd be surprised if we didn't get a lot of them.

Personally, I lean more to wanting Sophie to suffer, though. Her fall from grace after all this shit would be glorious. But, to each their own. :)

Reactions: tata19

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Bad end for Felix is a guarantee. I'd be surprised if we didn't get a lot of them.

Personally, I lean more to wanting Sophie to suffer, though. Her fall from grace after all this shit would be glorious. But, to each their own. :)
That would be great too but i can't imagine a scenario for sophie's suffering do you have any bright scenario's for her terrible ending ?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
That would be great too but i can't imagine a scenario for sophie's suffering do you have any bright scenario's for her terrible ending ?
I already did a few pages back:

... I never thought about it that way. But, now that I am, I have to say that an ending like that would be fucking pottery! :D

Seeing this woman - who's had her ego sent into orbit by an absolute fuckboy who was just using her for fun - have a meltdown when reality comes back to bite her in the ass would be an amazing thing to see.

Then we could get an epilogue where a few years have passed but Sophie hasn't learned her lesson. She's still looking for her happy ending with fuckboy after fuckboy, telling herself that that's the only kind of man 'worthy of her', but she keeps getting pumped and dumped by guys who just tell her what she wants to hear so they can fuck her.

Then, one day, while scrolling through social media, one of her friends shares a post. It's an image of Felix with another woman. He's getting married again. And he looks happy.

Sophie would roll her and eyes and laugh, feeling sorry for the poor woman who's gotten herself stuck in a life with him. Then she'd open a dating app and start swiping, looking for her perfect match. Looking for her 'Zack'.

However, as time goes on and her search continues, she can't help but notice that fewer and fewer men are matching with her. Until, one day, the matches stop entirely as the interest these men once had in her is gone disappears altogether...

This is now the ending that I am hoping for. :D

Edit: A word.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
I hope Zack is not faking his love... Sophie full of Zack's babies. Felix under a bridge looking for pennies to buy some bread.
But how will felix will be living under a bridge if anything it's sophie who will lose her job for sleeping with a student

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I'm sorry if I confused some people, I didn't mean wolfling11 was one of the Extreme people who only wants a Revenge Ending, I've just noticed a few people here in the past, and on other NTR forums that whine about everything NTR related BECAUSE it doesn't feature a Revenge Ending.

NTR by definition, doesn't really entail a "Revenge Ending" for the Cucked Protagonist. Can it? Sure, but it's out of the norm to expect such, as it literally goes against the entire Genre's purpose in the first place. I guess I was just questioning the hate for NTR because it doesn't feature or won't potentially feature something that isn't guaranteed. Ex. being Felix getting his Revenge.

Though I will say this Dev's 2nd Game (not his 1st though), did feature a Good Ending, but it was as shit and short as you'd expect, because it goes against everything NTR is supposed to do. So there's a chance Revenge Lovers may get one in this game, but don't hold your breath or hate the game for not having it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes