4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Well, as for me, in the last scene, the one in the link, is a big downgrade in art.
Why are you being so icky. It's just a dark scene. It's one of the hardest challenges to color the dark scenes with non-standard light. It looks a bit off from others but it is what it is. From your own attachments it's obvious it's the same artist. And this game is already in top 3% by the quality of art. What is wrong with you?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Why are you being so icky. It's just a dark scene. It's one of the hardest challenges to color the dark scenes with non-standard light. It looks a bit off from others but it is what it is. From your own attachments it's obvious it's the same artist. And this game is already in top 3% by the quality of art. What is wrong with you?
For me, as an artist, this scene is not "beautiful" compared to the previous ones, what’s wrong with that? I’m only talking about the vesual component of the last scene, and it’s not about the color, but about the proportions of the characters, they have large bodies and small heads (especially with short hair, her head seems even smaller), and Sophie’s face didn’t turn out very well for me - this is just my opinion, if this scene is in the vesual aspect for you and others good and you like it - its ok!

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Hi everyone! The artist didn't change. We are currently doing several tests with the coloring, and the art will continue to evolve over time. Also, in case a member of the group changes, we would of course let people know with a post on Patreon/Discord.
as for me I do not mind, Id rather see the artist experiment and progress as an artist. to me it looks like he wanted to try some shading in what was quite possible the hardest scenario. doing lighting in a dark scene. no wonder it does not look as good as the White lighting god rays that all the other scenes had in a way the previous ones cheated on the lights. Even in photography dark scenes are harder and those do not require an artists skill to portray just calibrating a machine.

For me, as an artist, this scene is not "beautiful" compared to the previous ones, what’s wrong with that? I’m only talking about the vesual component of the last scene, and it’s not about the color, but about the proportions of the characters, they have large bodies and small heads (especially with short hair, her head seems even smaller), and Sophie’s face didn’t turn out very well for me - this is just my opinion, if this scene is in the vesual aspect for you and others good and you like it - its ok!
you mean "Visual" right?

hey I am bothered by the proportions of the guys dick. but I know it is fantasy. on one side I understand your problem with proportions I have that complaint too. When you draw a dick that big proportions tend to go out of whack, I have noticed that problem in like 90% of the big dicked artwork in hentai, the artist have to literally bend proportions just to fit the body within the boundaries of a screen proportion (rectancle) because he started with an ilogically proportionate body part that turns to be the centerpiece of the image. so you see the top part of the image has to be shrunk to fit the screen. and it ends up looking weird.

if you want i can find you hundreds of examples from other artists

Last edited by a moderator:

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
You are an artist? If you are an artist you should know that what they tried is called foreshortening. The scene is seen from below, so the things closer to the observer are bigger and those more distant are smaller. You can comment on the technical quality of the foreshortening, but that's another story. I personally appreciate when I see an artist trying to do something unique, different, or in general more difficult than what they usually do. You know, putting yourself out there.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have two opposing thoughts on the new way the releases are done. On the plus side seeing Felix's perspective first is smart because then we know kinda what the Sophie update is going to show us. Like the last Felix update when they are in the gym, you know that we are going to get a blowjob scene with her and Zach and then later we know we are going to see her getting plowed by Zach in the library when she calls Felix over. But then on the negative side we already know what the scenes are going to be in the Sophie update so it takes away from the suspense of what the Sophie update is going to be. So I guess what I'm saying is that part of me enjoys the new way and part of me doesn't. Anybody else feel the same?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I have two opposing thoughts on the new way the releases are done. On the plus side seeing Felix's perspective first is smart because then we know kinda what the Sophie update is going to show us. Like the last Felix update when they are in the gym, you know that we are going to get a blowjob scene with her and Zach and then later we know we are going to see her getting plowed by Zach in the library when she calls Felix over. But then on the negative side we already know what the scenes are going to be in the Sophie update so it takes away from the suspense of what the Sophie update is going to be. So I guess what I'm saying is that part of me enjoys the new way and part of me doesn't. Anybody else feel the same?
I personally do not care much about felix POV. and I will only read it once i finish all of Sophie's POV. my problem with the cuck's POV is that there is hardly any sex, just hints about it, and few games barely do good POV's for the loosers side. "a promise best left unkept is a good one" one of the things I hate about the loosers POV is that they get denied of sex and that is it. they continue their lives, not saying that it is unrealistic just saying that it is an uninteresting read. have the guy have a fling, someone interested in him but he does not reciprocate have him make mistakes too, or at least make the detective work more interesting than 1 or 2 lines of "look how oblivious am I!".

have them ask for sex, shit even get pissy about not getting any, or at least show us that the character is actually not interested in sex because he has something more interesting going on.

i am reading this one because from the preview i got from skipping text in that section was that the bad guys tease felix with images and comments, so at least the character have something going on in his story.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
But then on the negative side we already know what the scenes are going to be in the Sophie update so it takes away from the suspense
If you didnt notice there are two scenes in sophies update one that is spoiled by Felix pov and the second one will technically spoil Felix pov so it goes both ways

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
How many more updates to completion looking at the gallery there doesnt seem many left. 5 for felix 7 for sophia. is there more or is this about accurate.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How many more updates to completion looking at the gallery there doesnt seem many left. 5 for felix 7 for sophia. is there more or is this about accurate.
Well, the gallery gets more pages as needed,

But the 1st path (exclusive with Zack) apparently has entered/is about to enter its last month of development.

Check the Patreon page for some more details.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Well, the gallery gets more pages as needed,

But the 1st path (exclusive with Zack) apparently has entered/is about to enter its last month of development.

Check the Patreon page for some more details.
Thanks for the info

Argonath

May 19, 2017
dude no way! i just got home from work, needed a late night orgasm, had nothing to fap to, then i come here and boom! the update! uploaded 3 minutes before i came here, i even had to check if it was real, you're a savior.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Attention citizens! This upload is not a direct release from Azienda, this release was re-packed by someone after playing and has 100% completion persistent file and one save file that will overwrite your progression and settings. If you don't want to spoil things for you and overwrite your personal save files and progression - delete game/saves/* before launching this leak!

Also it has log files with username, hardware info, desktop icon and other personal info of the leaker or the person who played the leak before re-sharing :HideThePain:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TurningThePage-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes