4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Don't worry, I won't be the one to leak it.
lol i thought the desperation was because the last tier had gotten it already xD

I think this update was delayed right? Normally 5$ patrons get it at the end of the month or a few days before.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
lol i thought the desperation was because the last tier had gotten it already xD

I think this update was delayed right? Normally 5$ patrons get it at the end of the month or a few days before.
we usually get it about 4 days after the $10 patreons which should be Sunday.

kcherote

Feb 24, 2022
At this point, leaking the update will be a morally righteous act because without people in here seem to be going fucking insane lmfao. These peoples sanity hangs in the balance.
Speak for you im enjoying watching ppl cry and beg for a leak of a product they are not paying for and they haven't got any control, its funny

DayDre

Jun 7, 2021
It's interesting because it can give me the pleasure of spending up to 50 dollars. in these games, but my doubt is is it worth filtering to silence those who humiliate or wait like the others umhmhm;);):whistle:

kcherote

Feb 24, 2022
It's interesting because it can give me the pleasure of spending up to 50 dollars. in these games, but my doubt is is it worth filtering to silence those who humiliate or wait like the others umhmhm;);):whistle:
Nah let me have a bit more fun, i think waiting a few days to get it for free is fair, they are not paying any for it, their needs is not important

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Nah let me have a bit more fun, i think waiting a few days to get it for free is fair, they are not paying any for it, their needs is not important
The problem with this play is that it requires a balance between too soon and too late, because you know there's other sites with huge dick warez that are trying to compete in sports with this one and will release the game as soon as possible, and if people will be constantly turned down for sex here - the Sophie "moaning for hero" mob will go elsewhere and take all the fun with them.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The problem with this play is that it requires a balance between too soon and too late, because you know there's other sites with huge dick warez that are trying to compete in sports with this one and will release the game as soon as possible, and if people will be constantly turned down for sex here - the Sophie "moaning for hero" mob will go elsewhere and take all the fun with them.
The problem is different: too much wait - kills interest!

You go to a thread and read how someone is asking for a hero and other people on twin accounts are trolling them. lol

Reactions: Toushiro

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
The problem is different: too much wait - kills interest!

You go to a thread and read how someone is asking for a hero and other people on twin accounts are trolling them. lol
But there hasn't been "too much wait". It's not even been a week lol.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
But there hasn't been "too much wait". It's not even been a week lol.
I'm talking in general and it's a week from off-release, their schedule shifted due to illness, and whe had to wait longer for updates.

I can only speak for myself - if someone posts an update tomorrow, i won’t be able to play it and enjoy it since the work week begins, and the first work days are always busy. I'll have to wait at least until mid-week or already until the weekend, such a long wait for me personally loses my taste and interest to the game! When i sit down to play it, i will initially already have a negative attitude and after completing the update, i will write my opinion about the update and the army of twin bots and defenders of the devs will attack me again, because of my criticism! xd

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
the army of twin bots and defenders of the devs will attack me again
Neither one of them but your attitude makes me want to attack your opinion even before I see it :cool:

Bros, I can't take it anymore... I need to get cucked... Now!
Welp, the game developer made the pact with your fellow uploaders to hold up the release and them have some private fun together excluding you - don't you feel cucked already?

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes