4.20 star(s) 60 Votes

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
With the amount of hero/spoiler request you would think game is massively successful. It got me thinking why NTR games struggle with support while the audience is definitely there. 5 days without leak is long? Nah, similar project is about to hit month without leak and didn’t get even half as many posts of that nature.

So in NTR for first half of the game devs are busy molding the “toy” and fans are like yea amazing toy. But it is not because they want that toy to last, they want to see the toy break. The first time “the toy” gets destroyed is the most exciting, that is where we are now with this game – peak of NTR excitement. It is the time project can benefit the most from impatient people subs. But this will not last, this will not turn into long term support for the project, after all broken toy is of no use to anyone. Sure devs can patch the toy and break it again, one two more times may still be fun but in all everyone is already looking for next new toy.

The word here is attachment, there is no lasting attachment in NTR games. Attachment is certainly something that increases our perceived value of something. Most successful projects are so because people are attached to the characters and will wait months if not years for content with the character they find fancy.
(By NTR I mean hard netorare)
I quite agree. It seems to me that when Sophie falls in love with Zack it is not just a sexual issue, I prefer him in everything with respect to Felix, that's how she expressed it and still about halfway through the game. I wonder what role Felix will play, if he will be able to influence the story at all or we will only see how Sophie sinks deeper into Zack's perversions. I would find it interesting if Sophie leaves it in future updates and Felix looks for the reasons for the unforeseen breakup while Sophie enjoys her adventure with Zack.

Reactions: jaden000
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes