4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
feel likes it been forever to latest update.. now 3 days extra wait,, maybe hero today?
Dude, if you'd bother reading the Patreon or the posts on this thread, you'd know why the release was delayed,

And you'd know it's most likely going to leak when the 5$ tier releases, which is on sunday/monday, IIRC.

Until then, begging for "heroes" is just unseemly. Keep it in your pants.

Argonath

May 19, 2017
god knows how long we've waited for an update this time around, can someone post it already? pretty pleasee?

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
god knows how long we've waited for an update this time around, can someone post it already? pretty pleasee?
I will answer the call, but as Chairman of Math4Cucks, it's on the condition that one of you solves an undergraduate math problem of my choosing. To minimize the possibility of cheating, this examination will be conducted via videoconferencing. You will be required to show your work, and leniency will be given for simple arithmetic mistakes.

It's never been more over for Felix after this update, but maybe you can make him happy one last time.

May 27, 2020
Yeah Sophie is getting a bit unhinged with her feelings for Zach. It's definitely a wrap for Felix. Btw fantastic update but the change she made for Zach.... I don't like it!

Reactions: Gabriel06

Gabriel06

May 29, 2023
Yeah Sophie is getting a bit unhinged with her feelings for Zach. It's definitely a wrap for Felix. Btw fantastic update but the change she made for Zach.... I don't like it!
I agree, I don't think it suits him at all, but maybe, and I hope the DEV will change his mind, but other than that, this update is great

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes