4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Isn't the NTR guy suppose to steal and make the girl his woman instead of MC?
No, the NTR guy is supposed to steal the girl. A particularly nefarious villain might steal the girl and then abandon her, sabotaging both the heroine and the victim's lives in one fell swoop. He might steal the girl and whore her out for his own benefit. He might steal the heroine and use her to continually destroy the victim's life. What would hurt Felix more, seeing Sophie having sex with Zack or seeing Zack filming Sophie while she's having a train ran on her? He might simply get off on corrupting her to the point that a previously pristine and innocent woman will gladly spread her legs for anyone walking by.
Lots of villainous motivations. Some villains are possessive and want to keep the heroine to themselves, others are more nefarious and just want to watch the world burn.
I see Zack keeping her around and then tossing her aside once he's bored of her. Personally though my favourite setup would be that Sophie ends up so corrupted that she seeks out other lovers entirely independent of Zack's wishes, effectively cheating on both her husband and Zack at the same time. I love it when the heroine gets over corrupted to the point that not even the villain can't even keep control over her.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No, the NTR guy is supposed to steal the girl. A particularly nefarious villain might steal the girl and then abandon her, sabotaging both the heroine and the victim's lives in one fell swoop. He might steal the girl and whore her out for his own benefit. He might steal the heroine and use her to continually destroy the victim's life. What would hurt Felix more, seeing Sophie having sex with Zack or seeing Zack filming Sophie while she's having a train ran on her? He might simply get off on corrupting her to the point that a previously pristine and innocent woman will gladly spread her legs for anyone walking by.
Lots of villainous motivations. Some villains are possessive and want to keep the heroine to themselves, others are more nefarious and just want to watch the world burn.
I see Zack keeping her around and then tossing her aside once he's bored of her. Personally though my favourite setup would be that Sophie ends up so corrupted that she seeks out other lovers entirely independent of Zack's wishes, effectively cheating on both her husband and Zack at the same time. I love it when the heroine gets over corrupted to the point that not even the villain can't even keep control over her.
Well I like NTR but there is extremity of NTR that I can take. For me I would rather see an ending where either Sophie divorced Felix and romantic ending with Zack or Sophie stays married with Felix but and still have a sexual relationship with Zack or maybe another good ending with Felix like the first ending but this time , Sophie cheated but Felix forgive her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mythrs and Kaoshin

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Damn what a boring update: blah, blah, blah, blah... I completed Felix's perspective quickly in one evening, but played Sophia’s perspective for several days - such boredom! ZZZ
Why so much unnecessary reasoning and text? If it could be reduced by at least half!

The result of 90% of the update is just boring! Mystery NTR disappeared from Felix's perspective!
1st handjob scene is boring
2nd blowjob scene copied from the first scene or is the first one copied from 2?) Just added full body licking, this scene is saved a little by the fact that Sophia licks his balls!
And then again this cum-kiss, damn it! Last time it was not an expectation for her that Felix decided to kiss her, this time she did this is on purpose! When in her mouth there is not only sperm, but also a scintillation of skin and Zack’s balls!
Bleeeee - vomit!!!
Scene 3 was hot - surprise creampie, but scene is again spoiled by a lot of unnecessary text and the fact that Sophia herself suggested in the first unprotected sex to cum in her - WTF?

I hope that we will have several endings and in one of them even if Felix is crushed, devastated, humiliated, and etc. But Sophia will get what she deserves! Zack will leave her and she will find out his real motives. That he simply used her and then threw her out as unnecessary, like the rest of his cheated wives before that!

Last edited:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
But in this case it got to the point that the one who does the most to humiliate Felix is Sophie. The kiss scene, not Zack's idea, was all her creation, telling him that she had had a protein shake, tasting her lips in front of Feliox and making him feel what the taste of a real man is like according to her was all her idea. She enjoys having sex with Zack almost as much as humiliating Felix, he has become a worse person. Because also now that she has managed to fulfill her student dream of going out with a boy like Zack, she believes she is superior to Felix and wants to prove it to him and justify herself in this way that he does not deserve her and that what she is doing is right.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But in this case it got to the point that the one who does the most to humiliate Felix is Sophie. The kiss scene, not Zack's idea, was all her creation, telling him that she had had a protein shake, tasting her lips in front of Feliox and making him feel what the taste of a real man is like according to her was all her idea. She enjoys having sex with Zack almost as much as humiliating Felix, he has become a worse person. Because also now that she has managed to fulfill her student dream of going out with a boy like Zack, she believes she is superior to Felix and wants to prove it to him and justify herself in this way that he does not deserve her and that what she is doing is right.
Mhmm, which is why I'm holding out hope that she'll go on the autocorrupted turboslut path at the end. Idk though, I feel like it's gonna be a boring pseudo-romantic NTR ending which I just personally hate unless it's netori.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Damn what a boring update: blah, blah, blah, blah... I completed Felix's perspective quickly in one evening, but played Sophia’s perspective for several days - such boredom! ZZZ
Why so much unnecessary reasoning and text? If it could be reduced by at least half!

The result of 90% of the update is just boring! Mystery NTR disappeared from Felix's perspective!
1st handjob scene is boring
2nd blowjob scene copied from the first scene or is the first one copied from 2?) Just added full body licking, this scene is saved a little by the fact that Sophia licks his balls!
And then again this cum-kiss, damn it! Last time it was not an expectation for her that Felix decided to kiss her, this time she did this is on purpose! When in her mouth there is not only sperm, but also a scintillation of skin and Zack’s balls!
Bleeeee - vomit!!!
Scene 3 was hot - surprise creampie, but scene is again spoiled by a lot of unnecessary text and the fact that Sophia herself suggested in the first unprotected sex to cum in her - WTF?

I hope that we will have several endings and in one of them even if Felix is crushed, devastated, humiliated, and etc. But Sophia will get what she deserves! Zack will leave her and she will find out his real motives. That he simply used her and then threw her out as unnecessary, like the rest of his cheated wives before that!
Due to the options that Sophie's route has, I risk 2 possibilities:
- that she becomes one of Zack's harem, even changing her appearance to an aspect that more satisfies Zack's fetishes like Amy did
- The other would be that by becoming so possessive and jealous, Zack finally abandons her and wants to put the situation back together with Felix and he also ends up rejecting her and finally she is left alone and ruined, although since Felix is, he may forgive her her sins, I hope not. be so stupid

Last edited:

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Love reading about people not liking a game but continuing playing every month every new update and keep complaining about not liking the game.

"Hey I don't really like this food... let's try eating a bit more." "Hey... I still don't like it, let me try again..." "Nope, still not good... maybe the next bite will be good..." repeat ∞ ad nauseam

Simple suggestion for all users on all threads: if you don't like a game, don't play it.

You'll live a better existence

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Due to the options on Sophie Arriego's route, there are 2 possibilities:
- that she becomes one of Zack's harem, even changing her appearance to an aspect that more satisfies Zack's fetishes like Amy did
- The other would be that by becoming so possessive and jealous, Zack finally abandons her and wants to put the situation back together with Felix and he also ends up rejecting her and finally she is left alone and ruined, although since Felix is, he may forgive her her sins, I hope not. be so stupid
Are these your assumptions or information from the devs?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Love reading about people not liking a game but continuing playing every month every new update and keep complaining about not liking the game.

"Hey I don't really like this food... let's try eating a bit more." "Hey... I still don't like it, let me try again..." "Nope, still not good... maybe the next bite will be good..." repeat ∞ ad nauseam

Simple suggestion for all users on all threads: if you don't like a game, don't play it.

You'll live a better existence
I love reading such nonsense! :ROFLMAO:

If you didn’t like the game, you wouldn’t play it and discuss it - that’s logical!

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Due to the options on Sophie Arriego's route, there are 2 possibilities:
Your analysis makes more sense than the guy saying Zack will push Sophie to be gangbang by his teammates

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Man, so much text. SOO MUCH TEXT. Would have been great if it had 1/3 the text. I don't need "I don't want this but I want this" repeated hundreds of times. We get it. Maybe it's realistic, but it's also A LOT. With some skipping, great scenes.

Reactions: JohnTaranoff

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Man, so much text. SOO MUCH TEXT. Would have been great if it had 1/3 the text. I don't need "I don't want this but I want this" repeated hundreds of times. We get it. Maybe it's realistic, but it's also A LOT. With some skipping, great scenes.
Take :ROFLMAO: Guffy/

Smokenoke

May 17, 2019
Well I like NTR but there is extremity of NTR that I can take. For me I would rather see an ending where either Sophie divorced Felix and romantic ending with Zack or Sophie stays married with Felix but and still have a sexual relationship with Zack or maybe another good ending with Felix like the first ending but this time , Sophie cheated but Felix forgive her
It's clear by now that Sophie loves Zack, but Zack loving Sophie? That's huffing copium right there. Best case scenario for her is that he doesn't get too bored fucking her and keeps her around as fuckmeat.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
It's clear by now that Sophie loves Zack, but Zack loving Sophie? That's huffing copium right there. Best case scenario for her is that he doesn't get too bored fucking her and keeps her around as fuckmeat.

Zack doesn't love Sophia, and I'm sure that many things will be known when Felix receives information from the previous university, Zack is hiding something perverse in the past, and from how he acts with Sophia, it's clear that there is something more, but it's definitely not love , he is perverse and evil.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Wtf where's the preview?
It's delayed, because obviously...?

Due to illnesses, the release was late, and they've already informed everyone that February likely won't see an update at all, so obviously everything, including the CG preview, is running behind schedule.

Reactions: Terox34567
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes