4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Damn what a boring update: blah, blah, blah, blah... I completed Felix's perspective quickly in one evening, but played Sophia’s perspective for several days - such boredom! ZZZ
Why so much unnecessary reasoning and text? If it could be reduced by at least half!

The result of 90% of the update is just boring! Mystery NTR disappeared from Felix's perspective!
1st handjob scene is boring
2nd blowjob scene copied from the first scene or is the first one copied from 2?) Just added full body licking, this scene is saved a little by the fact that Sophia licks his balls!
And then again this cum-kiss, damn it! Last time it was not an expectation for her that Felix decided to kiss her, this time she did this is on purpose! When in her mouth there is not only sperm, but also a scintillation of skin and Zack’s balls!
Bleeeee - vomit!!!
Scene 3 was hot - surprise creampie, but scene is again spoiled by a lot of unnecessary text and the fact that Sophia herself suggested in the first unprotected sex to cum in her - WTF?

I hope that we will have several endings and in one of them even if Felix is crushed, devastated, humiliated, and etc. But Sophia will get what she deserves! Zack will leave her and she will find out his real motives. That he simply used her and then threw her out as unnecessary, like the rest of his cheated wives before that!
I enjoyed the update, but yes I do agree that the mystery NTR focus of the Felix PoV feels a bit lacking. I felt like it improved slightly this update though and hope it will get better as Sophias attitude towards Felix continues to change.

I also agree that there's so much text during the sex scenes that I can't bring myself to read it all to be honest.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Just a feedback for the dev. I'm totally fine with the amount of text. The majority of netorare games, talking about available English stuff, have quick corruption and don't scratch the itch for me. Keep it up with the slow burn

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
Gotta say I would totally love handsome NTR douchebags to catch real feelings for the targets of corruption. Sure, Zack is turning Sophie into a cock-loving slut, but maybe he falls for her sweet and caring personality. The drama would be amazing.
I think there's a good chance that's one of the endings. there's already instances where he's stunned speechless by her corruption. I'm def hoping for such an ending.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaybae01

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I think there's a good chance that's one of the endings. there's already instances where he's stunned speechless by her corruption. I'm def hoping for such an ending.
The truth is that if Sophie had only dedicated herself to being with Zack, perhaps she would have also expected an ending like that, but with how badly she is treating Felix, I don't think she deserves such a good ending.

rebirth3rd

Feb 10, 2019
Recent patches reminded me of one hidden gem , where the innocent female MC was turned by the bully to believe that she belonged to another league above her husband, and humiliated and destroyed him in pieces as FMC became addicted to evil pleasure in the process. I felt similar vibe on the current Sophie route. Definitely recommend the author and fellows here to check out the story above and other stories on the same site.

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
I haven't played it yet and I wanted to ask a question, can this game be played from which point of view? Just Félix and Sophie or can you play from Zack's point of view?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I haven't played it yet and I wanted to ask a question, can this game be played from which point of view? Just Félix and Sophie or can you play from Zack's point of view?
You can play from Felix's or Sophie's points of view, or both of them. There is no Zack's point of view, nor anyone else's.

Reactions: _SerapH_
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes