4.20 star(s) 60 Votes

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Follow up question then. Is the mystery NTR able to stand on its own as a fap worthy route? Or do you think its purpose is limited to setting up for the overall experience when you eventually view the female perspective?

I find that mystery NTR by itself is usually quite lacking in the payoff department because of the obvious limitations in viewable scenes. They really have to pull out all the tricks to make it work. Pics/videos that MC doesn't recognize as the wife. Phone calls while she is getting banged. Poking head out of the curtains. All the tropes like that lol.
It is still relatively early in the process, so I'd guess it becomes raunchier, but for now there are just hints at the kind of tropes you mention. Overall the male POV requires use of the imagination (by the player). Personally I prefer it that way. And I'd recommend the game anyway since the quality is so high.

XerxesM_

Aug 23, 2019
Update .7 is out. For those who get to play the update, would you guys be so kind to please share some small details even without a CG? it would be much appreciated!! thanks!

Last edited:

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
hey does it matter which perspective do i choose? will i be able to watch all the cgs of both side whatever perspective i choose or gotta play from both side? I like ntr but corruption feels good as well.
Also is there good amt of content yet or still an early build?
edit: nvm just completed both routes through skipping, corruption had more content but theres not much sex scenes yet, only 1 vanilla scene that gets repeated twice tho there are jerking and ressing scenes, no bjs or ntr sex yet

Last edited:

XerxesM_

Aug 23, 2019
hey does it matter which perspective do i choose? will i be able to watch all the cgs of both side whatever perspective i choose or gotta play from both side? I like ntr but corruption feels good as well.
edit: nvm just completed both routes through skipping, corruption had more content but theres not much sex scenes yet, only 1 vanilla scene that gets repeated twice tho there are jerking and ressing scenes, no bjs or ntr sex yet
CGs from perspective are different

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
If you managed to complete both current routes in 10 minutes then no i don't think it does matter which perspective you choose :KEK:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone at least share cut of image of the newCGs, mostly the last sicne aparently there are 3 scenes and the last is the hot one. Well hottest.

Also are there new branches (choices) this time too?

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
How about you keep it in your pants a bit longer and let the developer make their money so they can continue to work on this game? If you are too horny, then support a growing developer currently making one of the best slow burn ntr games. You would rather ruin it for everyone just so you can jerk it a bit earlier?

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
How about you keep it in your pants a bit longer and let the developer make their money so they can continue to work on this game? If you are too horny, then support a growing developer currently making one of the best slow burn ntr games. You would rather ruin it for everyone just so you can jerk it a bit earlier?
I agree that authors and developers should be given the opportunity to earn money! This is undeniable! But this is a pirate site - pirate, Karl! I understand that if the update is leaked to the network in the first days, then the developers will lose money, but the policy of the developers is that the top tiers get the game immediately on the day the update is released, the middle tiers get it a week later and etc. Again, this is a pirate site! If we at least received an update after even two weeks, then it's okay - we respect the developers of this project, so be it! But we get an update at best in a month after the official release! When everything is already spoiled on the forum and it’s frankly no longer interesting to play!
And if you remember the last update, the authors wondered why it was leaked to the network a month later - a month Karl! Since they delayed the release of 0.7.0 version - after all, their policy is to release the update to the public only when a new update for suporters comes out! Those if the development of a new version is delayed again, then the release of the public version will be delayed!
You support the authors, well done! But do you think it's okay to wait a month+ for an update on a pirate forums!?

Last edited:
Reactions: RCC14 and dobzzz

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Since I'm too lazy to type a lot, this is list of scenes in the update. It's probably better to go in blind, so spoil at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, you yourself spoiled everything! That's all the interest!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::FacePalm:
And what support of the author can you say when you spoil all the updates even before the release for the silver degree of support!?

• Angry
Reactions: andybc
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes