4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
And we will get another direct spoiler of everything that will happen in the 0.8.0 version right there on the same day! Then we argue it again for a few days and the tried will die again for a few weeks!
Wow you are still hung up about it. You couldn't show restraint and you whine about it. It's like NTR haters going into NTR threads and complaining about NTR. And then you exaggerate that a comment hidden with spoiler tags, spoiler warning, and a couple of words per scene is a direct spoiler of everything that will happen.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Wow you are still hung up about it. You couldn't show restraint and you whine about it. It's like NTR haters going into NTR threads and complaining about NTR. And then you exaggerate that a comment hidden with spoiler tags, spoiler warning, and a couple of words per scene is a direct spoiler of everything that will happen.
This shit happens after every update!
And spoilers are different! A simple hint can warm up interest to the game or a direct indication of those scenes that are present in the update completely discourage desire!

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
For me, the whole "nerd" aspect should be utilized to it's maximum potential in the narrative. Yes Felix, be a good cucky nerd boi and solve your equations, meanwhile your cute wife gets her womb flooded with superior ALPHA male sperm.
I'm ok with a power dynamic about sex being better with the netori guy + corruption, but I sure don't want this to turn into a caption like "your little dick isn't enough" etc. Subtle is better than on your face humiliation imo.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Is there or will there be any content with the side characters (or just anyone other than the husband/wife/chad)?

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
Azienda is this could be end/completed by like version 1.0? or do you think this gonna have lot of updates more?

Ps: Amazing games you did and doing!

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Anyone else getting anti-virus popping up on this game? Keeps claiming there's a backdoor
They are all false flags. I tried searching on lemmasoft about that and they said it might be the ico file of the game, but when I tried removing it, some people still got the alerts. Another dev suggested on our discord to use Virustotal and scan it if you're not sure. For now I can't do much more than this, sorry!
Is there or will there be any content with the side characters (or just anyone other than the husband/wife/chad)?
Stay tuned for that! ;)
Azienda is this could be end/completed by like version 1.0? or do you think this gonna have lot of updates more?

Ps: Amazing games you did and doing!
The game will continue after 0.9.0 with 0.10.0/11 etc. Next time we'll call the updates with 0.01.0 to avoid confusion. There are a lot of updates more before the end of TtP!

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
"The dog bit the man" is just an incident; "The man bit the dog" is a good story. When a prominent guy Zack seduces a nerd's wife, it's boring, but if a nerd seduces Zack's wife, it will be an interesting story. Let's swap their bodies, give Felix Zack's body, and Zack Felix's body, and see how cool Zack is, otherwise it's painfully boring.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
They are all false flags. I tried searching on lemmasoft about that and they said it might be the ico file of the game, but when I tried removing it, some people still got the alerts. Another dev suggested on our discord to use Virustotal and scan it if you're not sure. For now I can't do much more than this, sorry!
From what i have seen of these games its eithe rof these things (or both): the update checks or the saves, like one is because it connects to internet the other because it overwrites/modifies files in another folder

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Stay tuned for that! ;)

The game will continue after 0.9.0 with 0.10.0/11 etc. Next time we'll call the updates with 0.01.0 to avoid confusion. There are a lot of updates more before the end of TtP!
0.91 would be the correct number, 0.11 would be weird wouldnt it?

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes