4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
"The dog bit the man" is just an incident; "The man bit the dog" is a good story. When a prominent guy Zack seduces a nerd's wife, it's boring, but if a nerd seduces Zack's wife, it will be an interesting story. Let's swap their bodies, give Felix Zack's body, and Zack Felix's body, and see how cool Zack is, otherwise it's painfully boring.
Ya know, that really wouldn't be that popular of a game among NTR fans, but it'd make a fucking hilarious sequel. Some revenge for NTR bit where the nerd gets revenge on the bull by stealing all the women out of his life.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Ya know, that really wouldn't be that popular of a game among NTR fans, but it'd make a fucking hilarious sequel. Some revenge for NTR bit where the nerd gets revenge on the bull by stealing all the women out of his life.
Honestly not a bad concept. It wouldn’t be that popular among vanilla/harem fans but let’s have a sequel to a vanilla/harem game where the nerd mc loses all the heroines he’s ever been with as a revenge for being too greedy or dense. It’d make a fucking hilarious sequel :BootyTime:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Honestly not a bad concept. It wouldn’t be that popular among vanilla/harem fans but let’s have a sequel to a vanilla/harem game where the nerd mc loses all the heroines he’s ever been with as a revenge for being too greedy or dense. It’d make a fucking hilarious sequel :BootyTime:
You justd escribed why i love ntr doujins of regular harem series, like i will never tire of seeing To Love-ru or Infinite Stratos ntr.

It would be great to see a fanmade game using settings like that but tweeked a little (like maybe their balls finally dropped and they eithe rpicked a girl or more than 1 xD)

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
You justd escribed why i love ntr doujins of regular harem series, like i will never tire of seeing To Love-ru or Infinite Stratos ntr.

It would be great to see a fanmade game using settings like that but tweeked a little (like maybe their balls finally dropped and they eithe rpicked a girl or more than 1 xD)
Is there Ntr out there of that series? I just heard of To Love Ru for the first time last week and I'd like to see some of that. Im not sure what Infinite Stratos is though ill have to give that 1 a quick scan and see if its got any decent girls in it.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
"The dog bit the man" is just an incident; "The man bit the dog" is a good story. When a prominent guy Zack seduces a nerd's wife, it's boring, but if a nerd seduces Zack's wife, it will be an interesting story. Let's swap their bodies, give Felix Zack's body, and Zack Felix's body, and see how cool Zack is, otherwise it's painfully boring.
1679344513176.png

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Also O havent played to the end of this update but it would be awesome it Amy seduced Felix haha. That would throw an interesting twist into the story.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Is there Ntr out there of that series? I just heard of To Love Ru for the first time last week and I'd like to see some of that. Im not sure what Infinite Stratos is though ill have to give that 1 a quick scan and see if its got any decent girls in it.
Not as much as i would like but just search for those series in nhentai, exhentai, etc alongside ntr and you will find some really good ones.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
0.91 would be the correct number, 0.11 would be weird wouldnt it?
It would be better but going from 0.8 to 0.9 and then 0.91 would confuse people even more. Also, there will be more than 10 updates before we get to the conclusion of the game, so we would need something different from 0.91 etc. For now we'll just continue with 0.10 etc and we'll call 1.0 when completed!

Next time we'll have a clear naming from the beginning. Thanks for the suggestion though!
TotalVirus not only reports a trojan but their sandboxes report network communications to multiple IPs
Hi! I just tried using VirusTotal and I guess you mean that one Jiangmin result. It's a false flag, the 59 remaining ones didn't find anything and if you search on the Internet, Jiangmin is extremely famous for finding false positives even in well-known programs like VLC for example. You can find a lot of reddit pages talking about that! Hope this has calmed you and eventually any other people who were afraid.

Anyway, I'll try to find out more about this and try to fix it in future updates if possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
The game is AWESOME! But.... the update is soooo short!! I hope the next update have a lot of more content because is one of my favourites games!!! Im really in love with this history.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenn20

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
Hello all

a question not about this game specifically but ren'py games in general

is it better to use the auto function to let the game flow or just click forward yourself , I'm sure this is probably down to personal preference but was wondering what if any difference it makes apart from freeing up hands

• Haha
Reactions: changeling

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hello all

a question not about this game specifically but ren'py games in general

is it better to use the auto function to let the game flow or just click forward yourself , I'm sure this is probably down to personal preference but was wondering what if any difference it makes apart from freeing up hands
You can also have Google read it aloud to you. haha. :LOL:

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Just reached the first ending in this game- super cute! Makes me anxious to see what the rest of the game will be like if you go along with Zack.

I'd like to suggest that you include the "blackmail" tag. The MC is clearly being emotionally blackmailed by Zack to do things she wouldn't normally do.

The tag system I think is really good because it can help people avoid something they might find offensive or disturbing, or otherwise- find something that they like. I like blackmail in corruption games luckily, and am looking forward to the rest of the story. :)

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
Just reached the first ending in this game- super cute! Makes me anxious to see what the rest of the game will be like if you go along with Zack.

I'd like to suggest that you include the "blackmail" tag. The MC is clearly being emotionally blackmailed by Zack to do things she wouldn't normally do.

The tag system I think is really good because it can help people avoid something they might find offensive or disturbing, or otherwise- find something that they like. I like blackmail in corruption games luckily, and am looking forward to the rest of the story. :)
is this already have an ending?

Reactions: Eye-switcher

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
Good story writing but when it comes to ntr I have specific tastes. if the woman would be corrupted by third parties and seduced by that nerd guy or by a naive innocent character it would be more interesting to see.

Current story setting is actually common occurence in the real life and not that interesting.

Okay okay I got it you like it because of the reality of it you don't have to face palm anymore.

But the thing is that the playboy type of protagonists are boring af seriously it doesn't turn me on. They should add single male protagonist or something to genre I have wasted 1 hour over it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes