4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
Is the sex rushed? I don't know really, especially for an NTR story. I think it's a person having great sexual experiences for the first time in her life and it affects her like it would anyone. Once she started to think 'I might as well enjoy my job" well, it was over.
Zack treats her well, appreciates her (at least seems to) and she gets off for the first(?) time in her life. It's not the "right" thing to do of course but that train left the station long ago.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
This really makes you feel bad for Felix. He actually is a decent guy and Sophie and him make a great duo. Here he is putting in all this hard work, trying to get that promotion and prove himself, meanwhile Sophie is giving herself to Zack, telling herself she is doing it for Felix's benefit.

It's made worse as there is nothing wrong in their relationship, they were happy. But then Zack comes along and Sophie feels like she needs to take care of that dick to help Felix. Which is not the case at all anymore. Sophie is just ruining their relationship for no reason.
Zack is a DICK and Sophie is a BITCH saying that she is doing all this for Felix. F*cK Off. Feeling really bad for Felix. He dosent deserve all this. It would be better that he leave her and find another hot teacher/Female Student from the same school and do a reverse CUCKOLD on Sophie. That would really satisfy me now.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Zack is a DICK and Sophie is a BITCH saying that she is doing all this for Felix. F*cK Off. Feeling really bad for Felix. He dosent deserve all this. It would be better that he leave her and find another hot teacher/Female Student from the same school and do a reverse CUCKOLD on Sophie. That would really satisfy me now.
Can I ask you why you are playing a netorare game when you hate everything regarding a good netorare game? Just curious.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Is the sex rushed? I don't know really, especially for an NTR story. I think it's a person having great sexual experiences for the first time in her life and it affects her like it would anyone. Once she started to think 'I might as well enjoy my job" well, it was over.
Zack treats her well, appreciates her (at least seems to) and she gets off for the first(?) time in her life. It's not the "right" thing to do of course but that train left the station long ago.
Sophia agreed to have sex, she suggested it, As For Me - it would be better if Zack forced her to do this! But maybe the fact that she herself agreed to this is the idea of the authors, and we will find out how to turn story around, thanks to this, later.
Well, one thing - the sex scene is definitely Hot! Can't argue with that! But this is their first time! Her first time with such a "BIG" guy! They have not one sexual intercourse but many! I think it goes against her character! Once - ok, but many times, with many orgasms and thit such a big dick! She would not be able to walk normally for several days, and her vagina would hurt (burn like hell) and sore!

Boobitz

Apr 6, 2021
For people that say the sex scene is rushed, or it's initiated by Sophie, are we not taking prior context into account? Zach is a Grade A emotional manipulator. Sophie's drunk, Zach just saved her job from a belligerent Brooks, and Zach basically underhand tosses her that 'One night stand' shit. Even before this, Amy's 'support' (gaslighting) to Sophie after she nearly breaks down and stops everything is almost certainly initiated by Zach (The next day Zach isn't even worried over her reaction because he most likely knows it's been solved from Amy). It is this suggestion by Amy that relaxes her guard, and also makes her treat everything as more of a job, including sex.

Zach is a sociopath, who knows how to get into women's pants, and we have to remember that we aren't seeing everything. Zach will slowly peel off the mask, and by that time, Sophie probably won't be in much control of anything, besides screaming 'I'm CUMMING!'

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
For people that say the sex scene is rushed, or it's initiated by Sophie, are we not taking prior context into account? Zach is a Grade A emotional manipulator. Sophie's drunk, Zach just saved her job from a belligerent Brooks, and Zach basically underhand tosses her that 'One night stand' shit. Even before this, Amy's 'support' (gaslighting) to Sophie after she nearly breaks down and stops everything is almost certainly initiated by Zach (The next day Zach isn't even worried over her reaction because he most likely knows it's been solved from Amy). It is this suggestion by Amy that relaxes her guard, and also makes her treat everything as more of a job, including sex.

Zach is a sociopath, who knows how to get into women's pants, and we have to remember that we aren't seeing everything. Zach will slowly peel off the mask, and by that time, Sophie probably won't be in much control of anything, besides screaming 'I'm CUMMING!'
I enjoy when there’s a bit more fight in the woman. In my opinion she gave up too easily thus ruining the tension. Of course I could use mental gymnastics and convince myself that it made sense, but that doesn’t restore the tension or the fight.

Reactions: SenMizeri

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
I personally absolutely love everything about the game. I don't prefer rapey themes generally, so I like that it's more of a cheating situation... I don't feel like the pace is too fast either. Although of course I'd love more content, the current pace is a good balance for development.

Reactions: Nuzult

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
Sophia agreed to have sex, she suggested it, As For Me - it would be better if Zack forced her to do this! But maybe the fact that she herself agreed to this is the idea of the authors, and we will find out how to turn story around, thanks to this, later.
Well, one thing - the sex scene is definitely Hot! Can't argue with that! But this is their first time! Her first time with such a "BIG" guy! They have not one sexual intercourse but many! I think it goes against her character! Once - ok, but many times, with many orgasms and thit such a big dick! She would not be able to walk normally for several days, and her vagina would hurt (burn like hell) and sore!
There are a few key pieces missing from the mix I think.

1) Sophia is not really being "naughty" during the decision making process. If there is temptation being felt, its not being expressed in the dialogue very well. The decisions are more from pity/guilt and the approach seems to be more workman-like than not.

2) She could have been more tipsy, more sloppy in her actions and approach. The fact that they both liked the cartoons could have been played up into some teasing and cuddling on the bed. Even before the Great Doing (tm) it could have been played up as falling asleep together on the bed accidentally, leading to embarassment and maybe some pretending to be asleep to guiltily enjoy the warm human contact. There wasn't much grey area at all here. No tipsy flirting with "pretending to be married" or whatever, or her poking at him with her toes as her feet sit in his lap. No silly tickle spars, or hugs. Its written as if they were painting a billboard to say: "This is totally consentual. Not one bit forced, reasoned out with a mind clear of lust and alcohol." It served its purpose at the expense of some realism.

I think suspension of disbelief cracked a bit here, as there was no grey area, not giving in to temptation, just sort of a somewhat dopey decision without passion to have sex for questionable reasons. It may have been more believable for her to have been more drunk and rationalizing along the lines of "Hmmm...this is fun. Probably too much fun, but whatshername said it was normal to have fun. Why shouldn't I let myself go a bit and joy ride a bit? Not like I have any choice. He-he. Might as well...enjoy it a bit. Whatshername does it, why shouldn't I? It 's not like hubby will ever know. Its like it won't have happened if he doesn't know..."

3) Having been boinked silly, she needed to parrot what Zack wanted her to say, with a "lets get this over with" attitude. She didn't get creative, or slide into "getting into it". There should have been some rush of naughtiness from saying those things that were not just purely physical - the intellectual arousal vs physical. It was written more like hitting the switch on a clit vibrator. Say thing, physical rush, like throwing a switch.

4) She is really passive throughout this. Kinda "I'm going to lie here and receive. Go to town." It doesn't mesh well with the reactions in places. Some more involuntary movement, or even a modicum of voluntary movement that she keeps trying to restrain would be good.

Just my 2 cents.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
There are a few key pieces missing from the mix I think.

1) Sophia is not really being "naughty" during the decision making process. If there is temptation being felt, its not being expressed in the dialogue very well. The decisions are more from pity/guilt and the approach seems to be more workman-like than not.

2) She could have been more tipsy, more sloppy in her actions and approach. The fact that they both liked the cartoons could have been played up into some teasing and cuddling on the bed. Even before the Great Doing (tm) it could have been played up as falling asleep together on the bed accidentally, leading to embarassment and maybe some pretending to be asleep to guiltily enjoy the warm human contact. There wasn't much grey area at all here. No tipsy flirting with "pretending to be married" or whatever, or her poking at him with her toes as her feet sit in his lap. No silly tickle spars, or hugs. Its written as if they were painting a billboard to say: "This is totally consentual. Not one bit forced, reasoned out with a mind clear of lust and alcohol." It served its purpose at the expense of some realism.

I think suspension of disbelief cracked a bit here, as there was no grey area, not giving in to temptation, just sort of a somewhat dopey decision without passion to have sex for questionable reasons. It may have been more believable for her to have been more drunk and rationalizing along the lines of "Hmmm...this is fun. Probably too much fun, but whatshername said it was normal to have fun. Why shouldn't I let myself go a bit and joy ride a bit? Not like I have any choice. He-he. Might as well...enjoy it a bit. Whatshername does it, why shouldn't I? It 's not like hubby will ever know. Its like it won't have happened if he doesn't know..."

3) Having been boinked silly, she needed to parrot what Zack wanted her to say, with a "lets get this over with" attitude. She didn't get creative, or slide into "getting into it". There should have been some rush of naughtiness from saying those things that were not just purely physical - the intellectual arousal vs physical. It was written more like hitting the switch on a clit vibrator. Say thing, physical rush, like throwing a switch.

4) She is really passive throughout this. Kinda "I'm going to lie here and receive. Go to town." It doesn't mesh well with the reactions in places. Some more involuntary movement, or even a modicum of voluntary movement that she keeps trying to restrain would be good.

Just my 2 cents.
Good feedback! I think for me I filled in a lot of the scene in my mind. Her thoughts and reactions are filtered through an unreliable narrator. So she felt "pity" for him, when in reality she just wanted to have sex... She's lying about the reason, and we don't necessarily get presented with the actual reason. I do agree that the drunkenness could have been played up more.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
She's lying to herself though, yeah? She's not allowing herself to believe that what she wants is to have sex with Zack for purely selfish reasons. She comes close to admitting it and I think will admit it shortly, I believe comment #4 is answered by this. She tried not to react to anything but at times couldn't help herself and did react. The animation isn't CGI level so it doesn't show everything but Zack alludes to her moving and she certainly vocalized during the act.

I think she does and thought about Amy saying it's ok to enjoy the job so I will let myself do that. She came in the 69 scene only after saying this and explicitly lowering her mental barriers if I recall correctly.

Not saying you're wrong, just this is the way I remember it. These games are always tricky; some think it's way too slow and others are against it happening so fast. It's not an easy line to walk though this is one of the better ones out there. I personally think the speed is ok, I just hate that it's destroying a happy functioning marriage but that's what these stories do so that's the price I pay.

Last edited:

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
I'm sure it's been said but I do love the fact Sophie can say no and the family lives a life outside of this. Makes it easier for people like me to get through the lying and manipulation sometimes.

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
This is how I would have done the first night (or second night or whichever night it was before the Big Event.)

"OK, I think that's enough for the night." Sophie was tired of tutoring, and if she
was tired, she could only imagine how Zack felt at this point, being worn down by
training and stress over the games.

"Yeah, I think I'm done here. Do you want the bedroom or the bathroom to change?"

"Huh?"

"Well, gotta get into pj's, unless you want to change in..."

"I'll take the bathroom!" Sophie cut him off uncerimoniously. She rummaged through
her overnight and pulled out her clothes before shuffling into the bathroom with a
blush.

'I don't know what I'm getting so flustered for. Not like he hasn't seen everything
already anyway...or I him for that matter'

The image of a naked Zack flashed into her mind: tall...blond...cut...massive pe-

'Gah! Where is your mind going Sophie?' As she stripped out of her underwear and
slid into more comfortable versions that were looser a rogue bit of her mind answered
back.

'Its going right outside the bathroom door where he's probably naked as you are right now.'

'I know he's pretty to look at' she answered her inner devil 'but I shouldn't be tempting
fate now. It might be my job and I have no real choice but I shouldn't be volunteering for
overtime.' Her legs slipped into her fleece pants. 'No matter how fun it might be to just
look...'

'Looking isn't really all that bad, I guess. Can't ding me for looking...'

'Or accidents' the inner devil added 'Can't be blamed if we brush up against that ass of steel
by accident. Or even brush...'

'T-that's not an accident if I do it on purpose!' Her panda-themed top blocked the sight of
her flushing face in the mirror as she crammed it over her head. 'Though it could be believable...'

"Hey, Mrs Page? Wanna watch some more of the Crystal Ranger marathon before drifting off? It takes
me back..."

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Are you done?"

"Yeah, come on out."

Sophie opened the door to find Zack in a loose tee and long shorts bending over in front of the tv,
focused on the remote. Her eyes drifted to his ass for a look before jerking away.

"Since the TV is at the foot of the bed, I propped up a bunch of pillows so we can sit up to watch.
Less chance of drifting off before the episode is over."

"Y-yeah. OK. I get the inside I guess." Sophie gulped, hoping that being on the bed wouldnt give
Zack any ideas.

'Unlike me, I guess. I can just imagine this going wrong...'

"There we go." Zack stepped back and dropped onto the bed next to her with a thump. She could feel her
pulse pick up as the warmth of skin bled through her clothes and into her arm. Zack seemed unperterbed,
focused on the old cartoon.

'Just relax and watch. I think he's going to behave.'

They made it through two episodes, about. About because as Crystal Woman was being hypnotized by the Ravager
Zack started to snore. Sophie herself had her eyes open only a crack, and was dimly aware that she was
drifting off herself.

Sophie felt warm and content. She snuggled back into the comforting warmth of her mate, and could feel his arm
drapped over her. She smiled a little and hmmm'd in a half-awake sort of way as she became aware of him
cupping her bottom. His well-muscled arm had curled up and under her and she could feel the corded muscle against
the side of her head...mmmmm....muscles...

Her eyes shot open. This wasn't her husband, this was Zack. Had they...No. Still clothed. No unconscious sexy
time or anything. Just cuddling.

'I-its just cuddling. That's OK, right. I mean, compared to some of the stuff he's asked for this is nothing. And
its nice and warm at least...Amy said it was OK to enjoy it if there wasn't any choice, and he was asleep first so I
guess it...can't be helped.'

The hand on her bottom seemed to be extra warm though. It had slipped under the waist of her pants but it wasn't an
intrusive feeling...strangely soothing, really. Weird that...

She turned her head just a little, putting her lips into contact with his bare arm. That simple contact made her blush,
churning her mind. She became aware of his rod pressing gently against her thigh.

'Its so big it doesn't even have to be hard to make an impression...Why am I thinking of this?!? I should...get up...
yeah...get up...Its still dark so there is time to sleep left...but he's tired...needs to rest for the game...I shouldn't
wake him up early, right? Right? I mean...sleep is important, and I can...soldier through...'

Her other arm came up to wrap around his torso in fits and starts. Her face came into his chest as her arm gently found
the resolve to tighten a little, and she could feel her breast pressing up to the warmth of his body.

'Got no choice really...have to let him rest, and Amy said it was ok to enjoy a bit I guess. Yeah, and its just an accident
really. I'm...I'm asleep. Can't really blame me if I'm asleep..."

Sophie let herself drift back into sleep wrapped up by Zack's warmth. As her breath evened out and she relaxed back into
dreamland, Zack's head tucked in just a little more over her head.

If anyone had been there to see, they would have noticed a tiny smirk cross his face before he too drifted back off to sleep.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
To those people saying that things are going too fast I invite you to notice that the great betrayal of this game already happened on a earlier update you guys probably didn't even notice. What I'm talking about? It happened when, after Zack said he would give Sophie some space, and he did. She came back to him and proposed to things to go back the way they were i.e. Sexual stuff. (The dialogue before the condom blowjob) She didn't need to do that. All she had to do was to wait for the semester to finish and everything would be over. So why she did it? Because Zack gave her a sad look? "I'm sorry Felix but a student gave me puppy eyes so I sucked his dick". That my friends, was the moment of betrayal right there. Now it just a matter of time until Zack' sperm will be flooding her womb, and while Sophie may come up with BS excuses that she is doing this for Felix we all know better. Whatever innocence she had was lost when she made that decision.

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
She came back to him and proposed to things to go back the way they were i.e. Sexual stuff. (The dialogue before the condom blowjob) She didn't need to do that. All she had to do was to wait for the semester to finish and everything would be over. So why she did it? Because Zack gave her a sad look? "I'm sorry Felix but a student gave me puppy eyes so I sucked his dick". That my friends, was the moment of betrayal right there. Now it just a matter of time until Zack' sperm will be flooding her womb, and while Sophie may come up with BS excuses that she is doing this for Felix we all know better. Whatever innocence she had was lost when she made that decision.
When I was saying I thought that things were going too fast, I hadn't actually got up to the penetration scene, I was talking about all the other sex scenes. I thought there ought to be more seduction/manipulation on behalf of Zack, and more anxious moralising on behalf of Sophie generally.
I also don't think there needs to be a "great betrayal", but if there is one, I totally agree with you about where it is.

Just finished the finished content anyway (haven't tried other routes yet, but the gallery is full, so maybe it doesn't matter?). Is the Felix path any good? It'd be awesome if he got seduced by Zack or possibly Amy but I bet that isn't what happens.
Is there a corruption game where both memebers of the couple get seduced away from each other unbeknownst to them both?

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
When I was saying I thought that things were going too fast, I hadn't actually got up to the penetration scene, I was talking about all the other sex scenes. I thought there ought to be more seduction/manipulation on behalf of Zack, and more anxious moralising on behalf of Sophie generally.
I also don't think there needs to be a "great betrayal", but if there is one, I totally agree with you about where it is.

Just finished the finished content anyway (haven't tried other routes yet, but the gallery is full, so maybe it doesn't matter?). Is the Felix path any good? It'd be awesome if he got seduced by Zack or possibly Amy but I bet that isn't what happens.
Is there a corruption game where both memebers of the couple get seduced away from each other unbeknownst to them both?
I guess that my main point is that before that decision Sophie could be seen as a virtuous wife who was being blackmailed into doing things she didn't want but after that decision that illusion was shattered. Notice how quick things escalated after that, she went from despising having to do sexual stuff with Zack to allowing intercrural sex in a heartbeat, (again, because of a sad look) or in other words, she went from unwilling to rationalizing mode and from there sex would have end up happening sooner than later. Now I can't look at her and see someone who really loves Felix anymore but only as someone who is lying to herself about her affair.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
Zack nails who she is in the fountain scene early on when he says she needs everyone to like her, and him in particular. He knows it and it's true. She says early on something like, "Where were guys like this in high school?" The fact he is who he is and is interested in her in intoxicating. The thing to remember is all the time she spent thinking about him negative or positively is proof of the fact he has already won before the sex acts started. As soon as the acts start she's lost because he controls every second of those meetings.

It's a shame but given how Zack had not only himself but the frat, Amy and Brooks working to distract and take Felix away so the two of them would spend time together she really had no chance at all (depending on whether you say No or not at the first choice). At this point this is where NTR stories tend to get dull because it's a straight shot down to cock crazed slut town. I really hope that's not the case here but we'll see I guess.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
To those people saying that things are going too fast I invite you to notice that the great betrayal of this game already happened on a earlier update you guys probably didn't even notice. What I'm talking about? It happened when, after Zack said he would give Sophie some space, and he did. She came back to him and proposed to things to go back the way they were i.e. Sexual stuff. (The dialogue before the condom blowjob) She didn't need to do that. All she had to do was to wait for the semester to finish and everything would be over. So why she did it? Because Zack gave her a sad look? "I'm sorry Felix but a student gave me puppy eyes so I sucked his dick". That my friends, was the moment of betrayal right there. Now it just a matter of time until Zack' sperm will be flooding her womb, and while Sophie may come up with BS excuses that she is doing this for Felix we all know better. Whatever innocence she had was lost when she made that decision.
It doesn't fit her character!
And the story of the game Zack manipulated her at first, but in the end she herself decided to surrender to him! Pity sex? I doubt that she would enjoy such sex, because it's more of a "mother instinct".
As for me, the story should have been brought to Sophia by "blackmail". Same Brooks - What did he shout to Sophia in the corridor? "I will fire you and your useless husband!" Where does the story lead next? Because if there is no Zack, Brooks quickly get rid of the married couple!

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes