4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

lad1

Dec 6, 2020
Love it so far Azienda - I've actually paid for 0.8 on patreon. Just wondering if you were inspired by any particular games or could recommend anymore as I can't get enough of this specific genre (e.g. this, a promise best left unkept, ntr homestay).

• Red Heart
Reactions: jenn20 and Azienda

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Just reached the first ending in this game- super cute! Makes me anxious to see what the rest of the game will be like if you go along with Zack.

I'd like to suggest that you include the "blackmail" tag. The MC is clearly being emotionally blackmailed by Zack to do things she wouldn't normally do.

The tag system I think is really good because it can help people avoid something they might find offensive or disturbing, or otherwise- find something that they like. I like blackmail in corruption games luckily, and am looking forward to the rest of the story. :)
Thanks for the suggestion!

Reading the description of the blackmail tag here on f95 had led me not to use it for our VN, given the passive nature of the blackmail in this particular case.

I'll talk with the others about this though!
Love it so far Azienda - I've actually paid for 0.8 on patreon. Just wondering if you were inspired by any particular games or could recommend anymore as I can't get enough of this specific genre (e.g. this, a promise best left unkept, ntr homestay).
Thank you for the feedback!

We didn't take inspiration from a particular game, unfortunately (or we would have loved to play it!). I think the closest thing you can find are ANIM.teamMM and Lune Team Bitters games, but sadly, just a few of them have been translated into English.

Reactions: lad1

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Update 0.7.0 really lacks of choice, it turned out to be a purely kinetic.
I don't know why, but the authors failed to implement the "mystery ntr".
In the previous updates, when you play as Felix, at some moments it seems to you that something is happening, and when you replay as Mrs. Page, it turns out that nothing like this happened, but in update 0.7.0, when playing as Felix - an anal scene, everything happens - as it is not logical, for me! He plays board games with Johan and Nate in the fraternity house, while knowing that his wife is already here, studying with Zack, he does not even have a desire to go to check on how she is doing or just say hello, he just continues to play until the end, knowing about it! There is not enough choice here: although, according to the authors’ idea, Felix should not having learned that his wife is also here, immediately run to her, but you could make a choice, so that Felix would not finish the game and come up with an excuse, such as going to the toilet, so that go up to the second floor to Zack's room, to hear strange sounds and groans, etc., it would be interesting how he would try to behave, how he would try to open the door, how try called his wife, and what would happen next in such a situation, how would Mrs.Page thit Zack came up with a excuse of what was going on in their room, and what were those moans and strange sounds, but it's not, Felix just sits and plays games.
When Felix went up to Zack's room and until the moment when Zack opened the door for him, it took only a couple of minutes - how in a couple of minutes Mrs. Page was able to get dressed so quickly - in terms of making herself "clean and tidy"!? Here it was necessary either to delay the moment of opening the door, so that Zack would buy time with excuses from, for example: that he cannot find the key, giving Sophia time to put herself in full order, or in the scene when Zack opened the door, Sophia should have stood at least slightly in shabby clothes with a slightly reddened face - here it would be interesting to watch Felix's reaction and Zack's excuses with Sophia - ala: "oh, we were so carried away with classes that we didn’t pay attention to the fact that it became too hot in the room, well, next time we open the window or turn on the air conditioner!" BUT this is not there, and as for me in vain - a good NTR scene would have turned out!
The scene with anal just falls out of the nature of Sophia's character - yes it's a good-hot scene, but, and I'm not talking about realism, Sophia has never tried anal, not with Felix, not with anyone else, but easily agrees to it - as for me it would be better if Zack gave her morals, leading her to this - the nature of her character would never go for it -
there is some strange break in the pattern of her personalization + she herself came to Zack after several weeks of ignoring him, I understand that Zack is manipulating her in this way, but again, as for me - this is contrary to her character, it would be better if Zack himself encouraged her to this! I don't know why the authors make Zach such a positive manipulator-genius , everyone knows that he is bad and that he only needs One thing!

Last edited:

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion!

Reading the description of the blackmail tag here on f95 had led me not to use it for our VN, given the passive nature of the blackmail in this particular case.

I'll talk with the others about this though!

Thank you for the feedback!
I didn't realise the tags had descriptions. From a user point of view (at least this user), the tags are self-descriptive.

I thought I'd mention it because I considered not looking at this game because of the lack of it. In my opinion, a lot of "corruption" games on this site don't actually involve much or any 'corrupting', and I didn't have much faith that this one would without another tag that suggested some sort of moral struggle.

I can see why you'd want to have your game fit whatever descriptions the tags have though, since I'd probably want to do the same.

Reactions: Azienda
Oct 7, 2022
Soooo folks any word on when the new update is gonna come here on f95..this game is sooo good..i am hoping that Sophie gets to have sex with other guys as well especially that creepy principal that would be sooo much fun..poor Felix needs to take pointers from Zack on how to be a real man..Zack rocks lmaoooo..

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
it felt off to me somehow, maybe next update will be better. or maybe its just progressing in a different way than i thought it would
how did you think it will progress?
i think the way it will progress is, Sophie will be getting addicted to sex especially with zack while starting to love him as a person, while sex life with Felix will be underwhelming.
i think most routes will be something like that and the interaction and relationship between the other characters (the smart girl, the nerd, the black dude etc) will be the main change in the routes.

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
Sadly, Sophie is giving in to Zack too quickly to my liking. It's getting beyond my suspension of disbelief. Seems like the authors are realizing this as well, however, making Sophie admit in her thoughts that what she's doing makes little sense doesn't fix it. The tension is evaporating from the story.

I am still hopeful for some good netorare scenes in Felix's view (that do not involve a phonecall or a videochat).

Nov 14, 2021
Sadly, Sophie is giving in to Zack too quickly to my liking. It's getting beyond my suspension of disbelief. Seems like the authors are realizing this as well, however, making Sophie admit in her thoughts that what she's doing makes little sense doesn't fix it. The tension is evaporating from the story.
yeah maybe that's it. i thought it weird how she was pretty adamantly against it then pretty suddenly (atleast to me) its bang time for the entire night where she gives away everything but still cant fully admit she enjoys it. idk it felt like the worst of two worlds. either u dont bang and u keep being against it, or u give in and bang and fully enjoy it (but then sure whatever feel bad after).

plus i dont like the typical japanese vibes like those tape on vibrators on her tits during the gym handjob, or the nuru massage scene. and the condom blowjob is also meh, as is a bunch of used condoms tied shut. kinda hoped it would move away from all that but seems the opposite is true. plus i dont like how they sometimes emphasize sophie's hairstyle where its basically small cat ears. im not a furry.

or maybe im just cynical haha

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I think it would be better if there was more dialogue inbetween the Zack events which described her reluctance and changing feelings. As it is, it does feel like she quickly goes from one thing to the next, which is weird considering how long the intro is in comparison.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This really makes you feel bad for Felix. He actually is a decent guy and Sophie and him make a great duo. Here he is putting in all this hard work, trying to get that promotion and prove himself, meanwhile Sophie is giving herself to Zack, telling herself she is doing it for Felix's benefit.

It's made worse as there is nothing wrong in their relationship, they were happy. But then Zack comes along and Sophie feels like she needs to take care of that dick to help Felix. Which is not the case at all anymore. Sophie is just ruining their relationship for no reason.

Oct 7, 2022
When Felix said fuck that basketball team i was like bro seriously..I swear i have never been happier to see someone get cucked more than him lmao..that wimpy loser deserves to be cucked and its no wonder Sophie is starting to enjoy Zack more and more and especially in bed..no sympathies at all for that pathetic gimp Felix lol..also the way Zack handled Brooks at the hotel was amazing if it'd have been Felix he'd have just crapped his pants and gotten himself and his wife fired lmao..

Last edited:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
there are games with multiple paths that are only good endings-nobody complaints about not having ntr paths or no choices
ntr game with an already completed good ending while currently under development- already people complain there are no choices and lack of good endings.
HmMMMMMNm i wonder why?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Several possibilities of the paths can bring the story a little more. Play 5 minutes and you know where the story is going.
Yeah, ask the dev to make minimum 10 different routes and every route have atleast 2 branches and wait atleast 5 years until the game is finished! You're extremely smart! Why would he focus on what his actual supporters want! Lets make 10 different routes, good ending, bad ending, normal ending, netorare ending, netorare ending, murder ending...

Man, there are some really delusional people on these kinds of forums that don't even know how to code or draw a circle that think they know more than the rest of us. We all would want the game to have 10 different routes from the start of development but most of us know how much time it takes even with just a single route...

Add more choices! And expand upon them! It wont take you more time and work to do this for every single possibility I encounter!

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I think the pace is fine maybe the choice of dialogues in the previous updates did lead to the „rushed“ sex scene. He still can manage a good relationship flow without rushing anything. And tbh id rather have it like that instead of waiting 3years with only fucking teasing scenes and getting blueballed.Like other devs do and milk those NTR games. So be happy about it or do you guys prefer 15updates with only teasing stuff? Get a grip.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Damn that was hot as heck. I'm kind of in agreement with those who say Sophie agreed to sex too easily, yet at the same time I'm not sure how else you'd go about it besides blackmail from Zack's side, which is such a tired trope. I'll have to think about it. Azienda still provides some of the best written content on this site, regardless of how contrived the plot may be at times.

Reactions: Grimsnak
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes