4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, a tad boring how easy they bang away all day, so I may be no where near this update.
I'm not sure if I saw another woman yet. Besides getting caught (I mean the smell alone) other options like turning her out in a gloryhole, or having her "reward" a team when they win. Dude maybe knows and secretly gets off on the cuck. So many possibilities. I like when one can have the option to play many combinations of paths. Whether dude finds out or not, there are still several paths and the choice to see gangbang, gloryhole, etc should be available. More options in one playthrough draws more players. Replaying for different route still requires lots of boring replaying many of the same scenes over. Too many games to get mired in one.

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
I'd be happy with an ending where Sophie ends up just like Amy is now, but obviously worse. It would satisfy my desire for drama in my NTR.

Happy endings make me sleepy unless they are really earned, and Sophie hasn't earned shit.
I have a theory that Zack's dad ntr'd Brooks. He made Brooks call Zack and Sophie over to his house because obviously, I bet the dad doesn't want his son getting in trouble, and considering there are still 2 more scenes left in the "work in progress" area I bet zacks dad will probably pull strings to let Zack get away scot-free and get felix fucked over I half believe that's what Amy was trying to warn Felix about towards the end of this update. Still, she couldn't because he was cutting her off, especially with how Brooks seemingly had a past with Zack somehow and how brooks said what he's going to do for Felix will be a blessing I sincerely doubt that.

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
I'm looking forward to the route that involves Amy, Sophie, and the inevitable 3P. As of right now, Amy is way too soft.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Not sure what you people expected it is just your basic NTR game what did you expect the characters to use any logic it is always the same thing every character is a idiot then the ending will be 2 the MC stays with them like a cuck or they leave and cry.

desunuts

Jan 16, 2021
Like, my hate for Sophie is like a fire but instead of just pouring more gas, you just throw the entire goddamn gascan into it. I feel so sorry for Felix man... Hope that he at least gets some justice in the next update. But my expectation of that is low.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
2 years spent corrupting Sophie and some are surprised she is corrupted. :KEK:
But it should be the least corrupted route, it just makes sense. Oh buy some people's slippers will fall off.

• Haha
Reactions: JagOvv

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Like, my hate for Sophie is like a fire but instead of just pouring more gas, you just throw the entire goddamn gascan into it. I feel so sorry for Felix man... Hope that he at least gets some justice in the next update. But my expectation of that is low.
that's nice.

anyways whos ready to see how felix will fuck something up next?

riken55

Dec 12, 2020
2 years spent corrupting Sophie and some are surprised she is corrupted. :KEK:
But it should be the least corrupted route, it just makes sense. Oh buy some people's slippers will fall off.
For me it feels like the corruption was not as gradual and her hatred towards him came out of left field imo.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
For me it feels like the corruption was not as gradual and her hatred towards him came out of left field imo.
It was quite gradual in my opinion. It was long time already since Sophie was hating Felix for making things complicated for her, deciding to offer herself to Zach and then Zach whispering her that Felix owes her for all the time she wasted on him.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TurningThePage-0.27Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: riken55
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes