4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
To be clear, I'm wasn't proposing those routes. Those routes are actually currently in the game as of version 0.25.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you.
Ah ok now I understand you, sorry. It ends on route 2 then, but where is the choice of both made? It's not the last one at the gym.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Ah ok now I understand you, sorry. It ends on route 2 then, but where is the choice of both made? It's not the last one at the gym.

I am currently under the impression that it depends on the choices you've made up until this point in the story.

If you make choices that are likely to make Felix more suspicious (ie. catching sophie with her sweater stained with cum, checking Zack's drive whenever you get the chance, etc), then you get the route where he calls Amy.

However, if your choices make Felix more trusting and oblivious, you get the route where he goes up to the library.

Reactions: tata19

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I am currently under the impression that it depends on the choices you've made up until this point in the story.

If you make choices that are likely to make Felix more suspicious (ie. catching sophie with her sweater stained with cum, checking Zack's drive whenever you get the chance, etc), then you get the route where he calls Amy.

However, if your choices make Felix more trusting and oblivious, you get the route where he goes up to the library.
Good point, the truth is that I lost the thread of the elections a bit, because of the ones you mentioned I think I mixed it up a bit. While I wait for the new update I will see if I can get the other route

Reactions: mzer0

tata19

Jul 22, 2019

A query on Sophie's route also shows you any changes in the endings or only with Felix?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
A query on Sophie's route also shows you any changes in the endings or only with Felix?
Only Felix from what I can tell. The only end I got on Sophie's route this update was Felix walking away and not coming up to the library.

Maybe you'll find another one.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Since we're getting our first ending can someone leak early this time ? since nobody broke the rule for quite some time so guess its fine

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Those who want a Bad Ending or as mzer0 said Cathartic ending for Sophie it's never likely to happen. Because in media it's rarely done. Even in older movies like Tinto Brass All Ladies Do it, Monamour you'll see that the wife always gets to have fun and when they are feeling a little doubt (not guilty I must say) there's this one slut friend (like Amy) who will say, what she is doing is right and it's just physical and he should embrace it if he really loves her.

But the funny thing is when the FMC asks for advice because maybe the husband found out about the infidelity and left angrily the slut friend will be like "Is it another Women?" (implying if he is cheating) And after hearing her explanation will say "You got me worried I thought he is leaving you for another girl, don't worry husbands always comes back, you just have to lie or make him believe you truly love only him".

So it's always like the wife can cheat but the husband can't. And if he finds out about it, either he has to forgive, forget or accept that it's only a fling nothing more. And if he objects he is too old fashioned to cling to Morality, Faithfulness etc. And if the story is about husband cheating than almost always he gets a bad ending.

Even when a husband grows a spine and do something horrible he gets the most horrible ending (like the movie Unfaithful, Deep Water) though it's also somewhat bad for the wife but not much. I think movies like Unfaithful got hit because of their unusual ending.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
can anyone provide a summary of the endings so far? thanks!!
There is an early "good" end where Sophie doesn't end up corrupted, she and Felix have a kid.

End of list.

First "full" ending should be coming very soon, though.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Those who want a Bad Ending or as mzer0 said Cathartic ending for Sophie it's never likely to happen. Because in media it's rarely done. Even in older movies like Tinto Brass All Ladies Do it, Monamour you'll see that the wife always gets to have fun and when they are feeling a little doubt (not guilty I must say) there's this one slut friend (like Amy) who will say, what she is doing is right and it's just physical and he should embrace it if he really loves her.

But the funny thing is when the FMC asks for advice because maybe the husband found out about the infidelity and left angrily the slut friend will be like "Is it another Women?" (implying if he is cheating) And after hearing her explanation will say "You got me worried I thought he is leaving you for another girl, don't worry husbands always comes back, you just have to lie or make him believe you truly love only him".

So it's always like the wife can cheat but the husband can't. And if he finds out about it, either he has to forgive, forget or accept that it's only a fling nothing more. And if he objects he is too old fashioned to cling to Morality, Faithfulness etc. And if the story is about husband cheating than almost always he gets a bad ending.

Even when a husband grows a spine and do something horrible he gets the most horrible ending (like the movie Unfaithful, Deep Water) though it's also somewhat bad for the wife but not much. I think movies like Unfaithful got hit because of their unusual ending.
I'm not expecting a cathartic end, even though the story so far has all the ingredients for one. Western devs generally seem to stick to the dynamics present in the Western Cuckold fetish (ie. Hotwife, Alpha Bull, and Beta Cuck) where the Hotwife and the Bull are untouchable storywise and the Cuck always loses. Japanese NTR tends to allow for more freedom in this regard.

However, I've been wrong before. I wasn't expecting APBLU to have a cathartic ending but it ended up having several of them.

Whatever the ending is, I just hope it makes sense. Still hoping for an inversion of the 'Good' ending with the baby having blue eyes instead of green ones.

EDIT:

Something like this.

An ending where, after Zack moves on from Sophie, Felix takes her back, telling himself that it's his fault that everything happened; telling himself that he'll do better as a husband this time. As part of that resolution, he accepts raising Zack's kid as his own.

Then we get this CG:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...But maybe with blonde hair :unsure:
Don't zoom in on the eyes. I did a shit job :p

Last edited:
Reactions: xcalibar4

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
I'm not expecting a cathartic end, even though the story so far has all the ingredients for one. Western devs generally seem to stick to the dynamics present in the Western Cuckold fetish (ie. Hotwife, Alpha Bull, and Beta Cuck) where the Hotwife and the Bull are untouchable storywise and the Cuck always loses. Japanese NTR tends to allow for more freedom in this regard.

However, I've been wrong before. I wasn't expecting APBLU to have a cathartic ending but it ended up having several of them.

Whatever the ending is, I just hope it makes sense. Still hoping for an inversion of the 'Good' ending with the baby having blue eyes instead of green ones.

EDIT:

Something like this.

An ending where, after Zack moves on from Sophie, Felix takes her back, telling himself that it's his fault that everything happened; telling himself that he'll do better as a husband this time. As part of that resolution, he accepts raising Zack's kid as his own.

Then we get this CG:

...But maybe with blonde hair :unsure:
Don't zoom in on the eyes. I did a shit job :p
Damn i miss this innocent sophie now but we came far away now

Reactions: mzer0

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
It's out.

The wait begins...

EDIT:

The background in the update thumbnail shows the interior of a car. Who wants to bet we're gonna get an ending where Sophie, after being found out, runs away with Zack; driving off into a romantic sunset and towards an uncertain but hopeful future?...

Last edited:

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Is there a lore reason why felix don't just take off his pants and spank Zack's cheeks until they're red like a tomato? Is he stupid?

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes