4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
Not sure "Zach makes her cum even though she pretends she doesn't want it" is much of an update or spoiler but I do understand the overall request.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
This is the world of the complains... for you is spoiler, for me is not because is PUBLIC. Who cares... feel free to report it or whatever.
It takes zero effort to spoiler tag something. The only reason not to when asked is to intentionally be an asshole.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
Not too much time left in the semester but with Felix heading out of town for a 'conference' I figure we're going to have Zach and Sophie spend time in her apartment to 'see what life together would be like'. They'll have sex everywhere with little resistance with the exception of the marital bed. But of course, at the end of the weekend it'll happen with the clock winding down and Sophie panicking and then feeling "bad" about it.

I also expected Zach/Amy/Sophie and Zach/Nate/Sophie threesomes but time wise that would seem unlikely. Of course, end points always seem to get extended when they need to be; and at this point Sophie will be just living for the magic NTR cock so it probably won't matter.

Reactions: Kilikxx

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
I enjoy when there’s a bit more fight in the woman. In my opinion she gave up too easily thus ruining the tension. Of course I could use mental gymnastics and convince myself that it made sense, but that doesn’t restore the tension or the fight.
Yup, wholeheartedly agree. It was losing a lot of it's tension before that scene for similiar reasons. It doesn't even come across like he's manipulating her at times, more like he is a love-sick puppy, and all she's doing is pleasing him.

Reactions: Y.Gromov

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Yup, wholeheartedly agree. It was losing a lot of it's tension before that scene for similiar reasons. It doesn't even come across like he's manipulating her at times, more like he is a love-sick puppy, and all she's doing is pleasing him.
Is he manipulating her? Or is she manipulating him? That's the ambiguity here, which in my opinion is only a good thing.

Where you're right is this: a love-sick puppy, and a younger one at that, is not a fortunate choice for antagonist.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
There is really no wondering who is manipulating who if you've played Felix's path at all. Felix overhears a conversation in the cafeteria that makes it very clear Zach is executing a plan. He knows that acting the part of a sad, depressed love-sick puppy will work every time. Hell, even if you don't play Felix's path it's still fairly obvious when Amy, the frat, the basketball team and the administration in the form of Brooks all conspire to keep Felix away from Sophie as much as possible.

And because Zach is an NTR antagonist he has a magic dick, a complete understanding of psychology and the ability to plan complicated maneuvers better than Eisenhower during D-Day; Sophie never stood a chance. Or, she stood exactly one chance and that was when you can choose No after the fountain. I like the fact that was included but also makes the inevitable corruption and betrayal sadder because she would have been happy.

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Is he manipulating her? Or is she manipulating him? That's the ambiguity here, which in my opinion is only a good thing.

Where you're right is this: a love-sick puppy, and a younger one at that, is not a fortunate choice for antagonist.
Yeah, he is at times, straight out using blackmail, or using Brook's blackmail (e.g. refusing to do basketball while fully knowing Brooks reaction) in order to get some action, but it's not a consistent plot device. It seems more like the writer has avoided using the blackmail trope as much as possible, apart from certain areas where he's ran out of ideas, which throws the tempo off balance quite a lot.

Maybe I could've dealt with the "romance" element, but it feels inconsistent after the antagonist attempts to kiss her for the first time. I understand now after this story, why a lot of NTR writers rely on those tropes, because they're easier plot devices to get the ball rolling and the tension built. This game loses a lot of steam after that event.

Reactions: Y.Gromov

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
There is really no wondering who is manipulating who if you've played Felix's path at all. Felix overhears a conversation in the cafeteria that makes it very clear Zach is executing a plan.
It's true that Zach professed to have physical aims in the beginning, but he has never hidden that he has such aims from Sophie. Also, to me it is perfectly clear that he is not acting purely maliciously. I see no reason to doubt that he is genuinely in love with Sophie. Why else would he expend that much effort on her in particular? As the game makes clear, he has no problem getting younger, 'hotter' chicks. I also see no reason to doubt that he's genuinely bored of studying but only does so because Sophie wants/needs him to.

Sophie never stood a chance. Or, she stood exactly one chance and that was when you can choose No after the fountain. I like the fact that was included but also makes the inevitable corruption and betrayal sadder because she would have been happy.
Sophie took many decisions along the way in favor of helping herself, and Felix, by using Zach/letting Zach use her.

Boobitz

Apr 6, 2021
It's true that Zach professed to have physical aims in the beginning, but he has never hidden that he has such aims from Sophie. Also, to me it is perfectly clear that he is not acting purely maliciously. I see no reason to doubt that he is genuinely in love with Sophie. Why else would he expend that much effort on her in particular? As the game makes clear, he has no problem getting younger, 'hotter' chicks. I also see no reason to doubt that he's genuinely bored of studying but only does so because Sophie wants/needs him to.

Sophie took many decisions along the way in favor of helping herself, and Felix, by using Zach/letting Zach use her.
I think it's possible that he loves her, at least in his own way. But I think it may be more accurate to say that he loves the challenge. Zach is a dude that not only can bang any woman he wants, but also is smart enough and athletic enough to also dominate almost any activity he wants. Sophie is his next conquest. After the 'challenge' is complete, do you think he won't get bored of her like all his other challenges?

But I do think that there needs to be more hints to his madness strung throughout the Sophie route. Because unless you are picking up all the breadcrumbs or played the Felix route, he is a very passive antagonist. He is not a love-drunk puppy, he just knows how to act like one to get to his goal.

Reactions: Adolfo

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022

Why is he doing it? I think there are a couple of reasons. Yes, he can get younger, hotter chicks but that's not a challenge to him as he can seemingly pull at will and therefore is not "fun" to do. I think he's chosen Sophie not only because she is hot, but also a challenge in terms of can he get this innocent, naive married woman to as he says, "choke on his cock" and beg him to "split her open". I think rather than love it's a feeling of accomplishment hence the talk about how he's fucking his "hot married teacher". I think another reason is the fact Sophie is Felix's wife. Felix had the temerity to somewhat challenge Zack in public and as a result Zack wants to make him pay. When the reveal happens I look for this to come out hurting Felix more.

Is he in love with her? I don't think so. Based on his actions and how manipulative he is I doubt he is capable of being so with anyone. I think he's enjoying himself and he is happily surprised by her abilities but talking about love is another tool in the overall seduction in my opinion. He'll use it again to get her to stay with him (probably at her apartment) when Felix goes off to the conference.And, yeah of course he isn't interested in studying but doing so is another way to seduce Sophie. It's just like how he acts respectul and apologetic to Felix when Sophie is around - see? He's not a bad guy after all. Just another manipulation.

And I am not letting Sophie off by saying she had only the one chance. There were two opportunities to step away and she (well the MC) chose wrong both times. She's chosen the magic dick over staying faithful and that's a shame. But I am willing to concede the deck was stacked against her in very unrealistic ways.

All my opinion of course, but I think it's a strong one. Hopefully she doesn't turn into a cock crazed slut and the game finishes strong.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Sophie is his next conquest. After the 'challenge' is complete, do you think he won't get bored of her like all his other challenges?
Good question. It would be interesting if he revealed his true nature to Sophie now, at this point in the narrative, leading to more resistance from her, which would maintain the tension.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes