4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Bullcatcher

Mar 18, 2023
well, this game seems to be very good, but paying more bucks over the time than for a AAA-Game for PS4? It can´t be THAT good.......and its not even finished yet and theres no guarantee it will ever be....... don´t get me wrong, i´m just careful, but i´m also a newbie.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
well, this game seems to be very good, but paying more bucks over the time than for a AAA-Game for PS4? It can´t be THAT good.......and its not even finished yet and theres no guarantee it will ever be....... don´t get me wrong, i´m just careful, but i´m also a newbie.
Therein lies the scam that is patreon. When supporting a patreon you need to simply remember two things. First, you're not actually paying for the game you're paying to support the person or people making it. Second, because you're not paying for the game you need to make sure whatever it is that you support is worth it.

Reactions: BBCinyourass

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
For many games, it's the only way they will ever get released. Without founds none will leave a job or kill his free time for a hentai game. And when they do it, the game is ofter too short and too bad to be played. Art, writing, coding, testing: all these things requires money and time. Sure you don't have any guarantees, but you can also support with few bucks or whatever you want to spare, and you can chose your artist/team as well. Least but not last, you can support the game when it's finished, or just pirate it. It's always your choice, just remember many many artists/studios won't even create games without founding.

Speaking about AAA games, i guess good hentai games are still better than the mess Cyberpunk was on old gen when it was released ( maybe now as well? Did they fixed it?)

Reactions: SenMizeri

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
That's not what the customer has ordered. ;)
I guess none really cares about rules in this forum, but alas:

General

1. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

Not that i'm really bothered, but i'd like to understand it as well :)

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
the guy is on a piracy site telling others to buy the games, that's really stupid haha.
I mean, that's what every person who begs for a link does as well. While not directly saying the words "buy the game", they are implying somebody should buy the game and then give it to them.

This series of posts reminds me of this picture...

spidermanpoint.jpg

Apr 5, 2022
I mean, that's what every person who begs for a link does as well. While not directly saying the words "buy the game", they are implying somebody should buy the game and then give it to them.

This series of posts reminds me of this picture...

View attachment 2579624
certainly, but that doesn't change the fact that the main feature of this site is that the individual gets the link/game for free, otherwise we would be commenting about it on their patreons or any sales site.

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
the guy is on a piracy site telling others to buy the games, that's really stupid haha.
Do i really have to remind you this is also discussion board? Not to mention devs themselves are here too. Seeing those begging over and over tires me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geralt80
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes