4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I feel like it's about time we all just moved along and forget about .9 until it's actually leaked or released next month...

• Haha
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

anon948P

Mar 10, 2023
But i think it will be leaked within next 2-3 days. I saw whenever this forum was updated, it was after azienda released it for all tiers.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
In update 0.8.0 we have reached the point of no return for Felix, or are there more paths we can take to save their marriage after that?

Reactions: SecretMouse

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
In update 0.8.0 we have reached the point of no return for Felix, or are there more paths we can take to save their marriage after that?
No explicit route to save the marriage yet, but there is at least one choice to make (9.0) that might have an impact down the line.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
No explicit route to save the marriage yet, but there is at least one choice to make (9.0) that might have an impact down the line.
What is not yet - I know, may be someone know the ideas of the authors or is it just pure NTR progress?
I'll find out what will be in 0.9.0 only in a month - but thanks for the answer.

NJuL

Sep 10, 2019
For many games, it's the only way they will ever get released. Without founds none will leave a job or kill his free time for a hentai game. And when they do it, the game is ofter too short and too bad to be played. Art, writing, coding, testing: all these things requires money and time. Sure you don't have any guarantees, but you can also support with few bucks or whatever you want to spare, and you can chose your artist/team as well. Least but not last, you can support the game when it's finished, or just pirate it. It's always your choice, just remember many many artists/studios won't even create games without founding.

Speaking about AAA games, i guess good hentai games are still better than the mess Cyberpunk was on old gen when it was released ( maybe now as well? Did they fixed it?)
Yep, i agree on this with you. Everybody likes a motivation for his/her work, be it money or not.

Reactions: Joov

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
The next update is the end?
Each Developer has it own method how to label their own version. I am not sure that next version update is the last update. I have seen some developers labels their own version like this and it ended up to be version 0.10.0 instead of 1.0.0. Again, it depends on the developer how far it VN will go.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mythrs

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
The next update is the end?
Each Developer has it own method how to label their own version. I am not sure that next version update is the last update. I have seen some developers labels their own version like this and it ended up to be version 0.10.0 instead of 1.0.0. Again, it depends on the developer how far it VN will go.

Their Patreon page said the next version is 0.10.0, which basically confirms that the versions are pretty much arbitrary unless you're just looking to know how many updates they've released. In terms of game completion it could be update 10/10, 10/11, 10/100, 10/235, etc.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Their Patreon page said the next version is 0.10.0, which basically confirms that the versions are pretty much arbitrary unless you're just looking to know how many updates they've released. In terms of game completion it could be update 10/10, 10/11, 10/100, 10/235, etc.
Thanks for pointing that out from their Patreon page. I was trying to inform the person who asked the question. I also wanted to explain how certain developer has their own taste of labeling their version update.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes