4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Boobitz

Apr 6, 2021
While I didn't say Ms. Page I did have the characters right. There is the scene were Ms. Page calls Felix and he is distracted. I felt that would be a perfect time to show him distracted with Danielle, who could be very similar to Zack but more subtle in a nerdy unassuming girl that Danielle presents.
At the start of the game, it's shown Danielle respects Felix/Sophie's relationship & them as teachers a lot. I guess for me, it'd be weird for her to start seducing Felix out of nowhere, unless her values have been corrupted, or she has hard evidence that Sophie is cheating on Felix. Or both.

If she gets corrupted by Nate, I could see Zach trying to use her as a honeypot on Felix. Basically to show Sophie that Felix can also be unfaithful, and give her more reason to invest more in Zach. But if she's uncorrupted and finds out about the affair, I don't see why she wouldn't either confront Sophie, or talk to
Felix, based on what we've seen of her character.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
While I didn't say Ms. Page I did have the characters right. There is the scene were Ms. Page calls Felix and he is distracted. I felt that would be a perfect time to show him distracted with Danielle, who could be very similar to Zack but more subtle in a nerdy unassuming girl that Danielle presents.
At the start of the game, it's shown Danielle respects Felix/Sophie's relationship & them as teachers a lot. I guess for me, it'd be weird for her to start seducing Felix out of nowhere, unless her values have been corrupted, or she has hard evidence that Sophie is cheating on Felix. Or both.

If she gets corrupted by Nate, I could see Zach trying to use her as a honeypot on Felix. Basically to show Sophie that Felix can also be unfaithful, and give her more reason to invest more in Zach. But if she's uncorrupted and finds out about the affair, I don't see why she wouldn't either confront Sophie, or talk to
Felix, based on what we've seen of her character.
To me it would be more likely that if Felix is going to cheat, the first girl would be with Amy. I don't see him going after a student this soon in the game.

But, Danielle is there for a reason, so we shall see. Lesbian with Sophie? Even that seems unlikely this soon in the game. Perhaps later, though... in a 3-way with Jonah? :D

Reactions: jaden000

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
Can anyone recommend games similar to this?
Netorare Homestay by Anim (A wife gets NTRd by a chad exchange student.)
Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ (and the sequel) by Rascou (A wife gets NTRd by a *young* student.)
Tsuma no Biniku by Anim (Wife is NTRd by her father-in-law.)
Honto no Kimochi by Jinsei Tsuukudome (Gf gets NTRd by a chad coworker.)
Egao no Riyuu by Jinsei Tsuukudome (Gf gets NTRd by a chad classmate.)
Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma by Waffle (Wife gets NTRd by a random stranger.)

A Promise Best Left Unkept is probably the only other good western NTR focused game on this site, but the quality went down recently. (There's like 10 endings now and most of them are a letdown).

NTRMAN is anti-recommendation from me. Their games are too short and feel like a pale imitation of good japanese ntr games. I haven't played Adelaide Inn though.

Last edited:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
NTRMAN is anti-recommendation from me. Their games are too short and feel like a pale imitation of good japanese ntr games. I haven't played Adelaide Inn though.
Couldn't have said better, haven't played latest version of Adelaide Inn too. Mother's lessons were decent IMO, and I like first Rural Homecoming, but then:

1) art and animations got better (all that breathing and blinking and moving tits)
2) everything else stalled or got worse

There are no adequate buildup and female POV in later games as I recall, e.g. Camp with Mom - all you can see them chatting and giggling before the (first) night in the camp (without any details of what is being said), then you can witness your mom get banged in the middle of the night after you get up to take a leak.

But it seems to work for some though. In case of Camp with Mom it can be argued that there is a strong voyeur element, and although you don't get any and all details of their verbal communication - exactly as it would be in a real life, seeing your mom and antagonist being overly friendly and flirty can set people's alarm bells ringing and sting in NTRish way.

The first part of Seasons of Loss reminded me in all those regards of Camp with Mom, if I recall correctly.

P.S. Haven't played APBLU since the karaoke scene, but I got a feeling from all the comments and vibe that it sort of degenerated into rather grotesque and cliche scences of Harry's humiliation in the recent months, so I kind of agree too. Sorry for the offtop.

Last edited:

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
I'll say this, the game gives you very little to work with from Felix' perspective so far. Bit more visual hints, like in APBLU would be cool.

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
Can anyone recommend games similar to this?
I can recommend Studio Pork games, for example
Kouman Tsuma Kanraku!!! ~Ii Onna Dakedo Ya na Onna~ / Breaking a Stuck-up Wife! ~A Good Woman, But a Bitch~
or Part Tsuma no Jouji ~Jukushita Tsuya to Torokeru Toiki~

Kuzumi art is godlike and both titles english translated

Reigndeer07

Apr 5, 2023
Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ (and the sequel) by Rascou (A wife gets NTRd by a *young* student.)
Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma by Waffle (Wife gets NTRd by a random stranger.)

A Promise Best Left Unkept is probably the only other good western NTR focused game on this site, but the quality went down recently. (There's like 10 endings now and most of them are a letdown).

Are those even have English translation or something?

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
NTR Homestay, APBLU are available in English (developed or translated). Egao no Riyuu is WIP by Saikey. Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma has MTL . And note that Honto no Kimochi will get an updated 'plus' version in the future though there seemingly is no translation ATM.

Last edited:
Reactions: rustyspoon

sovereign31

Sep 21, 2017
Might have been addressed previously, but is principal corruption path in the planned content? Kinda feels like we get hints that the path is within the realm of possibilities.

atakaaa

Oct 17, 2019

go play adelaide inn and then give your recommendations

Jun 19, 2022

GF Tapes is a western NTR and it turned me on more than any other game

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Might have been addressed previously, but is principal corruption path in the planned content? Kinda feels like we get hints that the path is within the realm of possibilities.
It seems to me that, although she still refuses to admit it to herself, the FMC (Sophie) is already corrupted by the end of the latest release.

So far, it's only with one person outside her marriage to the MC (Felix).

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
GF Tapes is a western NTR and it turned me on more than any other game
There’s more to a good erotic game than just it being sexually arousing. For what it’s worth I thought GF Tapes was okay and something that I could recommend despite its crude art, plot and writing.

Back on topic. There’s a new preview cg on azienda’s patreon. It looks like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
NTR Homestay, APBLU are available in English (developed or translated). Egao no Riyuu is WIP by Saikey. Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma has MTL . And note that Honto no Kimochi will get and updated 'plus' version in the future though there seemingly is no translation ATM.
Did not know about update for Honto no Kimochi. Thanks for the info.

I played them with textractor + deepl. If you can stomach japanese mtl’s inherent awkwardness it’s not bad at all. A bonus for me as non-native english speaker is that I can use deepl to translate it to my native language.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes