4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
There’s more to a good erotic game than just it being sexually arousing. For what it’s worth I thought GF Tapes was okay and something that I could recommend despite its crude art, plot and writing.

Back on topic. There’s a new preview cg on azienda’s patreon. It looks like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the non-Patreon members it may be in two updates before we will get to check that out. Thanks for the hint... (y)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I finally decided to play this, what there is to say...

Excellent.

Slow burner, I kinda expected the game to be further corruption wise than it is but nevertheless the late parts are excellent. It was well worth the wait for the game to get some "meat". I especially applaud devs for not doing rape. There is a bit of blackmail but is done in clever way and feels more like a trade.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I finally decided to play this, what there is to say...

Excellent.

Slow burner, I kinda expected the game to be further corruption wise than it is but nevertheless the late parts are excellent. It was well worth the wait for the game to get some "meat". I especially applaud devs for not doing rape. There is a bit of blackmail but is done in clever way and feels more like a trade.

Thanks for the feedback!

Fixed the bra right now. About Zack's size, maintaining consistency of characters and proportions is not always easy, and some sex scenes make maintaining correct proportions even more difficult at times. But we are trying to find a good ratio for the bodies, so we hope to perfect this over time!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder how the dev will do the ending for this game I haven't played many Ntr games,
And Most of the ones I have played are either abandoned or haven't ended yet.
I can only really think of two possible endings she leaves the dude.
Or just cheats behind his back forever. I'm really curious to see how it will end :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So i just played up to the part where Sophie bangs Zack, I now think she will drop Felix later on
I could be wrong that's just what i assume will happen.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So i just played up to the part where Sophie bangs Zack, I now think she will drop Felix later on
I could be wrong that's just what i assume will happen.
Well, we get to play both as Felix and as Sophie in this game. So, I don't think leaving would work in that context. It will become more and more difficult for Felix to satisfy her, though.

I see this game splitting into cheating and cuck routes. Either Felix remains clueless as to what is going on, or he finds out and likes to watch.

Another possibility could be a swinging route. I think Sophie might actually welcome that, but I just don't see Felix going that way; not from what we've seen from him so far.

Either way, another question that has yet to be answered is whether Felix ever gets something on his own or not, irrespective of the route. To my mind, that would make the game more interesting, but that's just one person's opinion.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I may be a minority voice, but I would prefer if they didn't split it into too many different route for the ending. In my experience that makes for a rather tedious development process where for a majority of the time the majority of players are unsatisfied.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Shall we already refer to Sophie as mrs. Evans? Or is he more likely going to dump her?
I don't see Sophie marrying anyone else in this game. Nor do I see Zach dumping her in the near future. They have yet to have sex without a condom [supposedly in the next release], and at some point he will cum inside her without said condom.

To me, the real question is who will be the next to sample her wares, and under what circumstances. Will it be someone with Zach? Will it be Jonah? Nate? Brooks [*UGH*]? Might it be lesbian, with Amy or Danielle?

Nor does any of this take into consideration how Felix might be involved. Right now his path is not very interesting. He just wanders around being oblivious. Will that change and how?

Reactions: Syndevic

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
I don't see Sophie marrying anyone else in this game. Nor do I see Zach dumping her in the near future. They have yet to have sex without a condom [supposedly in the next release], and at some point he will cum inside her without said condom.

To me, the real question is who will be the next to sample her wares, and under what circumstances. Will it be someone with Zach? Will it be Jonah? Nate? Brooks [*UGH*]? Might it be lesbian, with Amy or Danielle?

Nor does any of this take into consideration how Felix might be involved. Right now his path is not very interesting. He just wanders around being oblivious. Will that change and how?
Yeah, it was kinda sarcastic on my part, one thing i am pretty sure though is that she's gonna try camwho*ing (anonymously) at some point, probably somewhere close to game end.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
IMO Misumi and Kyoko are way hotter and nastier then this, i literally wanked buckets for a week. But that's just my preference.
As someone not into anime/hentai tropes, can confirm it's a matter of preference. Kyoko would be okay but I find absolutely zero appeal in "mom NTR" so yeah, no.

What I like about this game is that it's semi-realistic.

Reactions: Fyo

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
I am very interested in the game, but have not played it yet. However, played the other two games of the developer. I am still waiting for the ending or the proper corruption of the main protagonist. Has there been any word on how far the corruption will go in the game? So for example camming, whoring, body modification or is the game more of a lighter, heartier NTR/Corruption game?

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes