4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Damn. Was hoping it wasn't blackmail.
Yeah, a lot of devs aren't very original when it comes to NTR games. It's always the same story. Girlfriend/Wife gets blackmailed into sex with another guy who has a massive cock, Girlfriend/Wife is reluctant at first but then gets addicted to said cock, Girlfriend/Wife becomes a slut. Meanwhile Boyfriend/Husband is an oblivious idiot who is over the top in love with his Girlfriend/Wife who can do no wrong.

That's the sum of pretty much every NTR story.

But I guess people like the same repeating story over and over, or else devs wouldn't keep copying the same formula lol.

In this game, the blackmail only lasts for a little bit and ends pretty early. But Sophie keeps doing it any ways and lying to herself that she is doing it for her husband still (even though he already got the promotion and doesn't have to worry about that anymore). So Sophie is between the "reluctant at first but then gets addicted to said cock" stage now lol.

Dec 9, 2021
The only thing that I feel is missing from this story is an option where Felix screws Danielle, who fairly clearly know Page is up to no good, and I could see Danielle being ambitious enough to try and attempt to replace Page.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Nice. Can't wait for the APK update :) Otherwise I'll have to run it from the start via Joiplay.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The next update is the end?
It has been addressed once or twice already, but when you number your versions this way it's often because you don't know a specific version it'll end at. From 0.10.0 you can go 0.11.0 or 0.20.0... but you avoid 1.0 which could cause confusion.

Reactions: Fyo

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
Lovely update, enjoyed it more than the previous one. Great build up of Sophie’s lust slowly taking over.

Again annoying “I don’t know why I’m doing this” thoughts from Sophie but it was not so bad. And the update ends as it began with Sophie vowing to to never do it again - hoping the next update takes it somewhere else.

Suprisingly enjoyable Felix’s view, even the phone sex which I usually hate was quite hot and even believable for a minute. Until I played it from Sophie’s view and the illusion was gone, this type of scenario is just too ridiculous for me to take seriously.

Not sure about Sophie being so adamant about denying that sex with Zach feels good, she already admited it to him in update 0.7 in the bathroom. Why she can’t believe it now?
She also takes the giga penis too easily, no pain whatsover, the game was/is hyping the size so much, but there are no consequences to it. I know it’s a magic dick story, but still…

Hope the story/sex scenes go somewhere interesting in the upcoming updates.
Usually in japanese games this is the point where there are several very similar sex scenes where the heroine is denying it feels good until she finally snaps and “breaks”. But Sophie is 90% broken already and I am interested in the next phase that could break out of standard NTR story beats.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
The only thing that I feel is missing from this story is an option where Felix screws Danielle, who fairly clearly know Page is up to no good, and I could see Danielle being ambitious enough to try and attempt to replace Page.
I'm guessing you have character names mixed up. Felix is the male MC. Sophie is the female MC. (Their surnames are Mr and Mrs Page.) Zack is the antagonist. Danielle is the female student who is a bit nerdy.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
I'm 100% expecting Danielle to get corrupted at some point in the not-too-distant future, perhaps even with Sophie's assistance now that she's firmly on the corruption plunge.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mythrs

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
Nothing worse than x-ray content. I'm not a OBGYN, stop showing me that shit.

Plus idk why devs are pushing the cat girl hairstyle so hard. They wanna bang cats?
I don’t mind the the x-ray content but it would be good to have an option to turn it off.

The cat ears are weird for me as well. Is it supposed to be like an homage to japanese VNs? It doesn’t befit a school teacher.

Dec 9, 2021
I'm guessing you have character names mixed up. Felix is the male MC. Sophie is the female MC. (Their surnames are Mr and Mrs Page.) Zack is the antagonist. Danielle is the female student who is a bit nerdy.
While I didn't say Ms. Page I did have the characters right. There is the scene were Ms. Page calls Felix and he is distracted. I felt that would be a perfect time to show him distracted with Danielle, who could be very similar to Zack but more subtle in a nerdy unassuming girl that Danielle presents.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes