4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Interesting the authors don't get sick? when they write that Felix watches a video of his wife fucking Zach, and where Felix claims it's not his wife, not her hair, or her ring. For some reason this kind of nonsense immediately makes me feel sick, and the skip button is immediately pressed until the end of the update. It seems to me that the developers have no respect for NTR fans))) (Felix's version)
Thought that's why they had the first video feature Sophie's look-alike instead
Exactly! That first video is NOT Sophie! The second one is Sophie, but Felix can't see her hair or ring in that one, so he can realistically (probably over-naively) assume it's still the other girl.

Reactions: Xakorik and Fyo

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Don't forget the insecurity caused by trying to to come as a controlling husband. That could also play a role in it.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
wish these games would add pov's of the guy that does the fucking
I'm more of an NTR fan, but for me at least, the kink goes both ways. Def would enjoy a game from the opposite end doing toe corrupting too. Then again, there like a lot of games already like that and not as nearly as many NTR games

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
I don't see much point to a storyline from Zack's perspective. He'll go one of two ways: either he's genuine about pursuing Sophie and he's interested in more than just sex even if he's going about it in a morally questionable way, or he's a genuine sleazeball looking to take advantage of a weak willed, naive woman with self esteem issues by applying pressure on her in a way that leaves her unsatisfied with her already struggling marriage. Zack is not a particularly deep character, and if Felix's storyline is any example Zack falls into the latter category and seeing things from the villain's perspective is not interesting in an NTR story.
Except the villain in this isn't really Zack. Zack is merely the mechanism whereby the villainous behaviour of Sophie is exposed. Anybody that allows themselves to be blackmailed is clearly not a good person. Likewise, Felix shows himself time and time again to be the villain by refusing to put a clear end to his relationship with Sophie. Thinking that Zack is the baddy and is therefore a shallow character is just a story telling device, because adding depth to any character opens up their weaknesses and any weakness can be exploited ... we're meant to believe that Zack is an unstoppable force, but in reality the power is all in Felix's hands. He just has to turn his back upon them and move into the future without them.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I'm tired of this "the cuck must move on" nonsense. If the cuck moves on, most of the emotional power of ntr is lost. No, the cuck must not move on, he must wail in sadness, anger, despair, hopelesness, etc. for having the love of his life stolen from him.
There's absolutely no reason why we can't have both.

Sadness, hopelesness, despair followed by moving on once he realizes she's no longer worth the emotional investment. It's not like they contradict each other.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
They do conflict in the sense that if the cuck can just find someone else, the ex-wife wasn't that important in the first place.
No, they don't conflict as long as he is shown to suffer as he gradually loses her; If she wasn't important to him, then he wouldn't be suffering at her loss, would he?

Also, him having the ability to move on after accepting that loss doesn't make the ex-wife unimportant in the same way that accepting the death of a loved one doesn't make them unimportant. It's odd to think otherwise.

The whole drama and tragedy is predicated on the idea that the cuck is losing someone special, irreplaceable.
The ability to move on after he realizes that the woman he once considered special and irreplaceable is gone/corrupted doesn't negate the tragedy of her loss. In fact, it can actually add to it depending on how it's written.

However, I get the impression that our perspectives are too divergent to find common ground on this. You seem to need the despair of the cucked character to be perpetual. I'm perfectly fine with it being either perpetual or temporary. I really don't see how either harms an NTR story.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I wonder if anyone besides zack will sleep with sophie in the game at some point.
Only other I could see is maybe a threesome with Zack and Amy(Aimee..whatever the former female student webcammer name is, played too many other games recently)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wonder if anyone besides zack will sleep with sophie in the game at some point.
It's probably inevitable. Nate would be the obvious first choice. Even Jonah is possible, eventually. It will take a few more releases though for sex between Sophie and anyone other that Zack.

Sex between Zack and Sophie in close proximity to Felix needs to be explored further. And we haven't had a 'bareback' scene yet! Not to mention 'swallowing'! Or anal! Or 'creampies'! o_O :LOL: An MFF with Amy could easily come before any MMFs.

The possibilities are many even before we start exploring multiple male partners.

Patience! I'm sure we'll get there. (y) ;)

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I'm interested to see where the story goes, because Sophie basically almost got caught in the last scene.

I know it doesn't make for a great adult game story, but I would think that after that there would be some kind of backlash / boomerang effect after that, of Sophie realizing that she's been banging a student on school grounds and almost getting caught, not to mention all the visits to his dorm.

It doesn't mean stopping, but a rational person would I don't know, go to a hotel?

Reactions: Racoon_4

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I'm tired of this "the cuck must move on" nonsense. If the cuck moves on, most of the emotional power of ntr is lost. No, the cuck must not move on, he must wail in sadness, anger, despair, hopelesness, etc. for having the love of his life stolen from him.
This probably goes back further than your post but Felix is not a cuck, at least not yet. A cuck is someone who knows their significant other is fucking others and either begrudgingly allows it or actively enjoys it. At this point, he is just an unknowing victim of infidelity.

I am looking forward to some bareback, some CIM and eventually Zack calling her Sophie, not Mrs. Page. I do not need her to get with others. Not against that but the way things have slowly progressed, in her mind anyway, her coming to accept that Zack is her real destiny(with/remains ignorant/cuck or without/divorce Felix still being in the picture) would be a good enough ending, IMO. Don't necessarily need to see her become Amy 2.0. That could be a good story also but I am a bit of a romantic and Zack(plus exposition) has made it clear, he is in love with her. My perfect ending, Felix finds out and agrees to be a sub cuck or just agrees to share her equally(well, as equally as in he gets to fuck her also, just maybe not nearly as satisfactorily for her), Zack becomes a NBA star, moves in with them and impregnates her. She loves them both.

Reactions: Fyo

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Fundamentally we don't know if Zach is genuine or not, then we don't if he is one to share. Nate will shoot for that nerdy girl I bet, that could turn into some form of exchange but again we don't know his intentions either.
I hope he remains a bastard, that he is pure evil and kind of a sociopath, i hate villains in netorare to turn out to be some kind of "hurt soul" or "misunderstood", etc.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes