4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
I do feel that the story and subplots are developing in a bit strange way, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yet many subplots get barely developed eg.
Zach/Brook relationship.
Amy being in cohorts with Zach.
Nate/Danielle/Jonah relationship.
Felix having access to Zach's computer folder.
Is there something wrong with the food at the cafeteria? (Seriously.)

They get the occasional mention, but nothing interesting is happening. Is it really all going to unfold towards the end?
Similarly, none of the choices have had much of a consequence that I question why even have them in the first place.

I am also getting a bit bored by Felix+Sophie's scenes. They either eat together or talk about work. Realistic, I guess, but a bit repetitive at this point. Especially when going through the same scenes again from Sophie's point of view, her perspective often adds nothing interesting to them.

Last edited:

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
My honest to God reaction to that information:
View attachment 2866549
Are you really comparing billionaire companies to an indie, three guys studio? It's one thing to defend playing old games on emulators, it's not like Nintendo will go bankrupt because someone is playing Super Mario World without paying them, but do you even have the capacity to comprehend that if everyone pirated Azienda's game from day one, as you seem to suggest, that their entire operation would likely be forced to shut down, thus making the game, the very thing that you desire so much that you want to pirate, cease to be?

Sep 29, 2019
I have no strong opinions one way or the other but
Your implication here, same as many other posters in this thread, is that all (or at least the vast majority) of his Patrons are only supporting him because they can't pirate it but if somehow they were offered the means would immediately drop him as a creator. I just find it amusing how often this type of argument is used to bash piracy of projects big or small considering the argument itself is just a barely veiled insult at the buyers/supporters of the project.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Your implication here, same as many other posters in this thread, is that all (or at least the vast majority) of his Patrons are only supporting him because they can't pirate it but if somehow they were offered the means would immediately drop him as a creator. I just find it amusing how often this type of argument is used to bash piracy of projects big or small considering the argument itself is just a barely veiled insult at the buyers/supporters of the project.
Well the devs have posted and unequivocally stated that they see a drop in subscriptions if there's an early leak, so what else are we to conclude other than that at least some supporters would not support the project if it leaked early reliably.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have no strong opinions one way or the other but

The dev has already shared that day 1 leaks cause their subscriber count to actually shrink. If getting the game sooner wasn't a motivation to sub to someone then timed release embargoes wouldn't be a thing with AVNs. That's not an insult to patrons, it's an observation on the relationship between purchase and reward.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Supporting these small projects is always debatable.
On one hand, the lack of support makes the devs cancel on their projects but, on the other hand, support them to much and you find yourself paying more than a finished AAA game.
I`ve supported Azienda these past few months paying more than 60 euros and then i cancelled (i`m doing the same with all the games i like).
Let me ask you this... do you think is fair to me that i need to wait the update along the others that didn`t support him at all?
Don`t understand me wrong, i`m not complaining, i have Baldur`s Gate 3 to keep me busy until the update, just wanted to add my opinion on these past conversations.
God! How i miss the good old days when f95zone was a "pirate" site.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
On one hand, the lack of support makes the devs cancel on their projects but, on the other hand, support them to much and you find yourself paying more than a finished AAA game.
I`ve supported Azienda these past few months paying more than 60 euros and then i cancelled (i`m doing the same with all the games i like).
Let me ask you this... do you think is fair to me that i need to wait the update along the others that didn`t support him at all?
Don`t understand me wrong, i`m not complaining, i have Baldur`s Gate 3 to keep me busy until the update, just wanted to add my opinion on these past conversations.
God! How i miss the good old days when f95zone was a "pirate" site.
I think you can apply that reasoning to any kind of service that exists. Imagine if I pay for amazon prime or netflix or whatever, then I stop, and I start complaining that way : "What?! I paid for three months of it, now that I unsubscribed, I can't use that service anymore?!" Well, yeah, that's how it works lol

I have to admit though that it would be awesome to call my internet provider and tell them "Hey dude, it's like ten years I pay my bills, now gimme free internet."

Gr1mReaper123

Nov 14, 2022
You do realize when supporting a creator your not doing it to purchase the game. You're doing it to support the creator themselves so they can complete the games. Since they're not a huge game studio they don't have a set budget for their games and have to really on supporters for their income/budget.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Basically, you are all telling me that, no matter how much you support the game if you go broke you don`t deserve to play it.
Am i the only one who see a flaw in this?
Let`s not compare netflix here... i don`t think anyone subscribed for half of movie...
As Zarkhy said, every update gets a free release. People can actually play the whole game for free. The support is to make it happen.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
I`m not talking specific for this game, i`m talking about the patreon system... there are plenty games out there that doesn`t give you anything for free no matter how much you support them.
It should be a preorder system like on steam, you get what you paid for...
Or, maybe both... support monthly or pay the full game.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Also, for my own curiosity, why do people register on this site if they don`t like pirated games?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Also, for my own curiosity, why do people register on this site if they don`t like pirated games?
I registered on this site to find new games to play, and to follow news on the threads of those I already play. I also support financially a fairly large subset (but not nearly all) of the games I play. So I am both a supporter and a pirate.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why do people on this site constantly rely on straw man arguments to misrepresent what someone's saying?
Basically, you are all telling me that, no matter how much you support the game if you go broke you don`t deserve to play it.
Am i the only one who see a flaw in this?
Let`s not compare netflix here... i don`t think anyone subscribed for half of movie...
You realize this game has a free release right? If you fund the latest update then you get early access to it, if you don't then you wait for its public release or leak.
I'd wager that nobody here has an issue with pirated games. There are some individuals who have an issue with leaking games within a few days of release, specifically when the dev is making less than a living wage. That's the kind of piracy that benefits literally nobody, while also killing projects. It's not an issue with piracy, it's an issue with the specific material circumstances that lead to games being abandoned. Unless you hate this game you should be perfectly fine with it not leaking for at least a week or so.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
This conversation is turning into something else entirely...
I supported many games mostly discovering them on this site throughout the years, i agree that developers needs to get paid, i just don`t like the system money > game.
I usualy keep quiet, minding my own business, but i see how people calling for a "hero" are called beggers on this site, it`s an offense to what this site represent.
We should discuss the game, the plot...
Feel free to support the game, feel free to share the game...

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes