4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Great update. Looking forward to one without the neon pink condoms, though.
They are still using rubbers this many updates into the story? damn, you'd almost think the main girl in this one actually gives a shit about her bf, NTR-kun seems to have his work cut out for him...

• Haha
Reactions: Bmagada and tata19

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Hey i wanted to wait till this game is completetd until i play so i was wondering to the people who play actively each update. How close is this game to completion ?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey i wanted to wait till this game is completetd until i play so i was wondering to the people who play actively each update. How close is this game to completion ?
I watch the Discord frquently and it's looking to maybe another year of updates although this is still a loose estimate

Reactions: Walter Victor

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
It seems to me that Mrs. Page has already entered another level. She is already more of a cheat because the situation with Zacks is no longer just because of the "deal" they had. She is being a cheat I think and she is only trying to justify herself beyond the short time that her husband has to be with her.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I watch the Discord frquently and it's looking to maybe another year of updates although this is still a loose estimate
I agree with your comment, it is long way to be completed based on my opinion.

There is nothing wrong for you to wait until this VN is completed, however it may be a while before that happens. There are number of user who really into the VN or interesting to provide the developer feedback. At this moment, Azienda is doing a reasonable job keeping a flow of the releases once a month. There are not many developers who can release update as often depending on the goal how to release the updates. There are no rights and wrong way how developers should release their own updates. There are number of VNs, I usually wat for few updates to be release before checking it out.

However, I think there is a long way before it will be completed. I am only guessing based on the VN story, I believe it at least 1/4 to 1/3 of the story of this VN, which mean maybe 2 years left for this VN to be completed. However I could be incorrect, only the developers know how far they are unless their story is not 100 percent completed, which means rooms for correction, modification, etc.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Great update. Looking forward to one without the neon pink condoms, though.
They are still using rubbers this many updates into the story? damn, you'd almost think the main girl in this one actually gives a shit about her bf, NTR-kun seems to have his work cut out for him...
This is still telling me that we are not half way into the story, I believe Zack is still working on breaking in Sophie Page. Order for Zack to be more successful is to comply with Sophie for a period of time until Sophie completely become open than being concern/restricted. As we notice in the beginning that Sophie was trying hard to void the intercourse with Zack and didn't believe/trust Zack on things he promise or so. I am sure it wouldn't be too long there will be no condoms (except for possible fantasy foreplay). However, looking forward how Azienda's VN story lay out on the next few updates. Again, I could be incorrect for my opinion.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Walter Victor

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
lol this game is one of the most overinflated scores i've ever seen. "Moths to a flame" could be easily substituted by "weebs to a cartoon ntr story with flat characters", they drink it up. But hey, if people are paying for it, more power to the dev I guess.

Lexam

May 16, 2017
May I say that I'm slightly disappointed with the game being 13 updates long and not progressing that much. Over a year of development time and we are still in early/mid game >.< Would be cool if they could speed things up a bit. Cheers.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
May I say that I'm slightly disappointed with the game being 13 updates long and not progressing that much. Over a year of development time and we are still in early/mid game >.< Would be cool if they could speed things up a bit. Cheers.
>Azienda makes it so Sophia is all over another guys cock fairly quickly.
"This sucks! It's not even believable and she's just a slut. Shit game"

>Azienda makes the Corruption slow to better show case the Corruption of a married woman
"This sucks! It's too slow and she should just be a slut by now. Shit game."

It's a losing battle either way. If you don't like it, they add a Skip Text button by default. Just get to the sex scenes because you're clearly not a fan of the slower pace story. Azienda SHOULD be making it slow because there's no point in reading a story that is 13 updates long and it's her being a whore for everyone BUT her husband.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes