4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
This conversation is turning into something else entirely...
I supported many games mostly discovering them on this site throughout the years, i agree that developers needs to get paid, i just don`t like the system money > game.
I usualy keep quiet, minding my own business, but i see how people calling for a "hero" are called beggers on this site, it`s an offense to what this site represent.
We should discuss the game, the plot...
Feel free to support the game, feel free to share the game...
It's not a matter of being beggars, it's that those who ask for the update the same day it's released are feeding a system that can put various devs out of business. Maybe not the huge ones, but smaller devs yes. Leaks should never make developers close their pages, or in the future there will be fewer and fewer people willing to make games for us, knowing that there is a high and real risk of their project going down the drain because of leakers. There is literally no profit for anyone.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
It's not a matter of being beggars, it's that those who ask for the update the same day it's released are feeding a system that can put various devs out of business. Maybe not the huge ones, but smaller devs yes. Leaks should never make developers close their pages, or in the future there will be fewer and fewer people willing to make games for us, knowing that there is a high and real risk of their project going down the drain because of leakers. There is literally no profit for anyone.

If it were up to developers this site wouldn't existed in the first place.
I agree with you, i also feel the same... but that doesn't gives us the right to judge other people just because they want to play a free game not wanting to pay or they just cannot afford, or they want to share it... not here .
Like i said, i supported quite a few games, and sometimes i wouldn't share as a respect for the developer but sometimes, i felt i owe it to this site for playing so many free games others shared it.
No matter if you are a supporter or a "pirate", we are all a community here.

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
If it were up to developers this site wouldn't existed in the first place.
I would not be so sure. There are quite a lot of people who get to know new games through this very website. For example, me, personally, I found a great game and I started subscribing on patreon. I am not rich, but I wanted to support the developer.
If not for this website, I would have never known about that game.
I think quite a few people on here get to know new games like this.

Reactions: Zarkhy and L0b0ts

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I would not be so sure. There are quite a lot of people who get to know new games through this very website. For example, me, personally, I found a great game and I started subscribing on patreon. I am not rich, but I wanted to support the developer.
If not for this website, I would have never known about that game.
I think quite a few people on here get to know new games like this.
Same here if I find games on here I like then I will support it, otherwise I would not even know they exist. It's really up to the developer, if they continue getting support or not, I tend not to support developers that get tricky and act like some kind of big corporation with pay to play only, or lock away content for different paywalls, unless it's really good. Games I find really entertaining contain all tags combined cheating, femdom, humiliation and ntr tags, when they are done properly, they rock.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Guys, any spoilers to help me decide whether to pay the 15?
If the update contains only a BJ, then I will better support other creators that are literally starving and wait for the free version of this game.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
If the update contains only a BJ, then I will better support other creators that are literally starving and wait for the free version of this game.
IIRC 4 CG, one of which animated and one of which from Felix POV (so likely not that hot).

You could just wait a few days for the 10$ release, 5(?) days for the 5$ release, or do like I do, support every other month on the 1st so that you get the last month and the current months release at 5$.

Though it probably will have leaked by then, I still intend to support the devs.

Sep 29, 2019
We should discuss the game, the plot...
Feel free to support the game, feel free to share the game...
It's mostly this game and a few others here that have rabid patrons who will shit on anybody using this site for its primary purpose. I don't believe, at least in the case of this particular game, that this behavior is encouraged by the dev it's just stupid fanbase being stupid on its own.
Good thing is they can't do anything about it one way or the other than wag their fingers at people and increase your reaction score with their facepalms.
I have personally supported this game in the past but stopped a few updates ago because I didn't like the direction the story was going. Despite my personal feelings on this game in particular I still encourage anybody who likes this game to support it if they can Azienda is a great dev.

Last edited:

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
It's mostly this game and a few others here that have rabid patrons who will shit on anybody using this site for its primary purpose. I don't believe, at least in the case of this particular game, that this behavior is encouraged by the dev it's just stupid fanbase being stupid on its own.
Good thing is they can't do anything about it one way or the other than wag their fingers at people and increase your reaction score with their facepalms.
I have personally supported this game in the past but stopped a few updates ago because I didn't like the direction the story was going.
Not sure I should reply but I'll do. It's not the fanbase being stupid, it all started when there were different day-1 leaks and the dev said, here in this thread, you can find it easily, that day-1/first week leaks put the project at risk. I don't think it's very complicated.

Last edited:

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
I say this was update was very worth it. You get two great lengthy sexy scenes and one shorter that teases what’s to come. There is something naughty for Felix in his route as well.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Are you really comparing billionaire companies to an indie, three guys studio? It's one thing to defend playing old games on emulators, it's not like Nintendo will go bankrupt because someone is playing Super Mario World without paying them, but do you even have the capacity to comprehend that if everyone pirated Azienda's game from day one, as you seem to suggest, that their entire operation would likely be forced to shut down, thus making the game, the very thing that you desire so much that you want to pirate, cease to be?
"Idc"
images - 2023-08-24T233606.421.jpeg

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes