4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
The pace of the game, at this point, is perfect.

Slow, gradual, one deliberate step at a time. It makes Sophie's corruption more believable and, as a consequence, more enjoyable to watch. Seeing her go back and forth about her actions in her head, the guilt fighting with the pleasure, her small concessions becoming larger ones over time; it all makes for a great experience.

I, for one, hope that they continue with this pace for a good long time because, once Sophie is fully corrupted, the story is going to become a lot less interesting.

Lexam

May 16, 2017
>Azienda makes it so Sophia is all over another guys cock fairly quickly.
"This sucks! It's not even believable and she's just a slut. Shit game"

>Azienda makes the Corruption slow to better show case the Corruption of a married woman
"This sucks! It's too slow and she should just be a slut by now. Shit game."

It's a losing battle either way. If you don't like it, they add a Skip Text button by default. Just get to the sex scenes because you're clearly not a fan of the slower pace story. Azienda SHOULD be making it slow because there's no point in reading a story that is 13 updates long and it's her being a whore for everyone BUT her husband.
All I'm saying that being at the beginning stage of being unfaithful for past 13 months is very disappointing, it's moving way too slow, unlike with their other games, and no, no one wants to see her being a whore for 13 updates, but all I'm saying that pacing is very bad in this game.

It's like we went from 0% to 20% of Sophie being an unfaithful whore in 13 months of updates...

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
May I say that I'm slightly disappointed with the game being 13 updates long and not progressing that much. Over a year of development time and we are still in early/mid game >.< Would be cool if they could speed things up a bit. Cheers.
I am on the opposite end here. I feel like, the corruption is going too fast. That being said, I would like to see the story itself progress somewhat. (Not the corruption).

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I am on the opposite end here. I feel like, the corruption is going too fast. That being said, I would like to see the story itself progress somewhat. (Not the corruption).
I kind of agree with this.

I feel like the natural and logical reaction after almost getting caught by your husband in a bathroom stall with another man would be some sort of pushback, limiting the cheating for a while (until she just needs it again).

But I concede that that does not make for a very compelling story, so whatever, she's got an exhibitionist thrill-seeking streak now :LOL:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
>Azienda makes it so Sophia is all over another guys cock fairly quickly.
"This sucks! It's not even believable and she's just a slut. Shit game"

>Azienda makes the Corruption slow to better show case the Corruption of a married woman
"This sucks! It's too slow and she should just be a slut by now. Shit game."

It's a losing battle either way.
This. 99% of people here throws their rough "opinions", about how they would like a game and complaining it doesn't meet their "tastes". Then if you ask them how to improve it, they can't even answer :rolleyes:

Do you want another common sm0rt line?

"Ehi dev your game is too simple and there are no choices at all, this is shit!"

"Ehi dev, why do i need a guide to play your game? I can't find all the scenes WTF?!?"

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
Wow, I never thought TTP would be accused of being too quick. Love it, usually interesting to hear points of view.

I'd argue that it isn't too quick though. The TTP argument would be she is finally discovering who she actually is sexually. Her true sexual nature is being revealed and after being oppressed for so long she's losing herself in this new experience. The pleasure is so great and so much better than with poor old Felix, for Sophie it's almost akin to having sex for the first time. And like most people she doesn't want to stop after that first time.
Plus, the pleasure associated with sex with Zack works like a drug and like most addicts she's prioritizing that next hit over the rest of her life.

While I personally wish she'd fight a little more against it in universe I think the timeline makes sense.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
For those complaining about Zack still using a condom,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't even care about the use of condoms, they can keep that up for as long as they like. I don't like the fact that they're neon pink. Pink is one of my favourite colours and I'm tired of it being associated with this dude's dong.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Ahhh poor Felix I feel a little sorry for him, she doesn't even wipe her mouth anymore and the lies are getting bolder. If the story is followed with the 2 paths at the same time, it becomes very noticeable how Sophie is totally devoted to Zack and all the justifications are only for not admitting that her relationship with Felix is just a matter of shame for leaving him and breaking all that story they imagined together. I don't see it being NTR yet but only because of Sophie's cheating moment. We will see how it evolves but the future for Felix does not look encouraging.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
We will see how it evolves but the future for Felix does not look encouraging.
Gee, ya think!? I would be stunned if there is an ending in this game where Sophie and Felix ride happily off into the sunset together.

I don't know what your definition of 'devoted to' is, but mine is 'extremely loving or caring very much about someone or something' (from Cambridge Essential Dictionary).

Oh, and I don't see Sophie as "totally devoted" to Zack. She still loves Felix, but is very disappointed with him. Zack is her outlet for her sexual frustrations. Sophie would prefer that Felix could satisfy her like Zack does. She craves Zack, and now admits it, but she's not devoted to him. Right now, Zack is a necessary evil. Sophie loves Zack's cock and what he can do for her, but she does not love Zack. That may well change in future updates, but we aren't there yet.

Reactions: WheresLucifer

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Gee, ya think!? I would be stunned if there is an ending in this game where Sophie and Felix ride happily off into the sunset together.
That literally already exists though. Idk if it's available of the Felix route but on the Sophie route you can tell Felix what's going on long before it passes the point of no return and they both leave the university, move to another town and have a baby. So it'd be kinda weird if 2 of those endings existed but that ending is in game already

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I don't even care about the use of condoms, they can keep that up for as long as they like. I don't like the fact that they're neon pink. Pink is one of my favourite colours and I'm tired of it being associated with this dude's dong.
If I recall correctly, earlier in the VN, Zack has some purple condom. I am sure Azienda had change color to show that Zack may have purchased different kind of condom or another color over period of time. I wouldn't be surprise there will be another color in the future.

* Changing subject *

Overall, it all up to how Azienda is delivering it own VN story to us. I cannot say it flowing too fast or too slow. However, based on Walter Victor stated above, regarding to both Sophie and Felix would like to plan to have a child. As we see that Sophie is a little frustrated that Felix been over working too much due to the dean's demand to possible promote Felix to become the assistance Dean.

I just completed the recent update. I see that Sophie becoming more open to Zack,another word she is not as shy as she was in the beginning. However she still have her heart for Felix even she is still frustrated that she doesn't spend enough time with Felix.

Still looking forward to next few updates to see how the outcome goes. I haven't check Felix side of the VN, I was on Sophie side of the VN. I believe once this VN is completed, I will restart from the beginning and check out Felix side, I am sure there are some unknown things I may be missing out to see both side of Sophie and Felix.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I haven't check Felix side of the VN, I was on Sophie side of the VN. I believe once this VN is completed, I will restart from the beginning and check out Felix side, I am sure there are some unknown things I may be missing out to see both side of Sophie and Felix.
I highly recommend playing both sides simultaneously. It can be a pain hopping back and forth, and you need to save a lot, but it helps me to understand the motivations for both of them. Playing an entire release with one side and then the other is another option. I might do that, but I like the idea of staying concurrent with both, so I go scene by scene.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Still looking forward to next few updates to see how the outcome goes. I haven't check Felix side of the VN, I was on Sophie side of the VN. I believe once this VN is completed, I will restart from the beginning and check out Felix side, I am sure there are some unknown things I may be missing out to see both side of Sophie and Felix.
I highly recommend playing both sides simultaneously. It can be a pain hopping back and forth, and you need to save a lot, but it helps me to understand the motivations for both of them. Playing an entire release with one side and then the other is another option. I might do that, but I like the idea of staying concurrent with both, so I go scene by scene.
There's some stuff in the Felix path I was interested to see, for example the talk he and Zack have after the bathroom incident at the end of the previous update, and of course a few other scenes like that earlier, that do help flesh out the story.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
That literally already exists though. Idk if it's available of the Felix route but on the Sophie route you can tell Felix what's going on long before it passes the point of no return and they both leave the university, move to another town and have a baby. So it'd be kinda weird if 2 of those endings existed but that ending is in game already
Yes, this situation is also on Felix's route

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
The game needs a new tag - humiliation, more than anything i can’t say such things are not for me.
Understandable but i personally would always expect Humiliation tuning into a NTR game lol also i personally would really call this humiliation since he doesnt know about it its not in a here eat his semen context (which is a scenario which i also highly disklike)

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes