4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
It's super over the top always but I am wondering now if there's a game where there are multiple NTR antagonists each with more ridiculous increasingly sex power.
That is a great idea. You can go full shonen with power levels, yelling and transformations

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
They've got to stretch a bit timeline and story wise; keep 'em on the hook for next releases. Story wise it's done beyond what depths will she sink to at this point so need to dole out the fetishes one by one strategically.

Reactions: rustyspoon
Mar 22, 2020
Man I normally dislike NTR AND VNs but I've been seeing this too much and wanted to give this one a chance since I see the MC have glasses but hell nah, all her scenes in the screenshots doesn't even have her wearing 'em, I don't even see anything about "Glasses mode" or anything of the sort in anywhere, and every mf here just wants her to remove the glasses, ffs.

Not giving this a chance.

For anyone that played the game, is there even a single scene where she gets fucked with glasses or is there an option for her to keep the glasses on at all times? seriously, I want to give this a chance but at the same time it seems like I shouldn't

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
POV: You just read that Sophie is "conflicted" about her feelings for the 31253465651 time

View attachment 2963480
Fair enough, but that changed in the last scene and going forward I don't think that'll be a problem. We'll see of course but she admits she'll not only miss his cock but she'll miss Zack as a person as well. She's not conflicted after that, but feeling some guilt is still logical.

The next step is admitting you can love two people, then concentrating on how sucky Felix is and it's all over but the crying.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Honestly imo that was a missed opportunity for one in this update. That last scene was perfect for it but didnt happen.
Devs create those opportunities and in that scene it would just be a result of circumstances. It will be far better when she goes and removes the rubber herself coz wants to feel the hot cum in her.
Man I normally dislike NTR AND VNs

Not giving this a chance.
It's ok to skip game because it is not up your interests. The tags exist for that reason so you don't waste your and others time when game is simply not for you.
She wears glasses in some scenes.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
The reason I prefer this game over basically any other NTR game is specifically because of the incredibly slow corruption. It's perfectly realistic that Sophie has such slow progress. Mind boggling to me to complain about it when each step makes sense and is fucking amazing.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Slow build can be annoying when it's in an incomplete game. But, the truth is, good NTR requires a slow build. NTR out of all genres is one of emotions. If you got from 0-100 in an hour of gameplay it kind of defeats the entire purpose.

My advice, if it buys you, ignore this game and topic for a few years. You'll probably enjoy the game a hell of a lot more once it's fully launched.

Until then, masochists like me will enjoy the drip feed.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
You either don't know what imo stands for or just completely ignored it. Any way that's just my opinion, everyone is should have one. I can understand what you mean but for me we are past that. She is a full blown whore atp (at this point). She knows what she is doing and is doing it. Actions always speak louder then words. For me I prefer a accidental condom break or him secretly taking it off at this last second.

Reactions: rustyspoon
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes