4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Also they been using one for way longer then even irl cheaters would. Most don't even use one on the first time cheating. In between 60 to 70% of men are taking care of some else's child or children.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Not what i heard but i could be wrong
IIRC Florida does have mandatory paternity testing for the purposes of establishing child support, but no new legislation like anything you're suggesting.

Also your 60-70% statistic is complete BS.

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
You either don't know what imo stands for or just completely ignored it. Any way that's just my opinion, everyone is should have one. I can understand what you mean but for me we are past that. She is a full blown whore atp (at this point). She knows what she is doing and is doing it. Actions always speak louder then words. For me I prefer a accidental condom break or him secretly taking it off at this last second.
Zach forcing her to do something for once instead of being gentlemanly like always would be a welcome change of pace.

But I am expecting the obvious - Sophie asks for it herself. Maybe even with an excuse of “oops, run out of condoms” for extra cliche points.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Also they been using one for way longer then even irl cheaters would. Most don't even use one on the first time cheating. In between 60 to 70% of men are taking care of some else's child or children.
It's that bad that Florida passed a law that it is mandatory to have a DNA test before or right after child birth now.
Wow! There it is on the internet, so it must be true! Now I can tell all my friends about it. They'll never believe me, but now there is positive proof! Just... wow!

Reactions: Fyo and JevilVerum

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Zach forcing her to do something for once instead of being gentlemanly like always would be a welcome change of pace.

But I am expecting the obvious - Sophie asks for it herself. Maybe even with an excuse of “oops, run out of condoms” for extra cliche points.
If you think Zack will force Sophie to do anything, you don't understand him. It can be debated the extent of using blackmail tactics counts as "forcing" but if she says no he will respect that. What Zack wants is the feeling of triumph that comes from Sophie making the final choice.

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
If you think Zack will force Sophie to do anything, you don't understand him. It can be debated the extent of using blackmail tactics counts as "forcing" but if she says no he will respect that. What Zack wants is the feeling of triumph that comes from Sophie making the final choice.
I don’t think that Zach will force her, it’s clear from my post you replied to.

I dislike discussions about psychology or “understanding a character” in these games. To me the characters are simple, bordering on being plot devices. If you think the story in this game warrants some deep analysis, then go for it I guess. But the pretentiousness in your posts and even your username is obnoxious.

• Angry
Reactions: JevilVerum

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I don’t think that Zach will force her, it’s clear from my post you replied to.

I dislike discussions about psychology or “understanding a character” in these games. To me the characters are simple, bordering on being plot devices. If you think the story in this game warrants some deep analysis, then go for it I guess. But the pretentiousness in your posts and even your username is obnoxious.
If you are not interested in character analysis because you think that TTP characters are just "plot devices" then it's your opinion, but to call others who are interested in doing it "pretentitous" only shows what a limited individual you are. When comics started, they were seen as stupid and a waste of time, yet as decades passed now comics are seen as a genuine art with serious scholarship being done about them. Again, it may be that TTP is not enough for you to be considered worthy of such analysis, but this is just your opinion. However this does not mean that the whole genre of erotic visual novels are unworthy of a deeper evaluation and that those interested in doing it are "pretentitous".

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I've played a few games with this theme and none of them were or are so cruel. I clarify that I find it very good and that at the beginning there was some Felix's fault for getting too involved with the work but I have not seen the level with which Sophie deceives Felix in other games. In other cases the husband is humiliated in front of her but at least he shows himself as he is and the role that corresponds to him or he treats his wife with reluctance and she decides to look elsewhere. But this is not the case. She wants to justify herself all the time but she doesn't stop lying blatantly to his face, especially when you do both routes and she knows that Felix goes out of his way to do things right. The worst thing is that she knows it and still prefers to move on, pretending that one day it will end and deceiving herself that she still loves Felix as a husband, which she knows is not the case because every day she is more involved with Zack. The whole situation is very cruel. I don't know how the dev. I will handle the moment Felix discovers the situation but I don't see any other way other than a total breakup. I don't even see the possibility of NTR anymore because, like in other games, there was never a discussion about that topic between them. but well we'll see.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes