4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
So I just got through the Felix path. It does add a different dimension to the game that you don't get just playing the Sophie path but the lack of any action does make it a tough play. There is a lot of work talk which I think bogs it down a little but its hard for me to criticize too much because I don't have any solution that would have made it better. I did have a thought that may be interesting. There are 3 characters other than Felix that may have been a more interesting story. The first, of course, is Zack, I'm sure by the end Zacks motivation and ultimate desire will come out and I'm sure the developer is keeping that a secret on purpose. Is he just an egotistical jerk who is just in it for the corruption of a married woman or does he truly have feelings for Sophie? The second is Nate, he knows about Zack but does he suspect how far he and Sophie have gone. The third is obviously Amy. I would like to know if she is part of Zacks plan to get sophie? And how much? Anyway, I do enjoy the game and support the developer on patreon and want to see where it leads. I can't imagine there is going to be a happy ending for anybody. Felix is going to find out and be crushed and I'm sure Zack will drop Sophie the first chance a new nubile married woman comes along.
We need amy x zack x sophie scenes hopefully

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I'm sorry to say it but Sophie is the worst of all including Zack's manipulator. At least everyone else is shown as they are. Sophie is one step further. Not only does she deceive Felix but she stays by his side only out of pity. I understand when she is under Zack's control that she may not contain herself but even moving away for a while she continues to think about him without almost caring about being with Felix, just a feeling of friendly affection for what she has experienced that is quickly forgotten as soon as she meets Zack. Only making excuses to satisfy his desires and still believe he is a good person. Azienda, how can you create such a good character to humiliate him in this way, you are totally crazy :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
All previous previews were on the 5th of the month. Did Azienda wrote they'd post it earlier this month?
Not AFAIK.

Also, there was a halloween CG release already, and IIRC one of the people was sick for a bit, so I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if there was some delay.

Reactions: JevilVerum

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
November CG preview:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey creator thanks for the consistent and amazing work I would like to say something please make her face usual as she looks, um... In the shower scene in 14.0 update I saw her face looks kinda animie'sh (I hope you get what I mean) which I didn't liked that much, please care to add more facial expressions like you previously added in 0.10.0 update's scene. Atlast great work man keep it up ❤

Reactions: jaden000
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes