4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

FoutL

Oct 1, 2023
Also, note to the dev, the easiest way although not one you would like, to prevent early leakers, is simply to reduce the time between the paid release and the free release, instead of relying on subscribers to be nice and wait 10 days or more, if you yourself release the free version 10 or even 14 days after paid release, it would significantly reduce leakers because leakers are less bothered to leak if the free version is coming out in the next few days anyways.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Also, note to the dev, the easiest way although not one you would like, to prevent early leakers, is simply to reduce the time between the paid release and the free release, instead of relying on subscribers to be nice and wait 10 days or more, if you yourself release the free version 10 or even 14 days after paid release, it would significantly reduce leakers because leakers are less bothered to leak if the free version is coming out in the next few days anyways.
But then you just reduce the effectiveness of what a period of exclusive access to backers is meant to achieve.
If there's only a few days between the release to subscribers and the public release there's less incentive for people to subscribe.

Surely you see the flaw in your reasoning

FoutL

Oct 1, 2023
But then you just reduce the effectiveness of what a period of exclusive access to backers is meant to achieve.
If there's only a few days between the release to subscribers and the public release there's less incentive for people to subscribe.

Surely you see the flaw in your reasoning
Yes, that's why there has to be a perfect balance between incentivizing subscribing but also doing the opposite for leakers, as things stand, a one month wait is too long so there will always be leakers, it has to be reduced, the amount it is reduced by is for the dev to compute, I just gave examples

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Yes, that's why there has to be a perfect balance between incentivizing subscribing but also doing the opposite for leakers, as things stand, a one month wait is too long so there will always be leakers, it has to be reduced, the amount it is reduced by is for the dev to compute, I just gave examples
Some other game got week early access for patrons before going public and still gets leaked first day. Some people will leak because they wanna feel special and you can't really do much about other than not giving them spotlight.

After this update, all thats left is the ending, even though the dev said a lot of the game is still left, its just gonna be filler from now on. Just wondering if itll be an ending like the other games, which it looks like it will be.
IMO I dont like that part because its the most typical/shared among any other series of this kind, the beginning and end is the only part that varies SOMETIMES, the middle tends to always be the same and predicatable.
Hell no, the best part is now. The NTR is predictable as whole but the way degeneration is potrayed got quite a bit of variety to it. When the girl goes breaks off is the best part of NTR game and I hope this part is the longest part of the game.

FoutL

Oct 1, 2023
Some other game got week early access for patrons before going public and still gets leaked first day. Some people will leak because they wanna feel special and you can't really do much about other than not giving them spotlight.

Hell no, the best part is now. The NTR is predictable as whole but the way degeneration is potrayed got quite a bit of variety to it. When the girl goes breaks off is the best part of NTR game and I hope this part is the longest part of the game.
Idk I just think she has already admitted that she loves him, only other thing left is raw vaginal and the ending.

dean_athallah

Dec 18, 2019
No one can stop you from pirating. The '10 days' shit is basically just a gentlemen's agreement from the people who want to pirate, but understand that day 1 piracy will just lead to the game getting cancelled when the devs can no longer make ends meet. If you think that's 'virtue signaling' v.s. people just trying to find a middleground to make sure we can see the completed game, whatevs.
It is indeed now my mission to not see the game completed. It's the best NTR deserved by a coomer.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well no, the easiest way to prevent leakers is to utilize guilt. The easiest and most effective way I'm aware of is to simply make it known to your supporters that leaking it early is highly detrimental to your income. I'm aware of two devs, Azienda being one of them, who have appealed to their supporters over how damaging early leaks tend to be to their income. N_Taii, the developer of the Henteria Chronicles series, once said his patreon income fell by around 25% one month when the update dropped early. If you're a small developer you can typically guilt most of your supporters into not leaking it early. Most of the time "I paid $10 for this, I'm not going to leak it." works if a developer isn't rolling in money. Of course you have to be a small developer for all this to work, someone bringing in cash on the level of DrPinkCake probably wouldn't be able to stop someone from leaking Being a DIK on day one no matter how hard they tried.

Idk I just think she has already admitted that she loves him, only other thing left is raw vaginal and the ending.
I dunno, Sophie's fall from grace still has to happen. You can't really say "Well she's taken it in the vag with and without a condom, she's been creampied, she's taken it up the poop shoot, and now she's expressed emotions for Zack. The story is done." There's still story to be told even if we're past the lion's share of the corruption.

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
If Azienda were like the many developers milking their paypigs, then day-one leaks would be understandable. But that's not the case here, and the inability of the desperate coomer to wait even one week for a "proper" leak is something to behold.

dean_athallah

Dec 18, 2019
If Azienda were like the many developers milking their paypigs, then day-one leaks would be understandable. But that's not the case here, and the inability of the desperate coomer to wait even one week for a "proper" leak is something to behold.
That's why I picked the best dev. It's going to be the ultimate NTR experience for masturbators.

• Angry
Reactions: purplebakedpotato

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
The APK file can be installed on PC through BlueStacks 5 (5GB required), but your saves won't carry over. Instead, you will have to use the chart function in game or just play through the game again.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes