4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

FoutL

Oct 1, 2023
Well no, the easiest way to prevent leakers is to utilize guilt. The easiest and most effective way I'm aware of is to simply make it known to your supporters that leaking it early is highly detrimental to your income. I'm aware of two devs, Azienda being one of them, who have appealed to their supporters over how damaging early leaks tend to be to their income. N_Taii, the developer of the Henteria Chronicles series, once said his patreon income fell by around 25% one month when the update dropped early. If you're a small developer you can typically guilt most of your supporters into not leaking it early. Most of the time "I paid $10 for this, I'm not going to leak it." works if a developer isn't rolling in money. Of course you have to be a small developer for all this to work, someone bringing in cash on the level of DrPinkCake probably wouldn't be able to stop someone from leaking Being a DIK on day one no matter how hard they tried.
That would be true if the leakers here cared or were reasonable, but they arent.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
My only hope is that once she professes her love for Zack he laughs in her face and just walks away. That ending would put a smile on my face
See, when I say I want the option of a 'happy ending', this is one of the kinds of things I'm talking about. :D

Sophie ends up putting all her hopes on Zack while treating Felix like literal shit. Then, when she finally abandons Felix thinking that she has this wonderful relationship waiting for her, Zack just pulls the rug out from under her and throws her away.

It would be fucking pottery.

Edit: 'Fork in the Road ' by Mashiraga Aki (a doujinshi) has an ending similar to this.

Last edited:

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
See, when I say I want the option of a 'happy ending', this is one of the kinds of things I'm talking about. :D

Sophie ends up putting all her hopes on Zack while treating Felix like literal shit. Then, when she finally abandons Felix thinking that she has this wonderful relationship waiting for her, Zack just pulls the rug out from under her and throws her away.

It would be fucking pottery.

Edit: 'Fork in the Road ' by Mashiraga Aki (a doujinshi) has an ending similar to this.
Sophie trying to explain why she ruined her perfect mariage over a dick
im-only-human-im-only-human-after-all.gif

FoutL

Oct 1, 2023
True, I also hope Sophie gets the worst ending possible, even though its highly unlikely since Azienda likes making the cuck have a bad end. It would make sense though that when Sophie actually admits that she likes Zack over Felix, Zack stops interacting with her because he won the game and leaves and Felix obviously leaves as well, leaving Sophie with no job and no reputation due to having a relationship with a student.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
That would be true if the leakers here cared or were reasonable, but they arent.
And yet here we are with the last handful of releases of Turning the Page not leaking until lower tiers get it. That seems pretty reasonable to me.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I like the game so far, but it has too much text imo and I skipped 60% of it.
Please can someone explain to me why Sophie cheats?
In a short sentence or brief summary.
To me it seems that Sophie and Felix had a good marriage.

Last edited:

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Unfortunately someone already leaked the Android version, but hopefully the PC version doesn't leak until after the 27th when the Game Access tier Patreon update releases, which is when it usually has leaked.
Ok. Right, this game deserve to not be leaked until 27th. Thanks for info bro :)

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I like when MC never finds and they live happy after, it is how things end usually.
Yeah, or if the MC finds out, it's towards the very end.

I hate those where the MC finds out and likes it, that's basically Netorase, and Netorase is for the weak.

And yet here we are with the last handful of releases of Turning the Page not leaking until lower tiers get it. That seems pretty reasonable to me.
The previous release was leaked early and the same turdmuffin leaked the Android version already this month, so we're pretty darn far from reasonable right now.

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I don’t know if I’m remembering stuff wrong. But sometimes I feel like the writer forgets his own plot. In this episode

And several past updates ago, didn’t Felix learn about Zach having “something” on Brooks? It’s like it was completely forgotten.

The ahegaos are nice, though.

Last edited:

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
Also, Felix not mentioning Zach’s dick size is unbelieavable to me. There’s no way he wouldn’t feel at least a little bit intimidated or insecure when it’s glaring right at him from a picture or a video. It’s just not how men work.

Similarly, I find Sophie’s obsession about “the heat” a bit overplayed.

Something just feels off when these things happen.

And is the “food is bad” thing supposed to be a recurring joke? Or the writer just can’t come up with a different small talk topic? I genuinely can’t tell.

Last edited:

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
I like the game so far, but it has too much text imo and I skipped 60% of it.
Please can someone explain to me why Sophie cheats?
In a short sentence or brief summary.
To me it seems that Sophie and Felix had a good marriage.
Magic penis.
Also, husband is working too much and kinda sucks in bed.

I think there was some deal involved, some favor for favor thing between Zach and Sophie. But I honestly forgot. It’s a magic dick story.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Magic penis.

I think there was some deal involved, some favor for favor thing between Zach and Sophie. But I honestly forgot. It’s a magic dick story.
Thank you.
So I guess it wasn't that bad at all that I skipped much of the text and missed out the story.

FoutL

Oct 1, 2023
Those are my exact thoughts about the latest developments, in my eyes there is not many interesting things left that could happen other than then ending. It will most likely be the typical one where Felix is left with nothing and Sophie and Zack have a happily ever after but I can still hope for a bad Sophie ending

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Magic penis.

That is a good, quick explanation. If you want something more here you go. Husband is a bit of a wimp but wants a promotion. The President of the school dangles the promotion in his face but if he wants it he has to ensure the star basketball player pass. His wife volunteers to tutor him. Zack keeps asking for more and more favors and she goes along using the excuse she is just doing it for her husband and to further his career. There is supposed to be a cut off where she only agrees to the favors for so long but gets addicted to the "magic penis" (I liked that description) and keeps agreeing to his further requests. Zack keeps saying he has feelings for the wife but we wonder about that since he is obviously banging other women. So there you go. The wife goes through a slow corruption until she only wants Zack and will basically do whatever he wants. The husband gets the promotion at work which causes him to work late hours and neglect his wife. The question is whether the President is working with Zack or is just being manipulated by him to get to the wife. The President will basically do anything Zack requests. Hope that helps. And by the way, if you don't like all the text, don't play the Felix route. I enjoyed it and found it gave a lot of backstory that the Sophie path doesn't but there is A LOT of dialogue and not much action. I don't know if any of that will change in the future updates but I don't think so. I have save points at both paths and I will wait a few more days to play the update.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Those are my exact thoughts about the latest developments, in my eyes there is not many interesting things left that could happen other than then ending. It will most likely be the typical one where Felix is left with nothing and Sophie and Zack have a happily ever after but I can still hope for a bad Sophie ending
Sophie is broken at least 2 updates ago although she still didn't believe it. What can change this ending a little is what Felix has been finding out about Zack's past in other schools, that information could turn things around or at least give another path to the story.

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes