4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
Unless Danielle thinks a handjob or vanilla sex in general is a really weird thing to do with your partner I'm getting some real cuckold vibes from Jonah, but maybe it's just me.
Maybe, but on the other hand, Jonah might have asked her to shit on his chest for good luck. Supposedly it keeps you wired for those double integrals.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
can anyone tell me about the diferences in prespective?
I was checking out the game a while ago, just skipping the text and I got surprised that even though I was skipping almost an hour passed with very few erotic scenes. even though I was impressed since the male version and the female verison both seem to be well done. but I would rather skip the male perspective if there is not that much interesting unique content there.
I think I will read this VN slowly since it gave me the feeling that it is a bible of text. reminds me of a promise best left unkept but longer

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
can anyone tell me about the diferences in prespective?
I was checking out the game a while ago, just skipping the text and I got surprised that even though I was skipping almost an hour passed with very few erotic scenes. even though I was impressed since the male version and the female verison both seem to be well done. but I would rather skip the male perspective if there is not that much interesting unique content there.
I think I will read this VN slowly since it gave me the feeling that it is a bible of text. reminds me of a promise best left unkept but longer
You are never going to get much sexual content on the husband's POV. But, I feel it adds to the game to understand his thinking and what is happening to him, in contrast to his wife's POV. The developer put both views out there for a reason.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
You are never going to get much sexual content on the husband's POV. But, I feel it adds to the game to understand his thinking and what is happening to him, in contrast to his wife's POV. The developer put both views out there for a reason.
Yeah that is why I was asking, I did notice the effort in the male POV but I do hate having to reread some lines if i want to see both prespectives when sometimes the thoughts are a couple of paragpraphs long. I wish there was a way to mix both, I do not mind getting the Omniscient POV

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes