4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I'm guessing it's going to be exactly that if the last update is anything to go by, which I don't really care about. I just want to know if they end up 'forcing' Zack to become a 'monogamous family man' to give Sophie a BS happy ending.

However, since the only comments I've been seeing on the Patreon page have been about Felix's side of the ending, it leads me to believe that Sophie's side is just more 'Felix suffering' but from her perspective.
Possibly that's what I'm saying, the last update was just about making Felix suffer and it's very likely that he will follow the same path. I don't know if there will be something more regarding what was already shown about Zack and Sophie, they will just continue like rabbits. :KEK: :LOL:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Knew someone was gonna leak it early...

Anyway, since it's mobile only, anyone mind giving some deets on the end when you get the chance?

Jevvishmaster

Formerly 'xiangram'
Nov 26, 2017
Knew someone was gonna leak it early...

Anyway, since it's mobile only, anyone mind giving some deets on the end when you get the chance?

I just want to know if they end up 'forcing' Zack to become a 'monogamous family man' to give Sophie a BS happy ending. => this basically happens.

And felix is basically gigi agostino in l'amour tojours , can't move on and becomes a failure.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I just want to know if they end up 'forcing' Zack to become a 'monogamous family man' to give Sophie a BS happy ending. => this basically happens.

And felix is basically gigi agostino in l'amour tojours , can't move on and becomes a failure.
tenor-1225323722.gif

eca.png

Oh well, at least I didn't have to pay to find that out. :D

Now I'm just mildly curious how they justified taking Zack from being a serial homewrecker and 'slayer of puss' to a one-woman-man.

Jevvishmaster

Formerly 'xiangram'
Nov 26, 2017
View attachment 3940157

View attachment 3940158

Oh well, at least I didn't have to pay to find that out. :D
Haha yes, i don't care about paying for updates since chud have near infinite amount of peanuts.

Regardless, is a very underwhelming update ngl, they promised us 1 update would be better than 2 and they delivered this, art is good, plot is dissapointing.

The justification is "I LOVE YOU SOPHIEE", nah man, it's stupid and cringey as fuck when ntr turns lovey dovey lol.

toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
Well to be fair i think we all saw this coming, as i think i said before on here most of the woman in ntr get some kind of "good" ending, whether its some form of a happily ever after or becoming the guys personal cumdump they're rarely actually punished for their actions but that's what i expected from a ntr game although i thought this one would maybe shake things up a bit with the suspicious felix bit, but its still possible since we have more endings to go.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
although i thought this one would maybe shake things up a bit
Agree with everything you said, specifically that line. (Although, I can think of quite a few NTR endings that aren't really 'good' or 'happy' for the woman.)

The story so far was perfectly set up for an ending where Sophie gets BTFO'd along with Felix.

Zack is a playboy; he can have any woman he wants. He seems to fuck married women just for the fun of it or maybe the challenge. Plus, he's young and he has his whole future ahead of him...

More women to fuck.
More marriages to ruin.
Good times to be had by all. :D

But I'm supposed to believe he's just gonna retire from all that, settle down with some middle aged woman, and become the monogamous family man that she wants him to be?

It just seems so...random? A little too convenient? A little too forced? Like the kind of wish fulfillment romance stories targeted at frustrated housewives. :p

Seriously. It's on the same level as those harem manga where an ordinary guy is surrounded by beautiful girls who all like him because he was 'nice' to them. Lol. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But hey, I haven't read it yet. Maybe I'm being too harsh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokenoke
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes