4.20 star(s) 61 Votes

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Sophie is a certified bitch, hope she loses everything in everything, i really hate that bitch, shes up there with griffith, she gives me mental aids not gonna lie, but if the dev dont give felix some sort of revenge, would be kinda stupid, like ruin her life and zack's life, damm, dont do a stupid ending like kyoto where he goes insane and grabs a knife and the game ends, if felix does grab a knife, stab zack in the balls or something and kill him, and stab sophie in the belly for being pregnant, im sick of her ass, hope she gets ran over
Also, give felix a hot girl, like amy or someone hotter than sophie, he might have a small dick, but he has a good heart, atleast he deserves that and not a slut.
Fuck sophie damm
This game is why id choose gay son over a thot daughter, shit might make me gay too to not get with a slut
Another one self-inserted too hard :KEK:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Sophie is a certified bitch, hope she loses everything in everything, i really hate that bitch, shes up there with griffith, she gives me mental aids not gonna lie, but if the dev dont give felix some sort of revenge, would be kinda stupid, like ruin her life and zack's life, damm, dont do a stupid ending like kyoto where he goes insane and grabs a knife and the game ends, if felix does grab a knife, stab zack in the balls or something and kill him, and stab sophie in the belly for being pregnant, im sick of her ass, hope she gets ran over
Also, give felix a hot girl, like amy or someone hotter than sophie, he might have a small dick, but he has a good heart, atleast he deserves that and not a slut.
Fuck sophie damm
This game is why id choose gay son over a thot daughter, shit might make me gay too to not get with a slut
By the way, you are right about something - the theory of broken hearts.
If Felix had let Amy into the apartment, then maybe after listening to her they could have still be a friends and become "closer" against the backdrop of common grief!

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes