4.20 star(s) 61 Votes

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
The same thing I think assumes his defeat and pain and leaves despite the show that Sophie puts on and Zack does not denigrate himself like Sophie does to satisfy Zack's perversions. If the next update maintains that situation, I think Felix will come out quite well with a painful ending but not completely humiliating and bad in my opinion.

Reactions: Adromedas

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
While you all think that Felix is the loser, you have not understood that Sophia is the defeated and humiliated one, Felix finds himself with acts carried out and desired by his wife, so he cannot be the loser, he would be a loser if he accepts the situation, but he does not, he is just a discouraged and disappointed husband, but if we compare it to what Sophia gave up for Zack's cock, well, she comes out a total loser, she has denied and abandoned her beliefs and her person, sold for libido.
thats kind of true too ,the felix guy is just too good for his own and got betrayed ,he wanted to trust is love one TILL THE END, as horrible as it may sound its what make him in fact a looser .You fool me once ,shame on you ;you fool me twice shame on me.
When all the receptor in your body ring a bell "hey man he aint normal" if you dont want to listen ,try to be more aware ate at least,its your fault .
A relationship were your partner cant pick up clue about you ,why you arent well ,what is happening to you and how you do change cant finish well ;he was more in love with the picture of sophie that he paint in his mind and was living in his own world.
keep in mind that just my point of view ,but for me all that make him a looser ,zack is too ,and sophie more .but they both "choose" to be losers as felix is just crushed under people feet cause he dont have any backbone or any consiousness of whats going on .We can still say that he is a damn good heart ,too soft for his own good and he didnt have any luck cause he is the only one here who trully deserve better and when i say he is a looser ,he is not one that spit on ,he just lost hard and because of is poor lack of vision.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
thats kind of true too ,the felix guy is just too good for his own and got betrayed ,he wanted to trust is love one TILL THE END, as horrible as it may sound its what make him in fact a looser .You fool me once ,shame on you ;you fool me twice shame on me.
When all the receptor in your body ring a bell "hey man he aint normal" if you dont want to listen ,try to be more aware ate at least,its your fault .
A relationship were your partner cant pick up clue about you ,why you arent well ,what is happening to you and how you do change cant finish well ;he was more in love with the picture of sophie that he paint in his mind and was living in his own world.
keep in mind that just my point of view ,but for me all that make him a looser ,zack is too ,and sophie more .but they both "choose" to be losers as felix is just crushed under people feet cause he dont have any backbone or any consiousness of whats going on .We can still say that he is a damn good heart ,too soft for his own good and he didnt have any luck cause he is the only one here who trully deserve better and when i say he is a looser ,he is not one that spit on ,he just lost hard and because of is poor lack of vision.
At the end of the episode he recognizes himself as the loser. Everything you say about him, he recognizes it himself, he realizes everything late (due to his stubbornness in trusting a Sophie who was no longer) but finally he does it.
Even more, I think that it could easily have been the end of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdsoce

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Can I say my thinking? Is practically a Japanese game, the plot has to have the simpler just for that kind of public. They want to see the stranger cock broke the wife’s pussy. In west we look more at the plot, at the psicology of the wife ecc.
We are aroused more by the situation than the graphic.
I'd say it's the other way around totally. This is a case of overstaying a welcome. Game devs need to wrap this route up, and move onto the next one. They are dragging it out now.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
I'd say it's the other way around totally. This is a case of overstaying a welcome. Game devs need to wrap this route up, and move onto the next one. They are dragging it out now.
Dev makes a quick ending : "That was so fast, what a shitty ending."

Dev makes a slightly more complex ending : "They're really dragging this out, what a shitty ending."

Some people seem to have complaining in their DNA

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This needs one of those true crime stories endings. Felix turns alcoholic and lives on the streets, holding "The End is Nigh!" sign as he yells at passersby. Sophie and Zac get married, but she becomes more and more obsessed and unhinged. Then she catches him one day cheating on her, and kills them both, then finally herself as police arrives.

Reactions: mzer0

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I playing Felix perspective, Sophie is very cruel, especially in the scene when she supposedly came to the apartment to get things. I felt very sorry for Amy, she lost a good friend because of a big dick!

Reactions: metagrossrj

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
This needs one of those true crime stories endings. Felix turns alcoholic and lives on the streets, holding "The End is Nigh!" sign as he yells at passersby. Sophie and Zac get married, but she becomes more and more obsessed and unhinged. Then she catches him one day cheating on her, and kills them both, then finally herself as police arrives.

I approve of this ending. :cool:(y)

Edit:
Only thing I would add is Felix sitting in a cafe, having a meal with the money he got from begging on the street, when a news story comes on the TV about a double murder suicide. Then he realizes that it's about Sophie and Zack.

Fade to black with the sound of Felix laughing like a madman in the background.

Edit: 'Double murder homocide.' That was actually kinda funny.

Last edited:

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
I approve of this ending. :cool:(y)

Edit:
Only thing I would add is Felix sitting in a cafe, having a meal with the money he got from begging on the street, when a news story comes on the TV about a double murder homicide. Then he realizes that it's about Sophie and Zack.

Fade to black with the sound of Felix laughing like a madman in the background.
Cook ngl.

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Dev makes a quick ending : "That was so fast, what a shitty ending."

Dev makes a slightly more complex ending : "They're really dragging this out, what a shitty ending."

Some people seem to have complaining in their DNA
Can't ever please everybody, but the ratings are going down slowly, and more people are complaining. There is some evidence to back up what I am saying.

And did I complain? No, I stated an opinion. The game devs can deliver good smut, but they're not the best of writers hence why there is a lot of filler language (count the amount of times they use the word 'just'). This isn't complicated, it's convoluted - there is a difference.

They should wrap it up, because it is dragging on now, and it'll become more convoluted. People mainly consume ntr for the corruption, Sophie is as corrupt as she will ever be now, the tension has left the story.

Last edited:

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
That's one of the main reasons.

There are plenty of sadists/masochists that have been enjoying Felix's suffering and humiliation. Sophie's corruption is just a vehicle for that.

Different strokes for different folks, as they say.
Good point. I supported Azienda (when I could afford it), and I have rated them highly on reviews, but for me, it's dragging on now. It's not a complaint, and the writer comment isn't an insult (they do use filler language a lot), it's constructive criticism.

They've been improving from every game they make.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Sophie is as corrupt as she will ever be now, the tension has left the story.
Surely you must be joking.
Has she sabotaged Felix work so he has to work overtime? guilt tricked him to think he is responsible for everything?
Has she humiliated him in front of others? (directly not whatever some coworkers think of her attire, on her own, like in front of class "Oh Felix you can't get it up again?"
She could also desire to corrupt others like Danielle or better Jonah.

This route is nearing end, devs are probably tying ends that didn't play part in this route but are certainly there (like Zach and Brooks past, Jonah and Danielle). I expect foreshadowing for future routes.

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Surely you must be joking.
Has she sabotaged Felix work so he has to work overtime? guilt tricked him to think he is responsible for everything?
Has she humiliated him in front of others? (directly not whatever some coworkers think of her attire, on her own, like in front of class "Oh Felix you can't get it up again?"
She could also desire to corrupt others like Danielle or better Jonah.

This route is nearing end, devs are probably tying ends that didn't play part in this route but are certainly there (like Zach and Brooks past, Jonah and Danielle). I expect foreshadowing for future routes.
The person who replied before you put it in a better way. I guess I'm not so much into humiliation of the cuck on it's own, because sexually, Sophie was as corrupt as can be, and now it's moral corruption.

I'll still stand by what I said, Azienda has a problem with dragging stuff out, including writing. It's good advice, in writing to only include the stuff that has a point (so filler language should be expunged).

I'll still support them, this game, and their future projects. For me though, this game has lost sexual tension. Each to their own.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The person who replied before you put it in a better way. I guess I'm not so much into humiliation of the cuck on it's own, because sexually, Sophie was as corrupt as can be, and now it's moral corruption.

I'll still stand by what I said, Azienda has a problem with dragging stuff out, including writing. It's good advice, in writing to only include the stuff that has a point (so filler language should be expunged).

I'll still support them, this game, and their future projects. For me though, this game has lost sexual tension. Each to their own.
What does it mean to be sexually corrupt? That she gets corrupted through sex? that to have sex she does x and y? that she likes kinky sex? that she gets off to being seen? that she enjoys cheating? I understand that if you are into girl being stolen then stolen she was and there is not much to be done here. But corruption runs much deeper and if I know your definition of sexual corruption I probably can give you examples how to progress it further.

If there is too much text you can skip it, if t here is too little you can't do anything about it. So there is better too much than too little. Fundamentally the development progress is limited by art not by text so this has nothing to do with dragging out for financial benefit. I will have no trouble calling for the devs to move on when time comes. But for now I want to see Sophie act corrupted on her own rather than being pushed by Zach, but for that she can't be in the girlfriend mode.

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes