4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
One day these Devs are going to create a don't give a fuck hero. Sophia bouncing on Zach and Felix sees it. He drops his pants and rams his dick up her ass and starts pulling her hair. She screaming what are you doing he's like shut the fuck up you wanted dick well you are getting all you want. Zach starts complaining Felix punches him in the face and tells him shut up and give this bitch what she wants then punches him again. Sophia screaming goes to pleasureable moans. Felix smacks her and say is this what you wanted to be treated like a whore. As soon as he nuts 2 guys from Zachs team come in takes Zach ties him to a chair. Sophia starts talking Felix grabs her mouth and whispers I am going to give you exactly what you want. She is happy at his take charge attitude until she sees Zachs team come in. Well, you can guess the rest except when the guys are ready to nut, they bust in the Zachs face. After it is over Felix cracks Zachs nuts. Zach drops out of school. Sophia stays with Felix who has her railed by the players when they pass a test as her punishment. Brooks gives Felix a promotion for the increase in positive grades. This should have been an ending for Felix, he would get his manhood back. Yes, I have :devilish: imagination.
That could be a possible ending if only Felix had an at least normal penis.:rolleyes:

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
One day these Devs are going to create a don't give a fuck hero. Sophia bouncing on Zach and Felix sees it. He drops his pants and rams his dick up her ass and starts pulling her hair. She screaming what are you doing he's like shut the fuck up you wanted dick well you are getting all you want. Zach starts complaining Felix punches him in the face and tells him shut up and give this bitch what she wants then punches him again. Sophia screaming goes to pleasureable moans. Felix smacks her and say is this what you wanted to be treated like a whore. As soon as he nuts 2 guys from Zachs team come in takes Zach ties him to a chair. Sophia starts talking Felix grabs her mouth and whispers I am going to give you exactly what you want. She is happy at his take charge attitude until she sees Zachs team come in. Well, you can guess the rest except when the guys are ready to nut, they bust in the Zachs face. After it is over Felix cracks Zachs nuts. Zach drops out of school. Sophia stays with Felix who has her railed by the players when they pass a test as her punishment. Brooks gives Felix a promotion for the increase in positive grades. This should have been an ending for Felix, he would get his manhood back. Yes, I have :devilish: imagination.
well thank god you're not a dev

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes