4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Wrapping my thoughts in a spoiler for all the smoothbrains in here who, ironically enough, don't like reading...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, the usual disclaimer. I could be completely off base with all this and the writers are literally in the process of proving me wrong.

But I really don't think so.

...Guess we'll find out.
I took all that for granted, I think that interpretation is heavily implied, at least where I'm up to in the game. I only play it very occasionally though, and am very far behind (I'm at the sauna scene), so maybe their characterisations have strayed since which might make you think Zack is being genuine.

As an aside- all of you lot arguing what 'true NTR' means or whatever are both a little entertaining and a little annoying- it's just a story!

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I took all that for granted, I think that interpretation is heavily implied
As did I for most of the game. But recent interactions between Sophie and Zack had me wondering. Also the possibility that the writers might go for a happy ending for Sophie and Zack just to further humiliate Felix.

Which, I must say again, is still on the table. I just don't think it's as likely anymore.

I'm at the sauna scene
Dude, you have a lot to see.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes